I'm paranoid every time someone touches my phone

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
Friend asked me if he can Google something on my phone. I hesitated and didn't let him because Safari would definitely open looksmax.me.

I told him to give me a sec and closed all tabs and deleted history. He probably thought I'm severely autistic.

Last week my classmate who I sometimes hang out with asked me if she can look at someone's private Instagram profile who I follow. The second she clicked on Search bar her name popped up first as a ”Recent” search JFL. She pretended like nothing happened but I wanted to kill myself on spot.

My even bigger fear is someone finding my 10000 photos gallery with my frauded squinting autistic selfies and other pics average PSL user has saved. If this happens it's over.

JFL it's over for paranoidcels

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, rockndogs, Dogs and 13 others
I would never give my phone to someone else tbh

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, PubertyMaxxer, turkproducer and 2 others
If someone clicks on my photos app they’ll see
2B8DEBEF 6A3A 43B6 A3FC FB8799FEF963

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, rockndogs, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Friend asked me if he can Google something on my phone. I hesitated and didn't let him because Safari would definitely open looksmax.me.

I told him to give me a sec and closed all tabs and deleted history. He probably thought I'm severely autistic.

Last week my classmate who I sometimes hang out with asked me if she can look at someone's private profile who I follow. The second she clicked on Search bar her name popped up first as a ”Recent” search JFL. She pretended like nothing happened but I wanted to kill myself on spot.

My even bigger fear is someone finding my 10000 photos gallery with my frauded squinting autistic selfies and other pics average PSL user has saved. If this happens it's over.

JFL it's over for paranoidcels
Obviously bro. One wrong click and it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 3328
Yea I'm afraid of people finding super autistic stuff on my phone. Only with my true friend I don't care about it.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Petsmart and Deleted member 3328
Legit bro. I have over 200 pictures\videos of myself to analyze me face. I literally have a gallery called looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Legit bro. I have over 200 pictures\videos of myself to analyze me face. I literally have a gallery called looksmax.
imagine someone finding folder "Chico" :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, LordNorwood, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
If someone opens my snapchat memories its over :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
JFL
I make most on my selfies on Snapchat because I look better on Snap Camera
Same, snapchat camera fucked my brain since its in mirror mode, so when i try taking a selfie without mirror mode i just cant recognize myself and look utterly subhuman.

• +1
Same, snapchat camera fucked my brain since its in mirror mode, so when i try taking a selfie without mirror mode i just cant recognize myself and look utterly subhuman.
Legit
It's insane it makes me like 1 PSL better and I don't even know how that's possible

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
It's so over for me if somebody looks at my phone

"Oh shit you have Snapchat. what bitch have you been dming?"

Looks at mountains of messages between me and @Surgerymax (surgeon on lookism) with questions about every feature and bone on the face asking whats the best surgical approach accordingly

Or they open my gallery and see gigabytes of photos and videos of myself in every possible lighting and angle

Or they open chrome and see the looksmax post loaded "flacid length is more important than erect length"

Such is the phone of a psler.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, LordNorwood, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Use DuckDuckGo.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3328
legit tbh

• +1
i have 5k pics and videos of myself so...

• +1
Just say "no" bro JFL
Never ever I have given my phone to somebody else
If I do I ascend

• +1
U do well being paranoid.

Sometimes I be ok they'll use "x" letter first. Oops they touched wrong and then it shows up certain pages I visit...

One thing they see can make them believe anything lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beyourself and Deleted member 3328
U do well being paranoid.

Sometimes I be ok they'll use "x" letter first. Oops they touched wrong and then it shows up certain pages I visit...

One thing they see can make them believe anything lol
good thing I type fast
I deliberately don't clear my browser history lmao
wonder how many terabytes my history is at this point

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3328
Youd hate Vietnam then. They have very little sense of privacy, they will come and gawk at your phone over your shoulder or take it from you to look up something on youtube

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3328
Youd hate Vietnam then. They have very little sense of privacy, they will come and gawk at your phone over your shoulder or take it from you to look up something on youtube
JFL
cant even imagine that happening

If someone tried to take my phone they'd get a little slap ngl

• +1
JFL
cant even imagine that happening
If someone tried to take my phone they'd get a little slap ngl

its not strangers that do this of course, but anyone you are familiar with just does this as a matter of course. I was subjected to 50 minutes of vietnam in the world cup highlights last time i was at a family gathering, fuck me, i dont even like football.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I always close the looksmax tabs after using it tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and LordNorwood
its not strangers that do this of course, but anyone you are familiar with just does this as a matter of course. I was subjected to 50 minutes of vietnam in the world cup highlights last time i was at a family gathering, fuck me, i dont even like football.
Sports are boring af tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2846
nobody will ever touch my phone JFL

• +1
The second she clicked on Search bar her name popped up first as a ”Recent” search JFL. She pretended like nothing happened but I wanted to kill myself on spot.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3328