I’m out and just went to the toilet

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
While I was looking in the mirror some guy walked in and said ‘you don’t need to worry about that, you’re extremely goodlooking’

I said ‘Ha. Thanks’ then walked out.

This happens all the time JFL, the last time before this I had guys say I was extremely goodlooking and then before that I was in a pub and some guy was saying ‘I had really good features’.

Yet I will get rejected by every foid. It’s over nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Allornothing, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
@tristan18 not even gonna approach or look at foids. I’m in a pub no joke every1 here is legit subhuman and recessed Jesus people look like shit wtf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, Deleted member 25938 and thereallegend
While I was looking in the mirror some guy walked in and said ‘you don’t need to worry about that, you’re extremely goodlooking’

This happens all the time JFL, the last time before this I had guys say I was extremely goodlooking and then before that I was in a pub and some guy was saying ‘I had really good features’.

Time to switch side

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
NarcyHTNs.org. I really don't understand why would dalits here humble brag to a bunch of subhuman hindus?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Allornothing, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
Bro you’re not that goodlooking rofl.

From your pms you look like a Latino or Portuguese htn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and WishIwasChico
> wide nigger nose
> long ass philtrum
> shitty brows with shit supras
> pedo stache

Turkish kebab seller pheno

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, tombradylover, Allornothing and 3 others
I
Bro you’re not that goodlooking rofl.

From your pms you look like a Latino or Portuguese htn.
When did I say I was nigga I’m saying what people say to me irl

I

When did I say I was nigga I’m saying what people say to me irl

People with your looks level don’t get complimented unless you live in a shithole city where everyone is beyond over.

In my city you would be invisible

• +1
> wide nigger nose
> long ass philtrum
> shitty brows with shit supras
> pedo stache

Turkish kebab seller pheno
images
6ee22b471550b9457ad741179f34d5fe.jpg

reminder that if prime chico posted a selfie here he would get:
narrow mouth
long midface
round jaw
no angularity
= it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and WishIwasChico
People with your looks level don’t get complimented unless you live in a shithole city where everyone is beyond over.

In my city you would be invisible
Fair enough

Im
images

narrow mouth
long midface
round jaw
= it's over
Im literally posting what people say to me yet people say I’m lying. Yet when I post i get rejected by foids im not lying then JFL.
Why would I lie about this? This happens to me every time I go out, and I went to a city when the guy was saying I had great features etc. so idk

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
images

narrow mouth
long midface
round jaw
no angularity
= it's over

Op isn’t good looking enough to get compliments on a first look, Chico is.

Fame aside

• +1
Most photos I take to get rated I literally just quickly open my camera and take them quickly with no effort. People forget I’m frauded to 6’3 irl too which helps JFL.

I’m not saying I am chad I look like shit but I’m just saying I get these reactions but get rejected. It’s still over for me regardless :)

Im

Im literally posting what people say to me yet people say I’m lying. Yet when I post i get rejected by foids im not lying then JFL.
Why would I lie about this? This happens to me every time I go out, and I went to a city when the guy was saying I had great features etc. so idk
because chadlites are rare. it's not hard at all to stand out. even chico looks no more than a chadlite in selfies

Op isn’t good looking enough to get compliments on a first look, Chico is.

Fame aside
literally 0 differences in selfies
irl chico would be bigger and mog but how can you say he's not that gl

• +1
I’m lying apparently jfl

• JFL
  • +1

do you compliment them back or just say thank you bro?

• +1
I’m literally white jfl all my family are white JFL makes no sense no one has ever said I look Portuguese

You are what you pass as. You look like a pale latino or a Armenian

• +1
Reactions: cummy-kaze
I say thank you bro I appreciate it
mirin, im to low trust looking to be complimented by men I think, only girls do this and only if I approach or give them smile ioi

nah he wouldnt. i dont feel mogged when a 200cm guy stands next to me (183) bc most of the time he is ugly as hell or not gymmaxxed. Its all about having the package of looks, height, body. Chico would only heightmog me 7cm. 1if i wear lifts

• JFL
mirin, im to low trust looking to be complimented by men I think, only girls do this and only if I approach or give them smile ioi

nah he wouldnt. i dont feel mogged when a 200cm guy stands next to me (183) bc most of the time he is ugly as hell or not gymmaxxed. Its all about having the package of looks, height, body. Chico would only heightmog me 7cm. 1if i wear lifts
yes but he has chico face lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Tales from the sewers of London

• JFL
Normies think many guys are good looking tbh because they are NT and don't think about shit too much. My boss at some old sales job said I was good looking but I was barely getting IOIs.

Chico would also facemog you to oblivion though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and WishIwasChico

I’m 6’3 (frauded btw) maybe that’s why. Cause look at my post history I literally wanted to rope this morning for over it is for me. I’m literally posting this as it confuses me also. Sick of people here thinking I’m narcy.

I get no girls. Get ghosted on OLD. If I approached a foid she would reject me. That’s the truth.
I am far from a slayer or anything like that. I’m literally just posting what people say irl?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • +1
yes but he has chico face lol
i never understood the hype. He looks like a literal child with a beard and wrinkles. Low sex appeal, without height he would be a normie.

I’m 6’3 (frauded btw) maybe that’s why. Cause look at my post history I literally wanted to rope this morning for over it is for me. I’m literally posting this as it confuses me also. Sick of people here thinking I’m narcy.

I get no girls. Get ghosted on OLD. If I approached a foid she would reject me. That’s the truth.
I am far from a slayer or anything like that. I’m literally just posting what people say irl?
do you look high trust? im the literal opposite but if I smile im approachable

im the completely opposite jfl. If I start talking to stranger men they think of me as threat and will get angry jfl, but women will keep the convo alive and always at least ig exchange.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
i never understood the hype. He looks like a literal child with a beard and wrinkles. Low sex appeal, without height he would be a normie.

do you look high trust? im the literal opposite but if I smile im approachable

im the completely opposite jfl. If I start talking to stranger men they think of me as threat and will get angry jfl, but women will keep the convo alive and always at least ig exchange.

Ye I look high trust and friendly due to high eyebrow placement fuck this shit JFL. Maybe that’s why too.
I’d rather have your problem tbh, you are probs a true mogger, guys don’t feel threatened by men tbh (which isn’t a good thing)

Nah chico is a psl god imo look at him when younger he mogs so hard

• +1

he's chadlite in prime he let himself go

• +1
Ye I look high trust and friendly due to high eyebrow placement fuck this shit JFL. Maybe that’s why too.
I’d rather have your problem tbh, you are probs a true mogger, guys don’t feel threatened by men tbh (which isn’t a good thing)
Squintmaxx, i squintmaxxed since a child on every pic. Ascends everyone if done subtle

I have a real hard time making friends. I have only one, you probably mog me in this regard and social circle. And at work the people are more nice to you or? Im btw not mascluline imo, just gymmaxxed, low trust looking bc of eye area, I look angry all the time jfl

he's chadlite in prime he let himself go
yea i agree

apparently you appeal to the male gaze more