Im playing pokemon black 2

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Banned
holy shit i've never wanted to kill myself this badly, my childhood was just a cloud of nothingness with sudden sparks of light, pokemon being one of them, i can't even enjoy pokemon anymore, my ass is full with shit to do but im paralyzed,

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ManletBlackcel and Gonthar
Wtf you talking bout nigga. Black 2 is goated.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Shkreliii and Fiqh
Wtf you talking bout nigga. Black 2 is goated.
nah it's just the nostalgia hitting me hard, also my ds got stolen by my bestfriend right when i was beating it

I only played the first one
That game made me rage a lot lol

The only pokemon game I've completed
I've played the pearl one I think but didn't complete it

• Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
View attachment 2668518
The only pokemon game I've completed
I've played the pearl one I think but didn't complete it
i completed crystal, black 2, pokemon blue, lol i leveled up like pikachu non evolve to 99 i believe, then goldfire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Ricky212
I was a soul sliver mogger
i got the og box, and i remember the game had all of the rare pokemons saved, cause it was second hand, so it had mew mewto rayquaza (My fav) And all other amazing pokemons, apparently the box sells for like 500 bucks today, unfortunately i've lost all my games :(,

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Ricky212
i got the og box, and i remember the game had all of the rare pokemons saved, cause it was second hand, so it had mew mewto rayquaza (My fav) And all other amazing pokemons, apparently the box sells for like 500 bucks today, unfortunately i've lost all my games :(,
Yeah the box and pokewalker, I had both but that was a loooooong time ago and don’t have them anymore

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Shkreliii
Same I had Soul Silver original box with the poke walker no way it sells for that much now wtf my stupid ass got rid of my DS and games

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • JFL
The last boss fight had me raging so hard literally had my DS on standby 24/7 just trying to beat that bastard N
i was adhd retard, so i've probably never beaten a single game, it either got lost, or i was just in one area

The last boss fight had me raging so hard literally had my DS on standby 24/7 just trying to beat that bastard N
Yes I remember the bosses of that game were really hard. Even more for me cuz I wasn't a pokemon kid
Whenever they killed all my pokemons I restarted mi DS lol

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Shkreliii
i was adhd retard, so i've probably never beaten a single game, it either got lost, or i was just in one area
I’m the opposite once I get invested in a game I will try my hardest to beat it. I was literally training all my Pokémon to get near to level 100 so could that beat that boss lol.

• +1
Gen 5(Pokemon Black & 2) is the best overall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057 and ManletBlackcel
Yes I remember the bosses of that game were really hard. Even more for me cuz I wasn't a pokemon kid
Whenever they killed all my pokemons I restarted mi DS lol
It was impossible to beat that boss if didn’t have the XP share item on all your Pokémon and have them trained to at least lv 80

I’m the opposite once I get invested in a game I will try my hardest to beat it. I was literally training all my Pokémon to get near to level 100 so could that beat that boss lol.
yeah me too but i was training to level 99 lol but i never even finished the game, i was just bored during road trips etc

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Cope Pokémon B&W had the best story and mogger villain

i have no idea why the entire pokemon community is so divided on which game is best, does playing black and white 2 before 1 make sense?

holy shit i've never wanted to kill myself this badly, my childhood was just a cloud of nothingness with sudden sparks of light, pokemon being one of them, i can't even enjoy pokemon anymore, my ass is full with shit to do but im paralyzed,
Pokémon like the rest of my childhood interests have all been crushed under the weight of modern-day mediocrity.

All I have left are the ghosts of the past to keep me sane and going just a little longer.

• +1
Pokémon like the rest of my childhood interests have all been crushed under the weight of modern-day mediocrity.

All I have left are the ghosts of the past to keep me sane and going just a little longer.
i realized im just a loser, i need to start improving, or atleast give appearance of improving

soul silver best pokemon game on ds