Im probably one of the biggest subhumans on here

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
my face looks like a foot thats been stepped on and now is disoriented and aged like shit. I seriously cannot find a way to live life like this, the idea of killing myself has overthrown my brain.
Using the front camera remembers me who i am again after my brain convinces me im normal, while ive been staring in the selfie camera. mirrows are brutal too i avoid looking at them because my body looks so subhuman and i see my true face.

Even tho i am doing trimax and rhino and gym, i will still never ascend to looking like a normal human being or above as my base and everything else tells me to go fuck myself and rot in hell. I am so unlovable and disgusting. This never leaves my thoughts even when i talk with people or study or do literally anything it is my only thought and nothing else matters. So many things happen in my life that make no sense to me i feel like im in a constant state of dreaming but im paralyzed and i can only watch, i want to scream but i have no mouth i want to run but my legs are broken i am trapped and starring at death as it gets closer to me.

Even if i somehow ascend i‘ll never recover mentally from all this isolation and mental abuse. And people will just say muh you had surgery and then not accept me and still think as negative as before of me

(I understand if nobody reads this, there is no place where i can say my thoughts so i just speak them here)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Rimaxtis and 7 others
Ok incel
254D3060 2D09 4514 B4CA E0EDB0491F4C

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
look into all ways to undo resscion

Life isn't all about looks.
Be with your family that loves you, and get off this site.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, subhuman incel and 10 others
my face looks like a foot thats been stepped on and now is disoriented and aged like shit. I seriously cannot find a way to live life like this, the idea of killing myself has overthrown my brain.
Using the front camera remembers me who i am again after my brain convinces me im normal, while ive been staring in the selfie camera. mirrows are brutal too i avoid looking at them because my body looks so subhuman and i see my true face.

Even tho i am doing trimax and rhino and gym, i will still never ascend to looking like a normal human being or above as my base and everything else tells me to go fuck myself and rot in hell. I am so unlovable and disgusting. This never leaves my thoughts even when i talk with people or study or do literally anything it is my only thought and nothing else matters. So many things happen in my life that make no sense to me i feel like im in a constant state of dreaming but im paralyzed and i can only watch, i want to scream but i have no mouth i want to run but my legs are broken i am trapped and starring at death as it gets closer to me.

Even if i somehow ascend i‘ll never recover mentally from all this isolation and mental abuse. And people will just say muh you had surgery and then not accept me and still think as negative as before of me

(I understand if nobody reads this, there is no place where i can say my thoughts so i just speak them here)
You aren't a rapist or an ephebophile, so you beat out a couple users at least.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, rand anon and Deleted member 28896
Uninstall your camera.
Remove mirrors all around the house.
Hit the gym.
Lose weight if necessary.
Work on your face.
Surgeries if any necessary.
A sense of style.
Meet the dentist to fix your teeth and whiten them.
Sleep 8 to 9 hours a day.
Basic hygiene.

Do this and you will be ten times better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cell_1_1_05, 5.5psl, subhuman incel and 5 others
Every single time you post I hope it's part of elaborate LARP.

You aren't actually "bloatmaxxing" or 'an epheberible" or whatever the fuck.

I sincerely hope you're just Hamza's looksmaxxing account that he uses for shitposting.

@Zer0/∞

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Deleted member 28117 and rand anon
My nuclear apocalyptic back incelmogs your entire bloodline @Ketamine

Every single time you post I hope it's part of elaborate LARP.

You aren't actually "bloatmaxxing" or 'an epheberible" or whatever the fuck.

I sincerely hope you're just Hamza's looksmaxxing account that he uses for shitposting.

@Zer0/∞
shut up agecuck, why can’t I as a 19 year old bone a 15 year old breedable fully developed JB?

• JFL
shut up agecuck, why can’t I as a 19 year old bone a 15 year old breedable fully developed JB?
For one, most would probably be able to punt you given you're 5'5.

• So Sad
matter of fact, kill your self bro you need that more than i do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117

I'm sorry. Life is entirely luck. We're randomly thrown into this life into a random body with a random genome and random circumstances, our limits and outcomes determined before we're even old enough to comprehend the path we're being sent down. It's all a bullshit lottery. You've tried your best, it's not your fault. I hope you can find some small measure of peace.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, depressionmaxxing, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
I'm sorry. Life is entirely luck. We're randomly thrown into this life into a random body with a random genome and random circumstances, our limits and outcomes determined before we're even old enough to comprehend the path we're being sent down. It's all a bullshit lottery. You've tried your best, it's not your fault. I hope you can find some small measure of peace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
Send a pic of your face in my DMs so I can rate you, I promise that I won't leak it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1

lose weight is the priority, 15% bodyfat before even thinking about a rope

• +1
Ur probably underestimating ur body fat then

I thought i was like 10-15% a few months ago but turns out im 20%

• +1
Ur probably underestimating ur body fat then

I thought i was like 10-15% a few months ago but turns out im 20%
i got strong veins too, isnt that a sign of low bodyfat?

• Love it