IM OUT HERE STRUGGLING AND U GOT NIGGAS LIKE THIS

The only thing that matters is looks you redpill coper. Yes men like Brock lesnar are overly masculine. Most chads like Chris hemsworth have dimorphic traits like height broad shoulders good jaw etc. I should clarify most chads are a mix of masculine and feminine. Just lol if you think dark triad is going to make you outplay when there are chad bums. I don’t see dark triad working for Nathan Larson. The stuff you mentioned only works when you have the proper looks. Meeks is the ultimate proof of looks. Dude was a poor thug who went to jail who became famous because of his looks while other rich men had to kill themselves to get to positions like he had. Just lol at thinking IQ makes you attractive when it’s been disproven. Keep coping you redpill shill when they’re are chads like the guy in Venice beach who aren’t dark triad don’t have high iq and still slay due to face. Looks is the most important to improve.
I debunked your original claims in my first post to you, you just ignored the logical points and come back at me with ad-hominem. This is what coping looks like (and projection)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
This was made up by the manosphere, it never actually happens in real life. Women don't cheat because they find a hotter guy, they cheat when they want to leave you but are too cowardly to be straightforward about it. They don't leave you because of another guy, they leave you because they are sick of being with you, or in some cases, to go back to their ex.
FR

If a woman cheats on u it’s because she DOENST love u anymore not because she wants chad

U won’t always be in love with someone but u have to atleast stay loyal to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
The only thing that matters is looks you redpill coper. Yes men like Brock lesnar are overly masculine. Most chads like Chris hemsworth have dimorphic traits like height broad shoulders good jaw etc. I should clarify most chads are a mix of masculine and feminine. Just lol if you think dark triad is going to make you outplay when there are chad bums. I don’t see dark triad working for Nathan Larson. The stuff you mentioned only works when you have the proper looks. Meeks is the ultimate proof of looks. Dude was a poor thug who went to jail who became famous because of his looks while other rich men had to kill themselves to get to positions like he had. Just lol at thinking IQ makes you attractive when it’s been disproven. Keep coping you redpill shill when they’re are chads like the guy in Venice beach who aren’t dark triad don’t have high iq and still slay due to face. Looks is the most important to improve.
Ur whole post has been proven wrong again and again everything matters to some degree it’s not just “looks”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
FR

If a woman cheats on u it’s because she DOENST love u anymore not because she wants chad

U won’t always be in love with someone but u have to atleast stay loyal to them
I disagree. When you don't love someone, it's better to leave them. Monogamy doesn't last, humans are not pair bonding species like the bonobos, we're the complete opposite of that. Women are hypergamous while men are polygamous which is why men were given a high sex drive and the ability to make babies with many women while women were given a lower sex drive and the ability to only make 1 baby with 1 man at a time.

Relationships are fine but marriage is a very unnatural concept that was invented by man made religions to gain control over the population and make them obedient to maintain peace and prosperity in civilized societies. Having kids nowadays is too risky for men because of no fault divorce laws which were created because of feminism to allow women to do whatever they want to us when married without any consequences. And in some places of the world, even cohabitation can be as dangerous as marriage because of the laws.

So, relationships are fine as long as you don't get married, you don't have kids and in most countries, if you don't cohabitate. The only exception is if you are a woman, then marriage is really the path to happiness. For us men however, it is the path to hell and misery. I wish more men knew about this and were told this before they started dating, most men are too blue pilled.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 6128
I disagree. When you don't love someone, it's better to leave them. Monogamy doesn't last, humans are not pair bonding species like the bonobos, we're the complete opposite of that. Women are hypergamous while men are polygamous which is why men were given a high sex drive and the ability to make babies with many women while women were given a lower sex drive and the ability to only make 1 baby with 1 man at a time.

Relationships are fine but marriage is a very unnatural concept that was invented by man made religions to gain control over the population and make them obedient to maintain peace and prosperity in civilized societies. Having kids nowadays is too risky for men because of no fault divorce laws which were created because of feminism to allow women to do whatever they want to us when married without any consequences. And in some places of the world, even cohabitation can be as dangerous as marriage because of the laws.

So, relationships are fine as long as you don't get married, you don't have kids and in most countries, if you don't cohabitate. The only exception is if you are a woman, then marriage is really the path to happiness. For us men however, it is the path to hell and misery. I wish more men knew about this and were told this before they started dating, most men are too blue pilled.
Love can come and go

You can lose feelings for a week but it will come back later

Jeff bezozs got divorced raped. Brad Pitt got cucked. I’m sorry but it doesn’t matter if your high status women can do whatever they want cause they hold all the power in a relationship in the 21st century. Jeremy Meeks the guy from Venice beach all got women but where considered low status. They got that cause of their looks. Poor chad can just hop on tinder and out slay any high status guy. Honestly I’m tired of arguing with redpill logic. Looking Good equal= Alpha cause dimorphism equals high fighting success. Some balding 5’2 rich Manlet will still be subconsciously made fun of because of his looks besides there is always a chad who is probably equal in status and money to him who outcompetes him.Again sick of arguing with redpillers
when it’s be proven looks are the most important.

I just read it and tbh, it's a lot of generalizing. He's acting like all women act like sluts even though it's clearly not the case, and not all women like the same type of men and not all women like men for the same reasons.

Also, I feel like that type of stuff is what incels/black pill losers use to cope with the fact that they are single. Because, there are lots of guys who are below average in looks due to genetic deformities who make minimum wage and still get to have a girlfriend who is attractive according to them and loves them (makes out with them and has sex with them a lot). Just because some ugly guys get cucked doesn't mean all ugly guys get cucked.

Sluts/Thots are usually very easy to spot by how they dress and how they act in public, this means that the worst girls you can date, the ones who are the most likely to cheat on you for a better looking guy on impulse, they are easy to avoid. So, it's easy to not be in that situation, and when you know what to look for, it's easy to dump a bad girlfriend and not waste years of your life with her. I know lots of couples who have been together for a long time even when the guy is so ugly that most users here would tell him that it's over.

When women say that they don't like the men that incels describe as Chad, what they're really saying is that they don't have all the same tastes and what they like as a whole can never be truly defined because they don't all like the same things.

Then, usually as a response to this, incels will use the tinder experiment as an example but it's not realistic at all because the women who are on Tinder are not the same women you would find in real life, they are often crazy or more boring than the women you would meet in real life. I have a friend who used to be very successful with tinder back in 2015 and 2016 but he has moved on from the platform because he felt like he had hooked up enough and wanted to get into a serious relationship but most of the girls on tinder would have made the worst partners.

Women don't get into relationships for money, that is a MGTOW lie that was made up to help the MGTOW community justify their beliefs and lifestyle. Gold diggers do exist but they don't represent the majority because it's a very unnatural and weird dynamic and most women could not put up with that lifestyle for very long even if they tried.

The problem with echochambers like looksmax, lookism and reddit is that it's easy to get lied to and believe it and then you become so convinced that what you read online is true that it becomes your new reality and you become so disconnected from reality that you are then unable to enjoy life to the fullest. You have dreams and you have goals but you let yourself be convinced by the wrong people that what you want can't be done so instead, you give up and judge other people.

I know this because I have been making the same mistake for the past 4 years, I was so naive at 18, to think that the internet held the answers that I was looking for, in reality, if I had just lived a normal life, I would have been way happier, I regret letting those echochambers brainwash me so easily.
Username checks out.

I just read it and tbh, it's a lot of generalizing. He's acting like all women act like sluts even though it's clearly not the case, and not all women like the same type of men and not all women like men for the same reasons.

Also, I feel like that type of stuff is what incels/black pill losers use to cope with the fact that they are single. Because, there are lots of guys who are below average in looks due to genetic deformities who make minimum wage and still get to have a girlfriend who is attractive according to them and loves them (makes out with them and has sex with them a lot). Just because some ugly guys get cucked doesn't mean all ugly guys get cucked.

Sluts/Thots are usually very easy to spot by how they dress and how they act in public, this means that the worst girls you can date, the ones who are the most likely to cheat on you for a better looking guy on impulse, they are easy to avoid. So, it's easy to not be in that situation, and when you know what to look for, it's easy to dump a bad girlfriend and not waste years of your life with her. I know lots of couples who have been together for a long time even when the guy is so ugly that most users here would tell him that it's over.

