Life is boring as an autist

EzikoIsHere

EzikoIsHere

The Epitome Of Retardation
Life is genuinely so fucking boring man when you're retarded and poor like me, I get really good grades as in I'm a top student in my class without trying, never studied for more than 10 minutes since 3rd grade, skills that are genuinely useful are boring to me, I don't even know how to subtract or divide without a calculator, I'm the most athletic kid in my class, have been for years despite having genetically unfortunate parents, childhood of having a 10-12 BMI and being severely sick and staying inside all day and not working out. I'm good at everything I enjoy doing, became I'd say 50% ambidextrous in about 10 minutes, I'm REALLY good at games, I've consumed a lot of media too. Now flexing aside, the one thing I struggle with is getting and maintaining friends which is the only thing I genuinely want in life, I'm not even into girls ( I'm not into guys either ) I'm not an incel and this isn't cope, call me a fag idc. It's not like I'm socially introverted or don't understand people's body language, I do it's just that I've always been the crashout autistic kid and growing up when everyone else was childish people would enjoy that but now that kids my age are maturing I don't really have friends to do or even spectate my dumb shit with anymore and that's upsetting. I don't find it difficult to get friends in general infact I would say I'm well respected by everyone at my current school, it's just that I've never found another autist like me, I do dumb shit and have so many cool ideas too, I enjoy rooftopping, exploring and doing retarded things, I'd make small explosives, make a hyper realistic copy of a fetus covered in blood and place it in the girls bathroom causing rumours and dumb stuff like that, I enjoy that but can't seem to find anyone else with the same interests as me. First time in life where I actually am sad and I consider myself friendless as of the moment, internet friends aren't the same yk.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ElTruecel and lemonnz
Life is genuinely so fucking boring man when you're retarded and poor like me, I get really good grades as in I'm a top student in my class without trying, never studied for more than 10 minutes since 3rd grade, I'm the most athletic kid in my class, have been for years despite having genetically unfortunate parents, childhood of having a 10-12 BMI and being severely sick and staying inside all day and not working out. I'm good at everything I enjoy doing, became I'd say 50% ambidextrous in about 10 minutes, I'm REALLY good at games, I've consumed a lot of media too. Now flexing aside, the one thing I struggle with is getting and maintaining friends which is the only thing I genuinely want in life, I'm not even into girls ( I'm not into guys either ) I'm not an incel and this isn't cope, call me a fag idc. It's not like I'm socially introverted or don't understand people's body language, I do it's just that I've always been the crashout autistic kid and growing up when everyone else was childish people would enjoy that but now that kids my age are maturing I don't really have friends to do or even spectate my dumb shit with anymore and that's upsetting. I don't find it difficult to get friends in general infact I would say I'm well respected by everyone at my current school, it's just that
friendship doesn't exist past 25, it's almost as if DHT kills that shit like your hairline lolll

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
10-12 bmi what the fuck bro? I was probably the skinniest person in the world and never dropped that low. Not even close when I was at my worst, when my gag reflex sensory issues kicked in cuz of my ASD

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
10-12 bmi what the fuck bro? I was probably the skinniest person in the world and never dropped that low. Not even close when I was at my worst, when my gag reflex sensory issues kicked in cuz of my ASD
Yeah was some how still hyper and felt healthy, grew up very poor with multiple sicknesses such as tuberculosis for almost a decade and shit genetics, somehow managed to grow til 5'9 (55kg rn) tho + I live in SEA so got really lucky ig, still growing too. Health and weight never really mentally effected me as a kid but looking back it's sad to see how badly it messed me up yk.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
why cant you just use your skills bro

life as a larper

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath