Im planning on legally changing my name soon, any recommendations ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

195cm midget
my name and surname arent good for a variety of reason, I want to change it to something that will blend in better, but also potentially help getting employed easier, since name does actually impact that kind of stuff.

Now I don't have a indian name or anything ethnic but it's not far in terms of how weird the pronunciation is, how very very uncommon it is, and how most people can't even pronounce that, for reference I have a slavic name and live in an anglophone country, I don't look like a slav tbh, but yeah.

So I need genuine recommendations, nothing like john, joe, mark, smith, william or anything too basic, but nothing crazy and tryhard like idk chad, brad, maximillian, francisco etc

also inb4 no name for your face, lmfao I know nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Alexios, murdah and 5 others
Joshua or Cameron i guess

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, BeanletMogger, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
Cornelius

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, shalomnigga, MazoNitNit and 15 others
Something jewish-sounding. You'll get more interviews and an insta boost to how your resume is perceived.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, LowTierVitoBss, LVZZO and 5 others
just keep your current name

• +1
Reactions: klimo, rand anon and Zelenskyiv
my name and surname arent good for a variety of reason, I want to change it to something that will blend in better, but also potentially help getting employed easier, since name does actually impact that kind of stuff.

Now I don't have a indian name or anything ethnic but it's not far in terms of how weird the pronunciation is, how very very uncommon it is, and how most people can't even pronounce that, for reference I have a slavic name and live in an anglophone country, I don't look like a slav tbh, but yeah.

So I need genuine recommendations, nothing like john, joe, mark, smith, william or anything too basic, but nothing crazy and tryhard like idk chad, brad, maximillian, francisco etc

change your name to jontavious

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Change to pussy faggot
Hahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arsene, Roost, Zeta and 5 others
no cuz it does more harm than good at the moment
nigga your face makes your name. Your childhood name will always be the one you like to hear others call the most. Get a middle name and use that if you’re really so upset about it

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and <6PSLcel
nigga your face makes your name. Your childhood name will always be the one you like to hear others call the most. Get a middle name and use that if you’re really so upset about it
no shit, but changing your name is cheap af, and ik for a fact having a more normal sounding name would help with employment, since slavs are hated in the uk by anglos

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
no shit, but changing your name is cheap af, and ik for a fact having a more normal sounding name would help with employment, since slavs are hated in the uk by anglos
it’s easy enough to get a job without changing your name imo. I wouldn’t change a unique name to an npc one to fit in with the populace personally

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
it’s easy enough to get a job without changing your name imo. I wouldn’t change a unique name to an npc one to fit in with the populace personally
i said in the first post itt i dont want a name thats too generic, and no its not easy getting a job here in the jew.k and a slavic name is a big failio if u are getting employed by older anglos and anglos in general, spare me the bluepilled rant and recommend me some good names

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger

Change your name to Brandon Hoffman or Noah Knigga

• +1
Reactions: Arsene
i said in the first post itt i dont want a name thats too generic, and no its not easy getting a job here in the jew.k and a slavic name is a big failio if u are getting employed by older anglos and anglos in general, spare me the bluepilled rant and recommend me some good names
hard to say without seeing your face. I would probably go with max, caspion, elias, or dante for non npc

George, Connor

• +1
Evan Bennett

Something jewish-sounding. You'll get more interviews and an insta boost to how your resume is perceived.
Have rare Jewish or German sounding surname and i think it's kinda halo and prestige in Slavic country, but everybody thinks it's German. I don't know if it helps me in any way

Have rare Jewish or German sounding surname and i think it's kinda halo and prestige in Slavic country, but everybody thinks it's German. I don't know if it helps me in any way
i dont live in slavic shithole tho

Keep Slavic name and some foreigner medieval surname. If you go back to your home country, people may think you are descendant of some nobility and can create dynasty type shit if you have enough money. Ivan von Wyttenbach as example. But still would be harder with frauding and hiding your old name to people already know you.

• JFL
Reactions: wannamogger and <6PSLcel
Keep Slavic name and some foreigner medieval surname. If you go back to your home country, people may think you are descendant of some nobility and can create dynasty type shit if you have enough money. Ivan von Wyttenbach as example. But still would be harder with frauding and hiding your old name to people already know you.
yeah nah this isn't happening lmfao

you live in uk full of blacks, muslims, indians and call slavic countries shithole lol
ye slavic countries are even worse than this hell hole

First name:
Joseph or Jonathan

Last name
Cohen, Abraham

Larry or Allah

• JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66 and Funnyunenjoyer1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • WTF
@yeeyeeslayer I said I'm sorry :feelsbadman:

• +1

hugh bicky

Richard, Tyler, James, Robert, Peterson, Bruce.

Patrick Sigma Bateman or Jamal Davis Ontavious

Lazlo, Rodger, Bill, Drexel

Ravi :lul:

Urkel, Eugene, Chaddy McChadderson, Sack Chaser Richard, Barbarossa, Sammy, King Julien III, Airwrecka, Darnell Tyrese Jackson, Dequarius, Lebron Jamesu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
Poodeep McRanjeet

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO and boss8055
no cuz it does more harm than good at the moment
Go by your middle name or a nickname

Like that other guy said, your face makes your name.

• +1