I'm pretending to be Autistic so i don't have to do any work at my Office

inyerta

inyerta

Luminary
Joined
Dec 24, 2025
Posts
7,061
Reputation
12,873
Anytime i make a mistake i juat claim because I'm "Neurodivergent" and i don't understand. I ask them to please be patient.

If they continue to pester me i report it to the fairwork ombudsman for creating a hostile work environment and unfair discrimination.

Ive already threatened two girls at my office.

I have not done a single piece of work this whole week.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Игорь бурда, Mr Test, Gaythugmax and 3 others
Anytime i make a mistake i juat claim because I'm "Neurodivergent" and i don't understand. I ask them to please be patient.

If they continue to pester me i report it to the fairwork ombudsman for creating a hostile work environment and unfair discrimination.

Ive already threatened two girls at my office.

I have not done a single piece of work this whole week.
im planning to do the same thing with conscription except i actually have bipolar II :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horseman and inyerta
im planning to do the same thing with conscription except i actually have bipolar II :ROFLMAO:
Just tell them you have Schizophrenia, the voices in ur head tell u to do things
 
yo ur the nigga I saw having sex at north Sydney oval bathrooms
 
  • JFL
Reactions: inyerta
yo ur the nigga I saw having sex at north Sydney oval bathrooms
I'm from the east not north, north is full of chinks and arrogant boomers
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
smartly ma boy
 
  • +1
Reactions: inyerta

Similar threads

IwillRope2024
Replies
0
Views
14
IwillRope2024
IwillRope2024
j1gga
Replies
5
Views
20
Hater_of_foids
Hater_of_foids
manhattanbound
Replies
2
Views
32
supergoat972
supergoat972
supergoat972
Replies
1
Views
16
supergoat972
supergoat972
Slavurik
Replies
29
Views
163
Bipolar2Cel
Bipolar2Cel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top