im praying surgery saves me. i know deep down 9/10 i will look like a botched tranny. but why does this ephemeral hope feel so good?

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
its like being a retard sand nigger and believing in a hereafter. you know its retarded but that faith and belief helps you continue living. i will probably kms after i do it jfl.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Be careful faggot

Looking like a deformed Ken doll is worse than being subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
what surgery is you getting nigga?

what surgery is you getting nigga?
brutal bug eyes from retard mother. canthplasty with temple lift. give me slayer eye area. all i need. eye is literally law its funny becuz my face is perfect and harmonious but just the most brutal eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
brutal bug eyes from retard mother. canthplasty with temple lift. give me slayer eye area. all i need. eye is literally law its funny becuz my face is perfect and harmonious but just the most brutal eyes.
but changing eyes could fuck up your harmony right?

• Hmm...
but changing eyes could fuck up your harmony right?
not necessarily. in my case it actually increases my harmony. its about having the right ratios. i have an in person consult in a few days and will lyk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
not necessarily. in my case it actually increases my harmony. its about having the right ratios. i have an in person consult in a few days and will lyk.
yep tag me nigga
8e1797eae2574a3023d4e451be24391c.gif

• Love it
its like being a retard sand nigger and believing in a hereafter. you know its retarded but that faith and belief helps you continue living. i will probably kms after i do it jfl.
I have this same feeling too. Maybe the only moment when we think we can fix our lives.

• So Sad
Funny how I literally have the exact opposite issue.
Good eye area but (both) slightly retruded jaws which make look younger than I actually am.
Wanna trade?

• JFL
subhuman mental, your choice to be that much hurt by your appearance.

So your solution is to look like a chink?

• +1
Funny how I literally have the exact opposite issue.
Good eye area but (both) slightly retruded jaws which make look younger than I actually am.
Wanna trade?
eye is law nigger. lets trade.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
  • JFL
eye is law nigger. lets trade.
But you just have to get one medium procedure on your eyes.
Meanwhile I have to break and move my jaws and chin forward and let them be drilled back together.

• JFL
But you just have to get one medium procedure on your eyes.
Meanwhile I have to break and move my jaws and chin forward and let them be drilled back together.
brutal.

• JFL
jfl at your retardation
you're the one with severe mental retardation sub70 iq rodent, I hope you get botched ugly disabled mongrel fuck yourself

• JFL
you're the one with severe mental retardation sub70 iq rodent, I hope you get botched ugly disabled mongrel fuck yourself
just breathe