I'm pretty sure dancing skills or liking dancing correlate with NTness

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
seems like NT people like dancing, moving their body on the dance floor not caring what people think while most aspies HATE dancing, suck at it, find it awkward.

Dancing seems to be the ultimate test if someone is NT or not,.

What you guys think? I always hated dancing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22126, WhiteGoodman and 36 others
I can't even imagine dancing. The one time I had to do it, I copied that greentext about the guy who just bent his knees over and over while doing different reload animations from games

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Madhate, BrahminBoss, Danish_Retard and 19 others
Same, I was talking to some girl and I told her that I hate dancing and she was like "whyy??"

Girls seem to like dancing a lot more than guys though, we had many school dances and boys never really wanted to dance and felt awkward, meanwhile girls kinda enjoyed it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ken, WhiteGoodman and 9 others
post of the day tbh this is spot on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
I've never danced, always completely dreaded it. I was actually really good at dancing when I was a kid though since my mom signed me up for dance classes instead of sports like every other normal male. But since I've stopped doing that it seems so stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and n0rthface
this is how you should rock up to every party

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15899, UltimateMan and 19 others
seems like NT people like dancing, moving their body on the dance floor not caring what people think while most aspies HATE dancing, suck at it, find it awkward.

It's not necessarily not NT to not like to dance but liking/knowing how to dance will score you tons of points with women

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Biiyo03
do you feel awkward doing it or do you just not vibe with music that much ?

I dance when I’m alone 👍

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 7224
I can only dance when Im drunk.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Biiyo03 and Need2Ascend
dancing is cringe

• +1
Reactions: Ken, oldcelloser, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
True tbh the only thing Im lacking is dancing skills, its my last non-NT giveaway

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911, Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 7224
1A459FFC FC86 4D27 AECB CD4860114499

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ken, fogdart and 4 others
last time i was out "dancing" with a group I stood there not knowing how to move. So I just looked around at another guy across the floor and just kinda copied what he was doing

Dancing is in no way a natural activity to me, I have absolutely no clue how to move my body to the flow of the music

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ken, Deleted member 22126 and 7 others
Most guys don't really like dancing tbh, but yeah it correlates with NTness and inhibtion levels for sure

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
do you feel awkward doing it or do you just not vibe with music that much ?
Awkward. At the end of the day, dancing is really about being low inhib:

Look at this 6'8" 285 lb millionaire statusmaxxed GigaTyrone dance. Literally something anybody can do.

dancing is one of the most expressive things you can do, and your "expression" giving good vibes is basically what NT is

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Enfant terrible
I don't give a fuck attitude is everything
most people cant dance

I can confirm im not NT and don't like to dance, last time i enjoyed dancing i was a kid and was probably a spastic spectacle.
Here it was always regarded as unmanly and most males would not dance unless they were trying to fuck a foid and dancing with her was a prerequisite.
Investing in dancing classes is probably a good looksmax.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Ken
I dance in mexico with relatives lul, but if i drink

i cant dance to save my life
i was told i dance like a brick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Dancing is subhuman trait, can you envision a boss dancing? Just try to picture 50 Cent or Putin dancing. Yeah, you can't.

I cant even make a single dance move i don't even understand what dancing is and why people do it:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Mongrelcel and Amnesia
Makes a lot of sense, realistically dancing is just random moves, you can do whatever

The thing is that when an NT person dances they know they will get positive response, that they won't get judged

But we get judged and shamed 24/7, how could you then expect such a person to let go? When an autist attempts to dance all he will think is how he will look and how he will be perceived all the time

This is the most accurate description.
IMO dancing is a lot about status. When a low value guy does a stupid dance, people will use that as an opportunity to ridicule him, to make a joke about him etc, but when a higher value guy makes a stupid dance people will laugh with him, they will use that to get closer to him (stupid dance = showing vulnerability, people accepting it and perhaps doing a stupid dance as well = both people become closer)

low value guy does an awkward dance = he is awkward, people assume the dance is an extension of him & his autistic personality

high value guy does an awkward dance = a normal guy just did an awkward dance, it was the dance that was awkward, it does not speak anything about the guy who did it - maybe will have positive effect as it shows he doesn't give a fuck

to be able to dance well, you must fundamentally not derive your own value from how others see you
dancing is a catch 22 in a way - in order to let go fully, you must accept that people might make fun of you, but if you don't get go 100% then your dance will be stiff and awkward and therefor people will for sure make fun of you (or judge you or whatever)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ken, Deleted member 15305 and 4 others
Makes a lot of sense, realistically dancing is just random moves, you can do whatever

