I'm planning to have a baby through IVF

So you aren’t concerned about how raising your children without a mother will affect their development?

Also, where do you plan to raise them?
You don't need a mom, it's just a bonus in life. My mom kicked me out when I was 13. I will raise them in an apartment in Prague.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
How would you get the eggs? Srs:feelswat:
The clinic has a list of egg donors to choose from. They are paid as part of the price, but the surrogate mother is paid the most.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
JFL imagine being born to an autistic looksmaxxer single father with no mother figure whatsoever. That child will be a full-blown psychopath

mirin though, I might do that in the future to have a mogger son

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 1901
JFL imagine being born to an autistic looksmaxxer single father with no mother figure whatsoever. That child will be a full-blown psychopath

mirin though, I might do that in the future to have a mogger son
The children will not have a mother. I will tell them that if people at school ask about their mother to tell them that she died in the war in Ukraine.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and CuriousGuy
You don't need a mom
it’s ideal.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t proceed with your plan, but you should consider and address this issue.

Parental relationships are a large part of psychological development. Look into oedipus complex, your son may become gay if he has no mother. (Obviously this is just a theory, but not a far-fetched one)

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
it’s ideal.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t proceed with your plan, but you should consider and address this issue.

Parental relationships are a large part of psychological development. Look into oedipus complex, your son may become gay if he has no mother. (Obviously this is just a theory, but not a far-fetched one)
Keep in mind though it won't be a single child, I plan to have at least 3. So they will also have each other as company and raising each other. If the oldest one is a girl she will be their mother.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy and Deleted member 1901
Keep in mind though it won't be a single child, I plan to have at least 3. So they will also have each other as company and raising each other. If the oldest one is a girl she will be their mother.
What will you do to looksmax them?

What will you do to looksmax them?
Mainly for their growth, so lots of meat and dairy and I will give them calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K2 gummies every day. I don't believe in vegetables, I think it's bullshit. I will also make them brush their teeth with Sensodyne Repair toothpaste from an early age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Mainly for their growth, so lots of meat and dairy and I will give them calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K2 gummies every day. I don't believe in vegetables, I think it's bullshit. I will also make them brush their teeth with Sensodyne Repair toothpaste from an early age.
Make them mew and chew very hard things. This is the most important thing; They’ll be moggers/foggers if you do that.

Vegetables are good for longevity but for growth idk. Just keep them away from processed foods.

Get them to exercise.

Feed them omega 3 to for good brain development. (Make sure it’s good quality omega-3)

This is the true victory over the black pill, passing on your genes to the next generation. Not just breeding with anyone though, it will be with a high quality female in Eastern Europe. All the slayers are having sterile sex with foids who take pills to make themselves infertile, while I will fulfill nature's purpose. I've already contacted the clinic and the cost per baby is 34000 euros. This ain't a joke, it is a serious post and I will post pics when the baby is eventually born to prove it.
nevER began, for real.

Thought about fostering or adopting? You can skip all the infant & toddler age in child rearing and you can help society and get to pick someone who represents your values, aesthetically and behaviorally. Besides, humans are all 99.9999% similar genetically, and the variance is gene expression (epigenetics) due to environmental factors have better impact than just random assortment of genes during conception.

Thought about fostering or adopting? You can skip all the infant & toddler age in child rearing and you can help society and get to pick someone who represents your values, aesthetically and behaviorally. Besides, humans are all 99.9999% similar genetically, and the variance is gene expression (epigenetics) due to environmental factors have better impact than just random assortment of genes during conception.
No lmao I'm not going to raise another man's genes, that defeats the point. I don't believe all humans are the same genetically, I even believe different races are separate sub-species.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Fgsfds, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
nah this is fucked up. What are you gonna tell the kids when they grow up

Also make them do quite a lot of sports. If you picked a Stacy for the egg, with a bit of luck all of them will be good looking, you might even get a mogger 💫

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 6128
nah this is fucked up. What are you gonna tell the kids when they grow up
Actually I'm more disgusted by how I was born than if I had been born through IVF. A 30 year old man creeping on an 18 year old at a college.

A 30 year old man creeping on an 18 year old at a college.
this is exactly you, you creep from prague, at least I know I should watch out for you

Make sure to donate your semen, so your slayer genes goes through the babys of europe

Can you do 2 babies in one surrogate for the same price or do you have to do 1 by 1 and double price?

If you could double or even triple up it would be much better since your children would be all the same age and once you get over the initial difficulty of them being reliant on you heavily it would be quite chill.

By 4 years children can be extremely self reliant if you are not retarded from parents/families Ive seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
This is the true victory over the black pill, passing on your genes to the next generation. Not just breeding with anyone though, it will be with a high quality female in Eastern Europe. All the slayers are having sterile sex with foids who take pills to make themselves infertile, while I will fulfill nature's purpose. I've already contacted the clinic and the cost per baby is 34000 euros. This ain't a joke, it is a serious post and I will post pics when the baby is eventually born to prove it.
Why not just have non-sterile sex with a girl?

Just to be clear, the surrogate mom isn't genetically related to the baby. The eggs come from a donor that you choose, and you never meet the donor but meet the surrogate. A woman has millions of eggs in her body and this IVF process only takes about 10-20 from her body.
34k is a lot of money.
You should get the the doctor to implant a few embryos so you could get a 2 for 1 deal.

No lmao I'm not going to raise another man's genes, that defeats the point. I don't believe all humans are the same genetically, I even believe different races are separate sub-species.
I would raise another man’s kid as long as the kids parents were moggers and not some low iq degenerate people

Can anyone do this? If so, this is actually the perfect solution to the white male incel problem. Have a few white children with a top quality white egg donor, have many white children, then tie your tubes and go date a SEA whore or whatever incel options one has.

Can anyone do this? If so, this is actually the perfect solution to the white male incel problem. Have a few white children with a top quality white egg donor, have many white children, then tie your tubes and go date a SEA whore or whatever incel options one has.
Yes there are countries where it's legal for a single man to do it. You just choose an egg donor. Costs 30-40k per baby.

• Love it
Reactions: Fgsfds
Yes there are countries where it's legal for a single man to do it. You just choose an egg donor. Costs 30-40k per baby.
Bro you are a genius 🤝. This single-handedly solves the white male incel problem. Even as an incel, you can now have high quality white children of your own offspring. No need to settle for SEAmonkeys or latina goblins to bear mongrels, just to reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
Bro you are a genius 🤝. This single-handedly solves the white male incel problem. Even as an incel, you can now have high quality white children of your own offspring. No need to settle for SEAmonkeys or latina goblins to bear mongrels, just to reproduce.
If it becomes more popular I'm sure the globalist elites will try to ban it.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Fgsfds
Normie males are all chasing after sex with sterile women who make themselves infertile with pills. That's fun, but reproducing with a high quality female is Nature's reason why men want sex in the first place. Normies are too dumb to realize they're being cucked by condoms and birth control pills. Sterile sex is pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
This sound so fucked up.

Bro even if you make babies with stacies there no guaarantee that your children will look chad when he grows up.

Bro even if you make babies with stacies there no guaarantee that your children will look chad when he grows up.
Options:

1. IVF with white Stacy
2. Reproduce with troll white woman
3. Reproduce with SEA or Latina goblins, making mongrel children
4. Don't reproduce at all

#1 is far and away the best option. Plus, it doesn't even bar you from getting a real wife later. Find a SEA whore to raise your white child with if you need to.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
Mental illness in its purest form

Mental illness in its purest form
No one can stop me from achieving this goal. May it enrage the normies who believe I need permission from a female to reproduce. Let them die in their rage.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy