I’m probably just gonna move to america tbh

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
On Instagram the amount of attention I get from American girls is crazy then German hoes don’t appreciate me as much

I feel like due to the goyslop American men are all short and boneless so any descent looking guy who’s ok in Europe is gigachad there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, WeiWei, ineonx and 8 others
If ur American and incel it could be much much worse if u were European tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Nick.Harte
On Instagram the amount of attention I get from American girls is crazy then German hoes don’t appreciate me as much

I feel like due to the goyslop American men are all short and boneless so any descent looking guy who’s ok in Europe is gigachad there
but the age of consent in Germany is 14 in US its 18 why would you leave?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho and 5 others
motherfucker you would be starving rn in america if you didn't had the german wealthfare system pumping money into your ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, itzyaboyJJ, AutisticGymcel and 7 others
but the age of consent in Germany is 14 in US its 18 why would you leave?
I don’t really care any time a girl under 18 likes me I reject her anyway I’m honestly not bothered by that

Liking minors is just men who are lonely and get no attention being with an 18 yo is fine

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and CopiumX
Are u going to smash that babymomma?

Liking minors is just men who are lonely and get no attention being with an 18 yo is fine
nigga what?

younger girls are more likely to not hit the wall, it's a logical choice, but then again if she was 10/10 stacy, a slightly older or even same age is fine ig

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and SidharthTheSlayer

come to vegas

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
nigga what?

younger girls are more likely to not hit the wall, it's a logical choice, but then again if she was 10/10 stacy, a slightly older or even same age is fine ig
nigga an 18 yo hasn’t hit the wall

I can’t even tell with these girls I look at a girl and I’m like bro ur 15 and she’s like no I’m 20

Them hoes all look the same nowadays

facts early 20s they reach their peak

girls that are hot at 18 usually gets hotter year by year until they're around 24 years old

thats why teen boys say they prefer older girls, and guys in their late 20s and 30s and older say they prefer younger girls
they are all targeting that sweetspot of the early 20s foid

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
motherfucker you would be starving rn in america if you didn't had the german wealthfare system pumping money into your ass
Germany still mogs even here u can still get attention but from what I get called on insta with girls saying I need to open a TikTok and blow up no German girl ever said that to me :feelswhy:

nigga an 18 yo hasn’t hit the wall

I can’t even tell with these girls I look at a girl and I’m like bro ur 15 and she’s like no I’m 20

Them hoes all look the same nowadays
yea tbh, but some be looking like their 25 and are like 15

that's why i say they be hitting the wall and shi early, female nature is like that

• +1
yea tbh, but some be looking like their 25 and are like 15

that's why i say they be hitting the wall and shi early, female nature is like that
Honestly even with this law in Germany when young girls are trying to flirt usually when I shave my beard I attract more of these young girls with a beard it’s more older

I just reject them cause it makes no difference it’s hard to tell who’s a minor or not tho because some minors look old and some ppl of age look like minors

• Woah
Reactions: egyptianKang
Honestly even with this law in Germany when young girls are trying to flirt usually when I shave my beard I attract more of these young girls with a beard it’s more older

I just reject them cause it makes no difference it’s hard to tell who’s a minor or not tho because some minors look old and some ppl of age look like minors
mirin,

atleast there are no age cuck laws there, you will be witch hunted in america :feelshaha:

Here’s the thing, if you suffer with slaying there idk what the difference will be in America. Although American girls are slutty but If that’s your only goal kys. I would encourage you to come to USA if you want to moneymax and ascend WHILE fucking foids

Ethnic SMV is the highest here
I keep hearing from Europeans its over if you're brown there and girls are racist af
Meanwhile I worked at this place and one of the hottest girls I saw coming in was dating some curry guy and seemed into him (he was gl facially though)
Moneymaxxing is best/easiest too

mirin,

atleast there are no age cuck laws there, you will be witch hunted in america :feelshaha:
The age thing is very brutal there from what I see normies are obcessed with it to the point even some 19 and 17 yo are raising eyebrows and normies start to spam YouTube videos like it’s some huge crime