When women say that they don't like the men that incels describe as Chad, what they're really saying is that they don't have all the same tastes and what they like as a whole can never be truly defined because they don't all like the same things.

Then, usually as a response to this, incels will use the tinder experiment as an example but it's not realistic at all because the women who are on Tinder are not the same women you would find in real life, they are often crazy or more boring than the women you would meet in real life. I have a friend who used to be very successful with tinder back in 2015 and 2016 but he has moved on from the platform because he felt like he had hooked up enough and wanted to get into a serious relationship but most of the girls on tinder would have made the worst partners.

Women don't get into relationships for money, that is a MGTOW lie that was made up to help the MGTOW community justify their beliefs and lifestyle. Gold diggers do exist but they don't represent the majority because it's a very unnatural and weird dynamic and most women could not put up with that lifestyle for very long even if they tried.

The problem with echochambers like looksmax, lookism and reddit is that it's easy to get lied to and believe it and then you become so convinced that what you read online is true that it becomes your new reality and you become so disconnected from reality that you are then unable to enjoy life to the fullest. You have dreams and you have goals but you let yourself be convinced by the wrong people that what you want can't be done so instead, you give up and judge other people.

I know this because I have been making the same mistake for the past 4 years, I was so naive at 18, to think that the internet held the answers that I was looking for, in reality, if I had just lived a normal life, I would have been way happier, I regret letting those echochambers brainwash me so easily.
My mental health is so fried I can’t decide whether this is cope or based

enlighten me then.

Blackpill is nothing but the truth.
It depends on your definition of the black pill, many things about it are wrong but the main idea is true.

This is what the black pill is to me:

1) Looks matter the most to attract women and people in society judge you based on your looks
(this can be seen when comparing how an ugly guy gets treated by the world VS a hot guy, or how a disfigured guy is looked at in disgust and fear, like he is not even human)

2) Women are attracted to specific physical attributes in men, some of which can't be changed (height, eye type, hair type, ethnicity, frame) while others can be improved (physique, jaw, neck, skin health). The same goes for what men are attracted to in women.

3) The men who are too ugly can become incels and end up being unable to attract women, some can looksmax while others are truecels and doomed to stay that way, either because they are too ugly to looksmax or they are unable to ascend due to a handicap.
The men who are much hotter can have as much sex as they want and date almost anyone they like who is available.

There are other things in the black pill of course but those are the 3 most important ones, and a complete list would be too long.

Here are some misconceptions about the black pill:

1) Hypergamy. A lot of men in the manosphere believe that women cheat or breakup with men because they found a hotter or richer man but that is not actually the case. What actually happens is that you lose your job or you become too lazy and you stop being the man that they fell in love with, or in many cases, it's her fault but it happens, and then she wants to break up to find a more ambitious and successful man who is not going to be a loser, there are some exceptions where some girls date losers too and no, they are often not even Chad, but just an ugly guy who is too lazy to do anything, women don't want to breakup because they get attached to those guys.
Women don't breakup with losers because he was ugly or too average, they breakup with losers because they don't want to remain in poverty so they dump the guy to find a man who is more ambitious.

This is why it's impossible to steal a guy's girlfriend if she is happy in the relationship even if you are richer or better looking than he is, because she will already be attached to him and she won't be interested in you, even if you are Chad. Girls only cheat when they already know that the relationship is over, they wouldn't risk ruining a relationship that they care about, this makes sense.

2) The ability to measure beauty and to define exactly what men and women are attracted to. This is not actually possible and the proof can be seen in many rating threads on this forum, guys can't agree on one rating, each guy has a different rating for each woman because beauty is subjective. This is a thing that many looksmax users are unable to admit even though they know that it's true. I have even seen it myself when rating girls that I found on tinder with my friend, he would rate a girl 8/10 and I would see her as a 4/10, and the girls that I would see as 8/10, he would see as 4/10.

This is because everyone has different tastes, I like white women, latinas, asians, and middle easterns, while my friend only likes white women and thinks that all the others are ugly. Not everyone has a racial bias, I definitely don't have one but some guys and some girls have it and that's why you'll see girls claiming that guys of their own ethnicity are ugly.

