• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 43058, yeeyeeslayer and 4 others
not everyone here is a nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, the BULL, Saint Casanova and 4 others
not everyone here is a nigger
You’re a sub LTN shitskin incel crying about getting no pussy. Every single one of those “niggers” you’re berating are ahead of you in life and will get their bloodline continued you genetic deadend

• JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 43058, Deleted member 52946 and 4 others
I've buyed a lot of useless shit

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
is there a section on this forum where we can talk about the useless shit we bought i have a lot to unpack tbh

is there a section on this forum where we can talk about the useless shit we bought i have a lot to unpack tbh
There is nothing useless about grillz. It just looks sick innit

There is nothing useless about grillz. It just looks sick innit
yes but you'll wear it during two or three parties, then after you'll feel empty again and want to buy another one with different colors

or maybe i'm talking about myself

Nah this title only belongs to blackgymmax
He dieted , roided , got surgeries , never did anything that could looksmin him straight up for years only to get used up white mtbs from tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 43058, socialcel and 2 others
Nah this title only belongs to blackgymmax
He dieted , roided , got surgeries , never did anything that could looksmin him straight up for years only to get used up white mtbs from tinder
That’s autistic PSL looksmaxxing. What I’m doing is SMV-maxxing. What slayers irl do > what incels think slayers irl do.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, exo and 5.5psl
You’re a sub LTN shitskin incel crying about getting no pussy. Every single one of those “niggers” you’re berating are ahead of you in life and will get their bloodline continued you genetic deadend
@iblamejews brutaaaal insult i hope ur not going to let that slide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52946
just go gay wear jewelry and put tramp marks on your body for women

lol if you have ever bought clothing

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
so many assumptions lmfao and still didnt get a single one right.. i think youre just projecting buddy

looking like a thug doesn’t seem like the move for HQNP women

so many assumptions lmfao and still didnt get a single one right.. i think youre just projecting buddy
I’m not your buddy you faggot. I’d smash you to a fucking pulp every day of the week. Now gtfo out my thread you lowlife, no rep-having, no pussy-getting INCEL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Deleted member 52946 and Deleted member 20399
I’m not your buddy you faggot. I’d smash you to a fucking pulp every day of the week. Now gtfo out my thread you lowlife, no rep-having, no pussy-getting INCEL
did you just brag about having reps on an incel forum? yeah youre the incel here buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and socialcel
did you just brag about having reps on an incel forum? yeah youre the incel here buddy
there’s a lot of things you just didn’t deny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52946 and AspiringMogger