The thing is that when an NT person dances they know they will get positive response, that they won't get judged

But we get judged and shamed 24/7, how could you then expect such a person to let go? When an autist attempts to dance all he will think is how he will look and how he will be perceived all the time

View attachment 1317605

This is the most accurate description.
I can't even dance under alcohol when I have 0 inhibition and I can talk to anyone and say anything. I just don't understand its over brb rope lill never be a normie

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 14867, Amnesia and 1 other person
i am the biggest dancer in the club i fucking love it just grap a girl hands and go wild with her

Never can do it. Can’t handle the cringe when I attempt to dance.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 13332
Dancing is easy
When I was NT I was like a center dancer in dance groups lol :feelsgood:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
When a low value guy does a stupid dance, people will use that as an opportunity to ridicule him, to make a joke about him etc, but when a higher value guy makes a stupid dance people will laugh with him, they will use that to get closer to him (stupid dance = showing vulnerability, people accepting it and perhaps doing a stupid dance as well = both people become closer)

low value guy does an awkward dance = he is awkward, people assume the dance is an extension of him & his autistic personality

high value guy does an awkward dance = a normal guy just did an awkward dance, it was the dance that was awkward, it does not speak anything about the guy who did it - maybe will have positive effect as it shows he doesn't give a fuck
aka to dance you need to be good-looking. Atleast in clubs that is

I did a lot of social dancing (salsa/bachata) and I was pretty good at it. good rhythm and a feel of how to move a girl around and have fun.

But in clubs having to 'dance' to party music is harder because I am used to being ridiculed.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
aka to dance you need to be good-looking. Atleast in clubs that is

I did a lot of social dancing (salsa/bachata) and I was pretty good at it. good rhythm and a feel of how to move a girl around and have fun.

But in clubs having to 'dance' to party music is harder because I am used to being ridiculed.
yeah, being good looking = having obvious value

but even an average or ugly dude could do the same, however he's need to have some other value - large friendgroup where he is respected, being the owner of the club etc..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
yeah, being good looking = having obvious value

but even an average or ugly dude could do the same, however he's need to have some other value - large friendgroup where he is respected, being the owner of the club etc..
sacha baron cohen party hard GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel

Been dancing like they do in GTA San Andreas since 2004

Yeah the girl that is closest to oneitis right now does dancing as a hobby and is good at it. I suck at dancing and I think it looks dumb

One time a girl was begging me to dance with her at party and I found it so awkward I told her it was against my religion

Girls at parties twerk on me then look at me funny and walk away when they realize I can’t wine

I can talk to ppl just fine and make conversation all day, and ppl call me a natural leader

But my mannerisms and find motor skills are just off and my friends and family notice. I got in trouble and was always bullied for talking too much and in elementary school did weird shit

I never liked shit like sports. It’s very obvious I’m not normal, but it’s not enough that I have significant social difficulty, or ppl think anything more than I’m slightly weird but still fun to talk to.

Where do you draw the line between just being eccentric and an aspie?

Thoughts?

@Prettyboy @Racky

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
One time a girl was begging me to dance with her at party and I found it so awkward I told her it was against my religion

Girls at parties twerk on me then look at me funny and walk away when they realize I can’t wine

I can talk to ppl just fine and make conversation all day, and ppl call me a natural leader

But my mannerisms and find motor skills are just off and my friends and family notice. I got in trouble and was always bullied for talking too much and in elementary school did weird shit

I never liked shit like sports. It’s very obvious I’m not normal, but it’s not enough that I have significant social difficulty, or ppl think anything more than I’m slightly weird but still fun to talk to.

Where do you draw the line between just being eccentric and an aspie?

Thoughts?

@Prettyboy @Racky
Are you chadlite?

I randomly punch the air while at home. Am I doing it? Am I NT?