I'm on a holiday in Italy rn and niggas here are so below average

I'm from there and they're nothing special
You'll find more attractive and taller white women everywhere else
Lmfao this girl I met on train ride was from there I almost linked up but then got cocked blocked by my sister . Fuark the girl and her friends were all so hot . how old are u?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Above average undoubtedly
It's the common consensus that I am good looking
How good looking idk yet
Here I've been rated HTN and I still didn't complete my leanmaxxing back then
What pheno do you have?

Makes sense

Italians are super effeminate even the little boys are looking like lesbians cuz of dying their hair and weird styles

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@the BULL i thought your country filled with chads?, they still mog the fuck out of me though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger and neverascendcurrycel
nightlife is all subhumans
not really, the looks and height level dramatically improves during nightlife vs what you see during daylight. subhumans don't go in the territory where the females are the more lookist and egocentric which is nightlife. even the girls look significantly better

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
It's literally two sides of a coin, they're either ugly af or super good looking

not really, the looks and height level dramatically improves during nightlife vs what you see during daylight. subhumans don't go in the territory where the females are the more lookist and egocentric which is nightlife. even the girls look significantly better
every time i went to clubs the guys were all subhuman manlets i guess its different on italy

every time i went to clubs the guys were all subhuman manlets i guess its different on italy
those are the favourite landwhales' prey. decent looking men with low self esteem. they feast on them like tender meat

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and AlexBrown84
those are the favourite landwhales' prey. decent looking men with low self esteem. they feast on them like tender meat
i don’t mean decent looking i mean actual subhumans

Have you banged one of them

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Water

Italy is subhuman central
I don't know why people pretend we are better looking than anybody else.
Italians are short, swarthy, have Jewy features like big noses and curly hair
The look like thebull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and mayo mogger
The look like thebull
@the BULL looks kind of autistic, and brown, but featureswise he's above average here
Most Italians are absolutely boneless beardcels, bloated and pudgy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and i_love_roosters
@the BULL looks kind of autistic, and brown, but featureswise he's above average here
Most Italians are absolutely boneless beardcels, bloated and pudgy
He’s a ltn