The problem with the black pill communities is that people generalize way too much and it's the same in all of the manosphere, and it's a problem because not everyone is the same, although looks do matter, not everyone has the same tastes and any ideology that tries to claim that everyone is the same is insane, retarded and not actually true because if beauty was as absolute as they think, then all the rating polls of looksmax would have the same answers, not 6 different ratings per person.

And this is a good thing because it means that nearly everyone can attract someone that they're attracted to, the only exception would be the guys who are too ugly to attract even fat women.

By the way, I chose the username "copingvolcel" because for many years I thought that I never wanted to get into a relationship and that I didn't care about attracting women, but I would constantly change my mind about it, sometimes I would get desperate and start trying to get laid, while other times I really didn't care, because of that I ruined opportunities that I got while I didn't care, and eventually in 2019, I realized that I did want to get laid and I did want to get into a relationship and so I wasn't really coping, I was actually just unable to make a decision because whenever I weigh the pros and cons I see the cons outweighing the pros. What has made me change my mind is that I know that at 30, getting laid will be more difficult than right now, so I'm forcing myself to give it a shot to make sure that I don't regret my decision years later when it will be too late.

I wasn't coping with my ability to get laid, I was coping with my decision to avoid women, that's why I called myself "copingvolcel."

Last edited:
It depends on your definition of the black pill, many things about it are wrong but the main idea is true.

1) Looks matter to attract women and people in society judge you based on your looks
(this can be seen when comparing how an ugly guy gets treated by the world VS a hot guy, or how a disfigured guy is looked at in disgust and fear, like he is not even human)

2) Women are attracted to specific physical attributes in men, some of which can't be changed (height, eye type, hair type, ethnicity, frame) while others can be improved (physique, jaw, neck, skin health). The same goes for what men are attracted to in women.

3) The men who are too ugly can become incels and end up being unable to attract women, some can looksmax while others are truecels and doomed to stay that way, either because they are too ugly to looksmax or they are unable to ascend due to a handicap.
The men who are much hotter can have as much sex as they want and date almost anyone they like who is available.

There are other things in the black pill of course but those are the 3 most important ones, and a complete list would be too long.

1) Hypergamy. A lot of men in the manosphere believe that women cheat or breakup with men because they found a hotter or richer man but that is not actually the case. What actually happens is that you lose your job or you become too lazy and you stop being the man that they fell in love with, or in many cases, it's her fault but it happens, and then she wants to break up to find a more ambitious and successful man who is not going to be a loser, there are some exceptions where some girls date losers too and no, they are often not even Chad, but just an ugly guy who is too lazy to do anything, women don't want to breakup because they get attached to those guys.
Women don't breakup with losers because he was ugly or too average, they breakup with losers because they don't want to remain in poverty so they dump the guy to find a man who is more ambitious.

This is why it's impossible to steal a guy's girlfriend if she is happy in the relationship even if you are richer or better looking than he is, because she will already be attached to him and she won't be interested in you, even if you are Chad. Girls only cheat when they already know that the relationship is over, they wouldn't risk ruining a relationship that they care about, this makes sense.

2) The ability to measure beauty and to define exactly what men and women are attracted to. This is not actually possible and the proof can be seen in many rating threads on this forum, guys can't agree on one rating, each guy has a different rating for each woman because beauty is subjective. This is a thing that many looksmax users are unable to admit even though they know that it's true. I have even seen it myself when rating girls that I found on tinder with my friend, he would rate a girl 8/10 and I would see her as a 4/10, and the girls that I would see as 8/10, he would see as 4/10.

This is because everyone has different tastes, I like white women, latinas, asians, and middle easterns, while my friend only likes white women and thinks that all the others are ugly. Not everyone has a racial bias, I definitely don't have one but some guys and some girls have it and that's why you'll see girls claiming that guys of their own ethnicity are ugly.

The problem with the black pill communities is that people generalize way too much and it's the same in all of the manosphere, and it's a problem because not everyone is the same, although looks do matter, not everyone has the same tastes and any ideology that tries to claim that everyone is the same is insane, retarded and not actually true because if beauty was as absolute as they think, then all the rating polls of looksmax would have the same answers, not 6 different ratings per person.

And this is a good thing because it means that nearly everyone can attract someone that they're attracted to, the only exception would be the guys who are too ugly to attract even fat women.

By the way, I chose the username "copingvolcel" because for many years I thought that I never wanted to get into a relationship and that I didn't care about attracting women, but I would constantly change my mind about it, sometimes I would get desperate and start trying to get laid, while other times I really didn't care, because of that I ruined opportunities that I got while I didn't care, and eventually in 2019, I realized that I did want to get laid and I did want to get into a relationship and so I wasn't really coping, I was actually just unable to make a decision because whenever I weigh the pros and cons I see the cons outweighing the pros. What has made me change my mind is that I know that at 30, getting laid will be more difficult than right now, so I'm forcing myself to give it a shot to make sure that I don't regret my decision years later when it will be too late.

I wasn't coping with my ability to get laid, I was coping with my decision to avoid women, that's why I called myself "copingvolcel."
Coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997

1) Looks matter the most to attract women and people in society judge you based on your looks

So?

You literally wrote all that shit agreeing with the blackpill JFL, i may have expressed myself wrongly or you just misunderstood me, i never asked about the meaning of your username( it´s pretty obvious), i was just curious about your comment saying that the blackpill was a cope and that its believers are aspies.

PS: JFL if you think i was gonna read all that, i appreciate the effort but its midnight bro, no one is going to read this essay.

Last edited:
So?

You literally wrote all that shit agreeing with the blackpill JFL, i may have expressed myself wrongly or you just misunderstood me, i never asked about the meaning of your username( it´s pretty obvious), i was just curious about your comment saying that the blackpill was a cope and that its believers are aspies.
My point was that there are important misconceptions in the black pill, a lot of information in it comes from false generalizations about women and society in general that can easily be debunked through experience dating women and by having friends who are in a relationship but usually, the more you have been brainwashed by an echochamber, the more you are going to be able to come up with excuses and justifications to explain why your experience doesn't fit into what you were taught, and that is what is dangerous with ideologies like the black pill.

If you just accept everything that you are told and you don't try to question anything or you are not good at questioning those things, it's easy to become as brainwashed as a cult member would be, and then you stop thinking for yourself and every relationship seems(in your mind) like a disaster waiting to happen and it becomes like a self fulfilling prophecy where bad things happen because you made them happen without realizing it because of what you were taught.

The best way to avoid this is to do the same as Bruce Lee often said: "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." I have been doing this with MGTOW, the black pill, and the red pill and it has given me an edge over most people in those communities and over most blue pilled people, because I know things that they do not and without disconnecting myself from the real world.

The black pill is not the only thing being guilty of misconceptions, other manosphere groups like MGTOW and the red pill also have a ton of misconceptions, the most difficult thing at first is to spot them since most of what they say already goes against the ideas of the blue pill.

What I'm trying to say is that there is no best pill, the best pill is a mix of blue, black and red pill, and MGTOW and your own ideas, by doing this, you get to be a free thinking individual who has an advantage over most people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
My point was that there are important misconceptions in the black pill, a lot of information in it comes from false generalizations about women and society in general that can easily be debunked through experience dating women and by having friends who are in a relationship but usually, the more you have been brainwashed by an echochamber, the more you are going to be able to come up with excuses and justifications to explain why your experience doesn't fit into what you were taught, and that is what is dangerous with ideologies like the black pill.

If you just accept everything that you are told and you don't try to question anything or you are not good at questioning those things, it's easy to become as brainwashed as a cult member would be, and then you stop thinking for yourself and every relationship seems(in your mind) like a disaster waiting to happen and it becomes like a self fulfilling prophecy where bad things happen because you made them happen without realizing it because of what you were taught.

The best way to avoid this is to do the same as Bruce Lee often said: "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." I have been doing this with MGTOW, the black pill, and the red pill and it has given me an edge over most people in those communities and over most blue pilled people, because I know things that they do not and without disconnecting myself from the real world.

The black pill is not the only thing being guilty of misconceptions, other manosphere groups like MGTOW and the red pill also have a ton of misconceptions, the most difficult thing at first is to spot them since most of what they say already goes against the ideas of the blue pill.

What I'm trying to say is that there is no best pill, the best pill is a mix of blue, black and red pill, and MGTOW and your own ideas, by doing this, you get to be a free thinking individual who has an advantage over most people.
Smart way of thinking tbh, i agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407