I’m probably just gonna move to america tbh

Cope.

You’re like this one retarded Iranian Jewish girl I went out with who was in a white sorority in the deep south and talked about how she was a Person of Color cause she had brown hair, a nose
job, and mildly tanned skin.

If you’re accepted into white social circles in the US, you’re white. Especially in places like Cali or NY which are very lenient on the definition of white.

Non-white in the US = excluded from white social circles by default or shunted to lower status white social circles.

Ethnics (and black people, but they have at least high SMV) in the US usually know this which is why they just stick with their own for the most part. Assimilated ethnics and whites don’t really have any cultural differences but still rarely associate with each other in a social context, especially for the men of those groups.

You’ll unironically see a lot more mixed race couples in NYC, than mixed race friend groups.
Wtf are you talking about “accepted by white circles” there are no white circles we literally all grew up fucking mixed and half breeded we all bond over American culture and other Jewish propaganda. Race never mattered to us

Wtf are you talking about “accepted by white circles” there are no white circles we literally all grew up fucking mixed and half breeded we all bond over American culture and other Jewish propaganda. Race never mattered to us
Cope.

Race is the number one most important thing in America.

White FOB Muslim illegal immigrant from Bosnia who speaks 0 English is more accepted socially in the US than a Christian Japanese American doctor whose family has been in the US for 100 years.

The fact you disagree with that shows you’re functionally white.

Cope.

White FOB Muslim illegal immigrant from Bosnia who speaks 0 English is more accepted socially in the US than a Christian Japanese American doctor whose family has been in the US for 100 years.

Well idk what to tell you I’m not fucking white and I have never felt like my skin color mattered. Victim mindset type shiet tbh. Any misfortunes are my own doing not my skin or some other bullshit. I can post myself if you want proof. Im not brown but im not white

Cope.

Total cope tbh. America is like the only place people like me and many others can exist and our families can come from SHITHOLES with NOTHING and ascend in life ending generational curses. Anything otherwise is cope. I hate America because it’s evil and Jewish but also I love America 🇺🇸

Well idk what to tell you I’m not fucking white and I have never felt like my skin color mattered. Victim mindset type shiet tbh. Any misfortunes are my own doing not my skin or some other bullshit. I can post myself if you want proof. Im not brown but im not white

You’re white.

Actually Italians/jews/greeks/armenians/lebanese/persians are the most annoying kind of white cause they larp as being ethnic to get SJW points since it’s trendy but also get all the benefits of being white socially.

If this was 1925 you’d 100% be saying you’re white and getting offended at the implication that you’re not. Only in our retarded SJW era now do these retards attempt to claim being POC to gain oppression points.

You’re white.

Actually Italians/jews/greeks/armenians/lebanese/persians are the most annoying kind of white cause they larp as being ethnic to get SJW points since it’s trendy but also get all the benefits of being white socially.

If this was 1925 you’d 100% be saying you’re white and getting offended at the implication that you’re not. Only in our retarded SJW era now do these retards attempt to claim being POC to gain oppression points.
I don’t want oppression points wtf I’m literally telling you being white means nothing in contemporary America and you can slay/achieve whatever you want.

• JFL
Reactions: onion_salad
On Instagram the amount of attention I get from American girls is crazy then German hoes don’t appreciate me as much

I feel like due to the goyslop American men are all short and boneless so any descent looking guy who’s ok in Europe is gigachad there

I met a german chick of Viet descent at a beach bonfire a few months ago, and when we were talking she put her hand on my shoulder

Literally the opposite. Stop listening to retarded af European SFcels.

Ethnic smv is horrendous in the US and JBW dominates.

It’s borderline impossible for a white guy in a major coastal city here to be incel while millions of Asians/indians/and Hispanics rot.

Virtually everywhere in Europe is better for ethnics for dating specifically. Probably not better in terms of avoiding hate crimes, but much better for dating specifically.

Most whites in US aren’t attractive and ethnic foids still prefer good looking guys of their own phenotype over any white dude, and attractive ethnic foids won’t want anything to do with whites. And if you’re a good looking non-dark skinned ethnic, it’s easy to mog most whites in US, and it’s still worse to be ethnic in european nations due to lower ethnic populations

Cope.

Attraction is what really matters, a good looking Jap would still be seen as superior and more likable than most whites in US. It just so happens that a lot of ethnics are ugly, but then again a lot of whites are ugly as well lol