I'm over my ex

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
This isn't a brag thread so I won't go into details but basically yesterday I slept with 2 girls in the same day (1 in the morning other one at night), and I've never felt so validated in my entire life. I GOT OVER MY EX LAST NIGHT because of all the validation and socializing, played some poker at the bar and did some karaoke and then fucks and cuddles all night till the morning (I came 8 times)

I'm done with my ex. That fat aspie bitch can fuck herself and enjoy her vibrator and find herself a good cucky house husband, I don't want anything to do with her anymore. Now I'm gonna focus on making money and getting out of debt and building up the new friendships I have and girls I'm seeing and finishing the remaining classes I need to take etc.

There is hope for my balding ass. Bros for the love of God and yourselves don't get into LTRs with western women without extreme scrutiny. Just keep it casual as long as you can and don't fall for the "happy" marriage/LTR meme. Sorry I'm just hungover and ranting jfl

@Baldingman1998 @TsarTsar444 @isis_Bleach @Amnesia @stevielake @volcelfatcel @jim

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Baldingman1998, turkproducer and 7 others
@Xangsane I forgot to tag you sorry. Anything you want to add about white privilege or ethnic self hate? Since you're an expert in those topics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, HerpDerpson, LightSkinNoob and 2 others
Ya yakhiii mirin effort . No more trannies alhamdulillah 🤲🤲🤲🤙🤙🤙

@StormlitAqua why are you always disgusted with my threads? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
@StormlitAqua why are you always disgusted with my threads? :lul:
I tend to always do it with fornicators, don't take it personally. Someone who can get women so easily should take the high road, get married, stay with one woman, and have kids.

Plus your jbe.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Solidcoin, HerpDerpson and CupOfCoffee
send ex gf pics

send ex gf pics
2021 06 14 02 25 11 0762

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 19548
Good for you. :Comfy: