I'm picking the navy

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

San man
Because they travel the most I'm joining at 17 and doing 3 years active and 2 years in the reserves while I'm in the reserves I'll do my associates degree at university then when I graduate at 22 i'll transfer to border patrol and do that for 3 years then become private security for 5 years and retire at 30 this is the best and final plan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mandibular, sportsmogger, The Homelander and 2 others
Because they travel the most I'm joining at 17 and doing 3 years active and 2 years in the reserves while I'm in the reserves I'll do my associates degree at university then when I graduate at 22 i'll transfer to border patrol and do that for 3 years then become private security for 5 years and retire at 30 this is the best and final plan
are you fucking gay!?
join army or marines

navy is for gays that like to take it up in the ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, sportsmogger, Jova and 3 others
Nigga thinks he's gonna retire at 30 by joining the military :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, infini, Muttcel foid killer and 1 other person
are you fucking gay!?
join army or marines

navy is for gays that like to take it up in the ass
I was considering both but navy travels more and less death and back injuries(disregarding that gay sex)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mandibular and Funnyunenjoyer1
bro I literally got in trouble all the time in navy JROTC and had to do pushups I did 89 in 5 minutes to beat someone and it wasn't those girl humping the ground pushups
- said the nigga that can't even do a pushup
sorry I'm an autist you were talking to the other guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mandibular and sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, fluoride1337 and Muttcel foid killer
why not go all the way and join the air force

join airforce nigga, you don’t need to move an inch
HELL NO air force was never on my mind I even considered the coast guard plus you have to be smart to join the airforce while the navy allows niggas who get a 10 on the asvab to join ( for refrence I took the asvab when I was 14 and got a 45 first try)

• Woah
  • +1
HELL NO air force was never on my mind I even considered the coast guard plus you have to be smart to join the airforce while the navy allows niggas who get a 10 on the asvab to join ( for refrence I took the asvab when I was 14 and got a 45 first try)
what about army asvab?

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
why not go all the way and join the air force
Nope the chair force is for lames plus when Im doing private security if I say I was in the airforce no one will hire me if I do the navy I can cap about being a SEAL while in reality I'll be a cook or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mandibular, Roquefort, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
Nope the chair force is for lames plus when Im doing private security if I say I was in the airforce no one will hire me if I do the navy I can cap about being a SEAL while in reality I'll be a cook or some shit
nigga they will ask you for navy seal certification, because theres only so few people in seals it’s hard to believe also need to be in super good shape

nigga they will ask you for navy seal certification, because theres only so few people in seals it’s hard to believe also need to be in super good shape
I'll just call my past commander and ask him to lie for me and he probably would sense I'd be swallowing his SEAmen for the past 5 years

• JFL
  • +1
they will catch onto in like 2 seconds if your lying probs

they will catch onto in like 2 seconds if your lying probs
bro border patrol bootcamp is 6 months if I do 3 years and get out when I'm 25 I wont have to lie sense they'll see my resume and hire me on the spot

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
mirin bro the haters are jealous that they are neets that can only ldar

• +1
mirin bro the haters are jealous that they are neets that can only ldar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Navy_installations#Overseas navy has bases all over I'll be fucking japs flips and spainiards while these cucks rot and I'll get paid to do it and I'll get college for free and with my experience I'll get in border patrol easy and make 6 figures and when I'm out by the age of 25 I'll be making 100k-300k a year doing private security lets see where these niggas are at in 10 years by next fall ill be in the navy

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and Kelly Oubre Jr
just go air force and do security forces its perfect for transfer to security, cop, border patrol ect in the civilian world you will most likely be on a ship for your entire navy career no phone no wifi and air force travels the most out of every branch btw

• +1
my experience I'll get in border patrol easy and make 6 figures and when I'm out by the age of 25 I'll be making 100k-300k a year doing private security
no disrespect but lets be realistic

• JFL
Bro if i wasn't a mentalcel i would be in the army tryna become a field medic, shits so brutal.

• +1
just go air force and do security forces its perfect for transfer to security, cop, border patrol ect in the civilian world you will most likely be on a ship for your entire navy career no phone no wifi and air force travels the most out of every branch btw
the reason I don't want airforce is because asvab requirements and be cause my sister is doing that and I don't want to seem like a copycat

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mandibular and Ascending2Tyrone
@Ascending2Tyrone also this
Screenshot 2024 09 27 85200 PM

• +1
security forces is a 32 asvab score requirement didn't you say you scored 45 or something so you're good there also wdym by copycat lol wouldn't it be better if you and your sister were in the same service?
@Muttcel foid killer

• +1
security forces is a 32 asvab score requirement didn't you say you scored 45 or something so you're good there also wdym by copycat lol wouldn't it be better if you and your sister were in the same service?
@Muttcel foid killer
well my twin sister is the only one in my family that's nice to me but if I did the same branch I'd be criticized by my family for being clingly since my great uncle lives with his twin sister and it be seen as repeat of that

• +1
This incel was in jrotc
yeah it was alright I did navy from second semester of freshman year to first semester of sophomore year then I moved then 8 months later I came back but it was a different school and army JROTC I was pretty much a slacker so got in trouble alot also I sometimes jestered for this blonde MTB

• JFL
  • +1
yeah it was alright I did navy from second semester of freshman year to first semester of sophomore year then I moved then 8 months later I came back but it was a different school and army JROTC I was pretty much a slacker so got in trouble alot also I sometimes jestered for this blonde MTB
You shouldve fucked her

• JFL
You shouldve fucked her
bro if I COULD have fucked I would believe me I tried matter of fact I only celebrated valentines day once in my whole life and that was for her and I don't get a yes or no but it felt like a rejection so I didn't push it I gave her a give and she said " thanks Muttcel "(we went by our in JROTC last names but I'm not gonna doxx all I gotta say is my last names kinda weird ) and hugged me and that was it then after summer she got tall HTN white bf and that was it also I was 14 and she was 16 so it was kinda weird I height mogged her though I was 5'9 while she was 5'3 she was muscular AF though because she did gym swimming and cheerleading while I was and still am lankelt

• JFL
  • +1
bro if I COULD have fucked I would believe me I tried matter of fact I only celebrated valentines day once in my whole life and that was for her and I don't get a yes or no but it felt like a rejection so I didn't push it I gave her a give and she said " thanks Muttcel "(we went by our in JROTC last names but I'm not gonna doxx all I gotta say is my last names kinda weird ) and hugged me and that was it then after summer she got tall HTN white bf and that was it also I was 14 and she was 16 so it was kinda weird I height mogged her though I was 5'9 while she was 5'3 she was muscular AF though because she did gym swimming and cheerleading while I was and still am lankelt
Does she still have that bf

• JFL