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and egyptianKang
Here’s the thing, if you suffer with slaying there idk what the difference will be in America. Although American girls are slutty but If that’s your only goal kys. I would encourage you to come to USA if you want to moneymax and ascend WHILE fucking foids
Here in Germany it’s not a problem but I think the avarage American guy isn’t as gl as the German guy so competition is lower

The thing is American girls are sluts mostly but also can be super materialistic. However there are a decent amount of autistic girls (idk what your type is) but I noticed the goth emo foids are willing to compromise on looks and money if you can keep them entertained.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Iasacrko
The thing is American girls are sluts mostly but also can be super materialistic. However there are a decent amount of autistic girls (idk what your type is) but I noticed the goth emo foids are willing to compromise on looks and money if you can keep them entertained.
I need me a goth girl

Yeah that’s the pro here I honestly never met 1 materialistic girl in Germany

They legit don’t care if ur broke they will buy u stuff and treat u normal I don’t think they expect anything tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and egyptianKang
Isn't it pretty hard to get a green card though? Not saying it can't be done, but you make it sound so easy

They legit don’t care if ur broke they will buy u stuff and treat u normal I don’t think they expect anything tbh
Yeah that’s insane tbh a bitch is not spending shit on you in America. Unless you get Uber lucky and find a rich foid who’s never worked a day in her life and accepts you and takes you in to her family. That’s never happening tho

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

damn, if they behave like that, paired with german girls looking way better than amerimutts

no age cuck laws so they aren't brainrotted with jewish control

i dont see why you want to go there? do you just want a change of weather lmao?

• JFL
Bro will go to the US full of hope only to get his self-esteem crushed and cuckolded by guys like this

Ethnic SMV is the highest here
I keep hearing from Europeans its over if you're brown there and girls are racist af
Meanwhile I worked at this place and one of the hottest girls I saw coming in was dating some curry guy and seemed into him (he was gl facially though)
Moneymaxxing is best/easiest too

Literally the opposite. Stop listening to retarded af European SFcels.

Ethnic smv is horrendous in the US and JBW dominates.

It’s borderline impossible for a white guy in a major coastal city here to be incel while millions of Asians/indians/and Hispanics rot.

Virtually everywhere in Europe is better for ethnics for dating specifically. Probably not better in terms of avoiding hate crimes, but much better for dating specifically.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and egyptianKang
America is JBW country.

Whites are a minority in the 18-30 age group in pretty much every major in city in the US.

If you’re LTN white you’ll have 0 problems in any city in the US.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah and egyptianKang
America is JBW country.

Whites are a minority in the 18-30 age group in pretty much every major in city in the US.

If you’re LTN white you’ll have 0 problems in any city in the US.
America is muttland from the beginning, whites have the highest smv due to less population there anyways

whites are still the biggest majority in europe

that doesnt mean they aren't the highest SMV in europe, they still are

but ethnics eat good too :ogre:

retarded save europecels in denial

Literally the opposite. Stop listening to retarded af European SFcels.

Ethnic smv is horrendous in the US and JBW dominates.

It’s borderline impossible for a white guy in a major coastal city here to be incel while millions of Asians/indians/and Hispanics rot.

Virtually everywhere in Europe is better for ethnics for dating specifically. Probably not better in terms of avoiding hate crimes, but much better for dating specifically.
Idk maybe it’s just California but I’m a Persian/armenian ethnic and race never played a role. West coast foids just want you to be hot whether ur black or Asian or whatever. It’s actually great not being white lmao the liberal blue haired white foids despise white men and feel so cool about fucking minorities. Can’t imagine being white in the USA Today. They are punished for no reason jfl

American women are much sluttier and STD ridden and USA is a shit country to live in unless you are high IQ and rich and I am going to go out on a limb and guess you are neither of those things.

American women are much sluttier and STD ridden and USA is a shit country to live in unless you are high IQ and rich and I am going to go out on a limb and guess you are neither of those things.
I disagree usa is the best country to live in even with detrimental iq. Doesn’t take brains to get rich in the USA. However I agree once you achieve MONEYMAXX status you should leave to avoid taxes + be safe and enjoy better quality of life.

