I'm one step away from being a full fledged sociopath

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum
I don't know if any of you can relate ..but there are certain things which can 'trigger' me ...my mother is one of them ...was going through a video where this mother was abusing her child. .and it reminded me of the bad stuff my mother did , but on a slightly lesser scale ..and it just makes me want to hurt her ...and I've even done that in the past ..the last time something like that happened was when she kept pushing me , screaming at me to the point of me almost snapping ..I choked her shoved on the wall slapped her and said 'Do you think just because you're a female you can do anything to me ? Stop approaching me stop talking to me ..stop even looking at me ..I don't just hate you ..I literally loathe your subhuman(used another word for that cause I'm not native English English speajer face ' ..seeing that scared look on her face genuinely made me happy ...I also said 'you think you can just harrass me and not face the consequences ..go on , call the police , the authorities and I'm gonna say you have been harrasing me too ' ..after that day , that woman doesn't fuck with me ..it was one of the scenes which you would see only in a movie about the villain and how he originates ..seeing females gloat about being mothers and feminism triggers also triggers me ..I think I might be a sociopath

fuck your subhuman mother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Kristin and Deleted member 18340
Go er

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18340
What did your mother do to you?

Shiver me timbers

What did your mother do to you?
Emasculate me , beat the shit out of me , made me crazy ..if I didn't rebel like the rebellious kid I was , I would have been worse

bro that's so crazy I'm literally so scared bro

Emasculate me , beat the shit out of me , made me crazy ..if I didn't rebel like the rebellious kid I was , I would have been worse
Only 1 of those acts you listed sound like abuse, others are subjective.

anyway i’m not saying you should forgive your parents but nothing good will come from spending all this energy hating them:lul:. speaking from experience bro

and this is only for if she actually abused you, it’s also a good cope to think of people as incapable rather than intentionally destroying you.

also you shouldn’t put your hands on her or anyone. 1. it’s cringe and 2. it’s definitely not worth it, just ghost your mother if she’s that bad

Only 1 of those acts you listed sound like abuse, others are subjective.

anyway i’m not saying you should forgive your parents but nothing good will come from spending all this energy hating them:lul:. speaking from experience bro

and this is only for if she actually abused you, it’s also a good cope to think of people as incapable rather than intentionally destroying you.

also you shouldn’t put your hands on her or anyone. 1. it’s cringe and 2. it’s definitely not worth it, just ghost your mother if she’s that bad
She would slap me , keep going at it for hours if I scored 92/100 .and would be like 'why did you leave the remaining 8 marks' ..this kind of behaviour made me snap and I intentionally left all my papers blank in 9th grade which you can safely say , I failed that year ..

She has abused me to the point of me almost getting blind ..hit me with a toothbrush in my eye which caused me to not open my eyes or look at any kind o light ..doctors gave me some medicines and advicced me to wear sunglasses at all times ..when this incident happened , she started crying pleading 'she didn't think it would happen' years later ..when I say this stuff she says get over it ..everyone beats their children ..which makes me genuinely want to mutilate her ..this is just one instance ..my aunt , my grabdmum (her mother) all were very worried for me during my childhood ..cause she kept me at home all the times...so no it was no less than abuse ...I can go on and list more examples but if I start writing them now , I'm gonna be enraged af ..

I'm still living under my father's house so naturally my mother is here too .however we don't talk anymore or be in the same room ..after I finish graduation I'm gonna ghost the fuck oout of them ..I'm only using my father for the money he gives me to looksmaxx and gymmaxx ..so naturally I have to act a bit and have to call him 'papa' which btw I don't even feel like calling

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer