IM or SubQ injections for framemaxxing (peptides/hgh)

S

soontoaccend

Iron
Joined
Apr 16, 2023
Posts
249
Reputation
171
Title. I could buy 5/16" or just 1/2" (7.9 or 12.7 mm for you European niggas) I heard 1/2" (12.7mm) hurts thats why. Btw its CJC 1925 DAC and IGF
 
Title. I could buy 5/16" or just 1/2" (7.9 or 12.7 mm for you European niggas) I heard 1/2" (12.7mm) hurts thats why. Btw its CJC 1925 DAC and IGF
good luck stunting your growth
 
Subq, both absorb the same, one is much more painful and prone to complications, one isn't.
 
  • +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
hgh increases your estrodial you have to cycle letrozole do keep your growth plates open
well yea im gonna use aromasin too, anyways how did you inject hgh
 
well yea im gonna use aromasin too, anyways how did you inject hgh
do not take aromasin you have to take letrozole aromasin is wayyy to light
 

Similar threads

extraz
Replies
4
Views
40
lukedli
lukedli
aac21
Replies
2
Views
30
aac21
aac21
T
Replies
0
Views
5
Tyl3r4
T
S
Replies
10
Views
115
andical
andical
zoxx99
Replies
8
Views
57
zoxx99
zoxx99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top