Im planning on legally changing my name soon, any recommendations ?

Not easy changing your name

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Max Power

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66 and <6PSLcel
Change it to Chad please.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma and <6PSLcel
my name and surname arent good for a variety of reason, I want to change it to something that will blend in better, but also potentially help getting employed easier, since name does actually impact that kind of stuff.

Now I don't have a indian name or anything ethnic but it's not far in terms of how weird the pronunciation is, how very very uncommon it is, and how most people can't even pronounce that, for reference I have a slavic name and live in an anglophone country, I don't look like a slav tbh, but yeah.

So I need genuine recommendations, nothing like john, joe, mark, smith, william or anything too basic, but nothing crazy and tryhard like idk chad, brad, maximillian, francisco etc

also inb4 no name for your face, lmfao I know nigga.
Chad Smith

Name urself John Todd

Change your name to “Norbert”

Alexander or Tristan

Sawyer is a mogger name for blondes imo. Are you tall?

my name and surname arent good for a variety of reason, I want to change it to something that will blend in better, but also potentially help getting employed easier, since name does actually impact that kind of stuff.

Now I don't have a indian name or anything ethnic but it's not far in terms of how weird the pronunciation is, how very very uncommon it is, and how most people can't even pronounce that, for reference I have a slavic name and live in an anglophone country, I don't look like a slav tbh, but yeah.

So I need genuine recommendations, nothing like john, joe, mark, smith, william or anything too basic, but nothing crazy and tryhard like idk chad, brad, maximillian, francisco etc

also inb4 no name for your face, lmfao I know nigga

Change your name to

Jack Inghoff

first name ben last name dover

There is most likely an Anglo variant of your Slavic name eg Pyotr-Peter, Fedor-Theodore, Anton-Anthony, Nikola-Nicholas

start namemaxxing namecels gtfih

Jack aushign brooke