Yah. America is easy mode compared to Australia.

what is the minimum lookslvel for a goth girl?
Depends on how mentally unstable she is. If she has her shit together it’s over buddy boyo. But if she is super depressed, bi polar, cutting herself daily, may not even matter how you look. Some of them genuinely just want to feel not alone

Sure. It applies to all foids not just goth emo whores. I only bring them up because they are MOST likely demographic to have daddy issues, and feel less than. But in general your chances are so much higher if you meet a foid while she is experiencing trauma. You could be an ugly fuck but if you happen to be there at the right time when something bad happens she will flock to you for safety and comfort and eventually love you

Sure. It applies to all foids not just goth emo whores. I only bring them up because they are MOST likely demographic to have daddy issues, and feel less than. But in general your chances are so much higher if you meet a foid while she is experiencing trauma. You could be an ugly fuck but if you happen to be there at the right time when something bad happens she will flock to you for safety and comfort and eventually love you
Dammn give me 2 years. I will ltr an emo or goth girl in usa 🫡🫡

Dammn give me 2 years. I will ltr an emo or goth girl in usa 🫡🫡
You can do it I believe in you. It’s all about music with that specific genotype of foid. So get familiar with goth emo punk metal bullshit music and bond with her over that shiet. Those foids worship music for some reason it’s the epitome of their whole existence. Also they like vampire skinny autistic guys and wear choker necklaces and shit

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You can do it I believe in you. It’s all about music with that specific genotype of foid. So get familiar with goth emo punk metal bullshit music and bond with her over that shiet. Those foids worship music for some reason it’s the epitome of their whole existence. Also they like vampire skinny autistic guys and wear choker necklaces and shit
Never get up brudda

Thank for the advice 🙏🥰

Idk maybe it’s just California but I’m a Persian/armenian ethnic and race never played a role. West coast foids just want you to be hot whether ur black or Asian or whatever. It’s actually great not being white lmao the liberal blue haired white foids despise white men and feel so cool about fucking minorities. Can’t imagine being white in the USA Today. They are punished for no reason jfl

Armenians and Persians aren’t ethnic in the US smh. You’re white. Unironically the fact that you say that is proof you are white.

Ethnic = no question about it you’re not white or black.

Armenians/Persians are in the same bucket as Italians, Turks, Lebanese, Greeks in the US where you get treated as white. The Supreme Court declared you to be white sometime in the 19th century.

What's even your race? To me you look like a shitskin which you ARE, but I'm not sure what kinda shitskin. Mexican? Arab? Indian? Idfk.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and 97baHater
Armenians and Persians aren’t ethnic in the US smh. You’re white. Unironically the fact that you say that is proof you are white.

Armenians/Persians are in the same bucket as Italians, Turks, Lebanese, Greeks in the US where you get treated as white. The Supreme Court declared you to be white sometime in the 19th century.
I don’t really agree. Yes I am “white” technically and on all paperwork and applications etc but I’m definitely not white in my eyes at least physically

It depends. I’ve always lived in pretty liberal progressive state and city where everyone is treated pretty much the same regardless of race. I’m not white tho jfl I stick out like a sore thumb in Oregon or Wisconsin. It’s interesting tho my dad looks like a white man while my mom looks like a kardashian sand niger.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
I don’t really agree. Yes I am “white” technically and on all paperwork and applications etc but I’m definitely not white in my eyes at least physically
Cope.

You’re like this one retarded Iranian Jewish girl I went out with who was in a white sorority in the deep south and talked about how she was a Person of Color cause she had brown hair, a nose
job, and mildly tanned skin.

If you’re accepted into white social circles in the US, you’re white. Especially in places like Cali or NY which are very lenient on the definition of white.

Non-white in the US = excluded from white social circles by default or shunted to lower status white social circles.

Ethnics (and black people, but they have at least high SMV) in the US usually know this which is why they just stick with their own for the most part. Assimilated ethnics and whites don’t really have any cultural differences but still rarely associate with each other in a social context, especially for the men of those groups.

You’ll unironically see a lot more mixed race couples in NYC, than mixed race friend groups.