I'm Pro-Suicide, What about You? - Vote In [POLL]

What are Your Thoughts on Suicide?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Pro-Suicide as in Pro-Choice to do it if you want to. [Also, by "Pro-Suicide" I don't mean it to stand in as some kind of subtle dogwhistle advocating for Antinatalism, though I don't think anyone even sees of the term that way really.]

I think it's well in your right to do so considering it's your life after all.

However, I also think you should have a good reason to do so instead of making a poor decision ["poor" if given proper context that is] in haste.

For example: plenty of people on .is, that "other site" :feelsrope: we don't mention anymore 👀, and even some users here all feel suicidal because they're ugly and/or lonely.

That's not a good reason to kill yourself tbh.

Rather, it won't be [a good reason] unless/until you've already at least tried expending every possible solution to fix the problem such as through surgeries [one of the more direct and effective solutions to the problem imo].

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 31497, gothmog6 and 4 others
If you're against the idea of free choice for suicide tell us why.

Similar threads

Last edited:
anti
nobody should make their parents sad
instead they should make the best out of their lives

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, justinzayn, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Images 30
do this instead

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I'm pro
Pro-Suicide as in Pro-Choice to do it if you want to. [Also, by "Pro-Suicide" I don't mean it to stand in as some kind of subtle dogwhistle advocating for Antinatalism, though I don't think anyone even sees of the term that way really.]

However, I also think you should have a good reason to do so instead of making a poor decision ["poor" if given proper context that is] in haste.

For example: plenty of people on .is, that "other site":feelsrope: we don't mention anymore 👀, and even some users here all feel suicidal because they're ugly and/or lonely.

Rather, it won't be [a good reason] unless/until you've already at least tried expending every possible solution to fix the problem such as through surgeries [one of the more direct and effective solutions to the problem imo].
Images

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
even tho I think about it everyday I am anti as it is very much HARAM

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and plukee
there are people who literally suffer 24/7 not letting them rope is just evil

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, yirma19, 1966Ford and 3 others
I think you need to be possessed by a demon to be able to kill yourself tbh even though im agnostic myself. Even when i felt severely down bad i wouldn't srs think of suicide, would fantasize about not existing (not by killing, but literally poofing put of existence) and even wishing a nuclear bomb fell on my house but never killing myself by my own hand, there something disgusting about that thought and unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, yirma19, Deleted member 28610 and 2 others
Only low iq people have never considered suicide. They aren’t able to grasp the true despair of their situation in the long run, they only see the general current moment. Idiots, ignorance is bliss

People who don't wanna leave should leave some oxygen for me and others.... lol

If you don't wanna live, what are you waiting for lol... just hang yourself or something.. lol.

Subhumans do not have the right to kill themselves

No matter how lonely, isolated or dejetected from society they feel. This is becreed upon subhumans when their mothers hold them in their wombs for 9 months, feeding the subhuman baby all sorts of nutrients only to end up with the pre-disposed destiny of inceldom.

For example: plenty of people on .is, that "other site":feelsrope: we don't mention anymore 👀, and even some users here all feel suicidal because they're ugly and/or lonely.

Im pro suicide. I think I've encouraged 6 people to kill themselves so far. Hopefully I can convince more people to kill themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 18522 and Ryan
I think you need to be possessed by a demon to be able to kill yourself tbh even though im agnostic myself. Even when i felt severely down bad i wouldn't srs think of suicide, would fantasize about not existing (not by killing, but literally poofing put of existence) and even wishing a nuclear bomb fell on my house but never killing myself by my own hand, there something disgusting about that thought and unnatural
Would you also be opposed to the idea of choosing to not exist or "poofing" out of existence as you described?

Also, would you consider allowing yourself to die to be the same?

No matter how lonely, isolated or dejetected from society they feel. This is becreed upon subhumans when their mothers hold them in their wombs for 9 months, feeding the subhuman baby all sorts of nutrients only to end up with the pre-disposed destiny of inceldom.
They [subhumans] shouldn't exist in the first place if they're subhuman, yet the choice to be borne by their mothers wasn't given to them.

Existence as subhumans was forced upon them.

Why then do they not have the right to do so; rather why would they [or really anyone else for that matter] need permission to die?

They owe no debt to the same mothers who made them subhuman in the first place.

I'm not necessarily a natalist or antinatalist myself, but even I recognize how what was said here could easily be misconstrued as tenets of the latter, and I want to clarify that this isn't my intent. I'm only Pro-Suicide in that I think you should have the choice to do it if you really want to.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and ReadBooksEveryday
Women are hurt the most by male suicide.

Women lose a betabux, a simp, a white-knight, a worker, a tax-payer. And much more.

Don't be a misogynistic incel. Don't kill yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, 1966Ford, Pikabro and 5 others
Suicide should be a human right. Western countries need suicide booths in the streets

2nd looks painless. Most people don’t end up committing as suicide most of the time requires pain. This would fully boost the rates up

• +1

Why are all ur posts bold?

