• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Shkreliii, maarda and 1 other person
b

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
B

• +1
Reactions: fuse
I don't give a single fuck kill all niggers kill all kikes kill all pajeets kill all crackers :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and silencio
same but i’ll die in a car accident or getting malaria when i do my continental expedition across sub saharan africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and gigell
in 5 years i'm dead

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Another plandemic is coming, and you might die if you had the vaccine

They will try to cover up with some birdflu

I had the vaccine because my parents made me
I'm unvaccinated :feelsgood:

Another plandemic is coming, and you might die if you had the vaccine

They will try to cover up with some birdflu

I had the vaccine because my parents made me
I never got the vaccine, Also this sound dumb and low IQ. What you should be worrying about is World War 3 and USA is a fucking enemy of Russia and if someone wanted nuke, we are fucking die. 💀

I never got the vaccine, Also this sound dumb and low IQ. What you should be worrying about is World War 3 and USA is a fucking enemy of Russia and if someone wanted nuke, we are fucking die. 💀
This isn’t low iq lol , the people that run the world(Freemasons , illumanti , Jews , other species) will start ww3 when they will want to.

Russia and USA are run by the same people

This world is scripted and staged

This isn’t low iq lol , the people that run the world(Freemasons , illumanti , Jews , other species) will start ww3 when they will want to.

Russia and USA are run by the same people

This world is scripted and staged
But we don’t have any evidence to back this up, this is just a theory and this theory of your does not make sense because it has no evidence to even back it up. But I mean still a theory is a theory it’s not met to be proven anyway. But I mean, I kinda of makes sense. Can’t wait for Jesus to return and I need to repent like right now and turn back to him.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
But we don’t have any evidence to back this up, this is just a theory and this theory of your does not make sense because it has no evidence to even back it up. But I mean still a theory is a theory it’s not met to be proven anyway. But I mean, I kinda of makes sense. Can’t wait for Jesus to return and I need to repent like right now and turn back to him.
Good , repent

I also can’t wait