I'm OG

News

News

Mistral
Yeah my account is nearly 5 months old so by now I'm pretty OG i'd say.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nathan, Sushifart and soover4me
Nah

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Thefaqeeh and News
Joined May 21, 2019
you know it
Images 1

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink
What made you find this forum at that time? Are you in your 30s or 20s
i was like 16/17 and insecure, dropped it for a few years i just got back this year

• Love it
OG is 2018-2020. Not yall tiktok newfag joindates

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, FaceandBBC and Thefaqeeh
i was like 16/17 and insecure, dropped it for a few years i just got back this year
Lol thats the same age i came into this forum, them oneitises really breaks your heart!

• JFL
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
Lol thats the same age i came into this forum, them oneitises really breaks your heart!
yep hehehe, my first girl was fucking my better looking cousin around that time and it led me here, good thing the fucker balding now and the bitch father dead!

• So Sad
yep hehehe, my first girl was fucking my better looking cousin around that time and it led me here, good thing the fucker balding now and the bitch father dead!
Sounds really brutal, hope he rots in hell but what did you search at this time, i mean i only found this website since wheat waffles said i had bad features and i was searching for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
Sounds really brutal, hope he rots in hell but what did you search at this time, i mean i only found this website since wheat waffles said i had bad features and i was searching for surgeries
the site was very prototypical at that time, less bad users but also less quality users, i think peak was around 2020-2022, that time this site got a popularity surge.

• Love it
the site was very prototypical at that time, less bad users but also less quality users, i think peak was around 2020-2022, that time this site got a popularity surge.
I miss 2022, the website was had actuall decent threads and not greycels commenting dnrd

But even in covid i was more happy than depressed since no school!
But you had nothing to do for months lol + whenever I dont leave house for extended period of time ( like 3 days and up) I start thinking about blackpill all the time and analysing my face for no reason and coming back to this forum, humans need constant socialization, so shit like covid fucked with a lot of peoples minds back then and lead someone like me to discovering blackpill somehow and I wish dearly that never happened although it turns out I'd find out about here from tiktok and reddit eventually... oh well

• +1
But you had nothing to do for months lol + whenever I dont leave house for extended period of time ( like 3 days and up) I start thinking about blackpill all the time and analysing my face for no reason and coming back to this forum, humans need constant socialization, so shit like covid fucked with a lot of peoples minds back then and lead someone like me to discovering blackpill somehow and I wish dearly that never happened although it turns out I'd find out about here from tiktok and reddit eventually... oh well
in 2020 you literally had no school, you could do whatever you wanted to do. Bro i would love to rot here back then since i had dompaine reading dox vs dox threads, plus this is the only thing that was needed in life since i suffered no friends, girlfriends, and lonelyness. Still finding this forum IS EXTEREMELY HARD since it was a niche. I even looked up to elliot rodgers in 2016 but didnt know there were forums.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
in 2020 you literally had no school, you could do whatever you wanted to do. Bro i would love to rot here back then since i had dompaine reading dox vs dox threads, plus this is the only thing that was needed in life since i suffered no friends, girlfriends, and lonelyness. Still finding this forum IS EXTEREMELY HARD since it was a niche. I even looked up to elliot rodgers in 2016 but didnt know there were forums.
I dont know I think I found it by clicking on Jordan Barrett picture on google images XDDD, back then this forum was 50% Gandy, Chico, Opry, Barrett shitposting and the rest was mostly users from lookism and it was great although it was probably most autistic it ever was , now its not the same for sure, but i still visit from time to time, cause there's still some content ocassionally popping out that I know I wouldnt find anywhere else on the internet, so its worth it.

you could do whatever you wanted to do.
Maybe in your country restrictions were lighter, but in mine you couldn't live house for couple months and had online school anyways, idk I hated covid, but im not a basement dweller so theres that

• +1
I dont know I think I found it by clicking on Jordan Barrett picture on google images XDDD, back then this forum was 50% Gandy, Chico, Opry, Barrett shitposting and the rest was mostly users from lookism and it was great although it was probably most autistic it ever was , now its not the same for sure, but i still visit from time to time, cause there's still some content ocassionally popping out that I know I wouldnt find anywhere else on the internet, so its worth it.

Maybe in your country restrictions were lighter, but in mine you couldn't live house for couple months and had online school anyways, idk I hated covid, but im not a basement dweller so theres that
I dont know just does seem the same anymore, i thought the mogging thing was funny but ever since the site got exposed it, i cringe at it. Maybe it was maturity but who knows!also do you live in curryland?

• +1
do you live in curryland?
No Im white european jfl, I'm one of the few who actually respect "curries", but If I was living in India and had enough awereness to discover this site I have no doubts I would rope, idk if you're indian, but I admire every Indian for very strong mentality, I'm sure it's not easy, also "mogging" is pure autism, blackpill is good if you only acknowledge basic principles and leave it at that, this site is just a circlerjerk jfl

• +1
No Im white european jfl, I'm one of the few who actually respect "curries", but If I was living in India and had enough awereness to discover this site I have no doubts I would rope, idk if you're indian, but I admire every Indian for very strong mentality, I'm sure it's not easy, also "mogging" is pure autism, blackpill is good if you only acknowledge basic principles and leave it at that, this site is just a circlerjerk jfl
Ohhhh ur eurpeon jfl, i said curry land since you said you lived in different country where its hard. Damn, but it depends on which side of euope dince most parts have better life of quality compared to america. Also, are planning to ascend and leave this website once ur finished?

• +1
Ohhhh ur eurpeon jfl, i said curry land since you said you lived in different country where its hard. Damn, but it depends on which side of euope dince most parts have better life of quality compared to america. Also, are planning to ascend and leave this website once ur finished?
I mean Idk I always had a great quality social life, I'm not struggling, im just here for memes+ every couple months blackpill gets into my head for no reason and I come back here, I literally barely used this site for last 2 years until I got depressed 2 months ago jfl, but I got over It lately, so I'm here less and less again I'll probably remove this url from my history next week and forget about this site yet again and maybe ill be back next year or smth

• So Sad
I mean Idk I always had a great quality social life, I'm not struggling, im just here for memes+ every couple months blackpill gets into my head for no reason and I come back here, I literally barely used this site for last 2 years until I got depressed 2 months ago jfl, but I got over It lately, so I'm here less and less again I'll probably remove this url from my history next week and forget about this site yet again and maybe ill be back next year or smth
I might move to europe , how is it there?

I might move to europe , how is it there
Moving out is not worth it unless you have literally nothing that holds you in your own country or are in 3rd world

• +1
Moving out is not worth it unless you have literally nothing that holds you in your own country or are in 3rd world
Which part do you live at at, south, north, west, east