They [subhumans] shouldn't exist in the first place if they're subhuman, yet the choice to be borne by their mothers wasn't given to them.

Existence as subhumans was forced upon them.

Why then do they not have the right to do so; rather why would they [or really anyone else for that matter] need permission to die?

They owe no debt to the same mothers who made them subhuman in the first place.

I'm not necessarily a natalist or antinatalist myself, but even I recognize how what was said here could easily be misconstrued as tenets of the latter, and I want to clarify that this isn't my intent. I'm only Pro-Suicide in that I think you should have the choice to do it if you really want to.
They do owe that debt to their mothers

Mothers did not create the subhuman. Genetic recombination is variable. There are, today, thousands of good looking celebrities with incredibly incel children. A combination of both good genes yet end up with a subhuman

And there are also many- moggers born into complete poverty with deadend genetics of parents

Thus- your subhumanity is ultimately just a test; where you are playing on ultra-hard mode.

Women are hurt the most by male suicide.

Women lose a betabux, a simp, a white-knight, a worker, a tax-payer. And much more.

Don't be a misogynistic incel. Don't kill yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, chaddyboi66 and MoggerGaston
I am anti-suicide because decent/high iq ppl are more likely to suicide when they are more useful to society and rarer.

Suicide is a basic human right, and there are people who deserve it as it will solve all their problems and give them peace
If you want to rope, do it, there should be no justification because it's your choice and your basic right

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, SidharthTheSlayer and chaddyboi66
Pro-Suicide [Choice] is Pro-Suicide in that you support the idea of personal choice for someone to do it if they want to.

Pro-Suicide [Generally Good / Antinatalist] is Pro-Suicide in that you support suicide from a place of pessimism/antinatalism/etc, and thus generally consider it a good thing because of it.

Pro-Suicide [Anti-Choice]
Kill yourself. Now.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
If you want to kill yourself then kill yourself, no matter the reason

I see some people that want to kill themselves but their instincts dont let them do it, it takes cold blood to do it

It depends on the circumstances for me. Im mostly anti-suicide but if someone has crazy fucked up circumstances then I would understand. Either way its sad as fuck tho and I wish we all could get a fair shot at life, but that's not how things work sadly

• +1

i support suicide and hope everybody dies me first

what if you have looks and ur just retarded or autist ?

• Hmm...
or mentally ill even(same thing as autist)

Last edited:
what if you have looks and ur just retarded or autist ?
or mentally ill even(same thing as autist)
What does that have anything to do with being pro-suicide choice?

Your looks/aspieness has nothing to do with this.

This discussion is only about whether or not you think suicidal people should have the right to choose to rope if they really want to.

I'm pro-suicide choice and I support their decision, because I think it's cruel to constantly gaslight someone into thinking they're always in the wrong just for wanting to rope.

However, I also think one should first expend every possible option to fix whatever problem in their life that's causing them to feel suicidal [assuming there even is one] before making a choice like that.

Pro suicide and pro eugenics tbh

All ugly, low iq, short and recessed subhumans should be sterilized

I should be slaughtered for being a subhuman im prob not gonna make it past 19 tbh anyway lol

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
I'm Anti-Suicide

i think everyone are free to do whatever as long as it doest affect others

Here's the way I look at it. If you're so stupid that you can't figure out how to end your own life without assistance of a company like they have in Switzerland or whatever then you should have to live.

Pro suicide and pro eugenics tbh
Yes, but for different reasons.

All ugly, low iq, short and recessed subhumans should be sterilized
I only advocate for the low IQ and those with poor genetic health [as in heritable genetic conditions and/or genes with a strong inclination toward poor health] to be sterilized.

The rest don't matter as much and can be decided on later by the next generation of high IQ people to implement, because the current generation of feeble minded low IQ sheeple would never get on board with such an idea in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497

Yes, but for different reasons.

I only advocate for the low IQ and those with poor genetic health [as in heritable genetic conditions and/or genes with a strong inclination toward poor health] to be sterilized.

The rest don't matter as much and can be decided on later by the next generation of high IQ people to implement, because the current generation of feeble minded low IQ sheeple would never get on board with such an idea in the first place.
True tbh include niggas with neurotypical impairments, fucked up bodies etc

Tbh this will probably be achieved after our lifetimes with that crispr shit... obviously wont be as extreme and wiping out all unideal genetic traits but shit like cancer and autism will probably be exterminated

What does that have anything to do with being pro-suicide choice?

Your looks/aspieness has nothing to do with this.

This discussion is only about whether or not you think suicidal people should have the right to choose to rope if they really want to.

I'm pro-suicide choice and I support their decision, because I think it's cruel to constantly gaslight someone into thinking they're always in the wrong just for wanting to rope.

However, I also think one should first expend every possible option to fix whatever problem in their life that's causing them to feel suicidal [assuming there even is one] before making a choice like that.
idk if u have no family no friends nothing and u want to end it all , all good (it doesnt affect anyone no one gonna be sad)
and hes not gonna live for anyone else if he doesnt want to live for himself