I’m officially a NEET today

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Just quit my job and had my last day today. I’m never working retail again. I’m selling drugs before I talk to another customer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Nick.Harte, sportsmogger and 6 others
@Beastimmung you started your job yet?

tbh retail is fun if you go to work high it feels like a video game

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Nick.Harte, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
tbh retail is fun if you go to work high it feels like a video game
Some shifts are better than others. I just cant deal with customers anymore. I’m also old. At 22 it’s better to say you don’t have a job. Last 5 dates that have asked me what I’ve been doing, I’ve been so embarrassed to tell them I put fries in a bag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and sportsmogger
I worked in a super market part time as a student
it sucked
low iq monkey fellow employees, not all but quite alot
weird customers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator and AspiringMogger
I worked in a super market part time as a student
it sucked
low iq monkey fellow employees, not all but quite alot
weird customers
Place I worked there were so many bengalis. I was talking to a Bengali single mom about Vishnu and why she doesn’t eat plant. At least in europe if all your coworkers speak the native language and there are pretty girls, time will fly.

Just quit my job and had my last day today. I’m never working retail again. I’m selling drugs before I talk to another customer
What is the matter with retail??

The best jobs in my opinion are the ones in which you don't have to deal with people (Excluding sports)

hated retail, had the same experiences as u, i worked in a church for a while tho and it was my favorite workplace, sunny, quiet, lots of trees and bush walls so it wasnt windy, just basic gardening, taking care of graves, flowering, etc, jfl it was fun asf, felt like i was playing minecraft

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and AspiringMogger
hated retail, had the same experiences as u, i worked in a church for a while tho and it was my favorite workplace, sunny, quiet, lots of trees and bush walls so it wasnt windy, just basic gardening, taking care of graves, flowering, etc, jfl it was fun asf, felt like i was playing minecraft
I’ve worked retail all my life. The worst part is if you have an 8 hour shift. You’re just as tired when you get home as a 6 hour shift. I’ve been off for 3 hours now and I’m just lying in my bed. I got no will to work-out

• So Sad
Reactions: dbva
How does it feel like?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
You could still work at the same place, except now you stay outside and sell drugs to the same old customers.

• +1
ive worked in a retail for more then 2 years it have good things and bad bad are your low paid and is not a prestigious job and as you get older is kinda embarrassing working with some kids good is that you can upgrade your social skills

• +1
You could still work at the same place, except now you stay outside and sell drugs to the same old customers.
I don’t think I’m the target audience for this 45-year-old-man type of joke.

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Gonthar
ive worked in a retail for more then 2 years it have good things and bad bad are your low paid and is not a prestigious job and as you get older is kinda embarrassing working with some kids good is that you can upgrade your social skills
The only good thing was working the night shift and talking to drunk women and getting IOI’s. In the one year I’ve worked the weekend night shift I’ve seen some crazy shit I’ll never forget.

I don’t think I’m the target audience for this 45-year-old-man type of joke.
It's not a joke, I'm just trying to give you pointers for your future career...

• +1
Some shifts are better than others. I just cant deal with customers anymore. I’m also old. At 22 it’s better to say you don’t have a job. Last 5 dates that have asked me what I’ve been doing, I’ve been so embarrassed to tell them I put fries in a bag.
yeah just larp tbh say you do freelance

• +1
Reactions: Rzn