I’m probably the weakest non-disabled .org member not even lying

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
On everything I couldn’t even do one full push-up. I tried 2 weeks ago and couldn’t get off the ground. I had to stack books on the ground and do girl push-ups and still could only do like 10. I’m working my way up now but it’s so humiliating.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and currylightskin
That is brutal. But strength comes quick. Keep at it.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 18840
There are disabled users? Must be brutal

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Hipcel and DharkDC
That is brutal. But strength comes quick. Keep at it.
Should I get my T levels checked? I’m so convinced that I actually am low T, even my friends who are total shut ins can still do a couple.

Mogs me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Should I get my T levels checked? I’m so convinced that I actually am low T, even my friends who are total shut ins can still do a couple.

Yeah. I think most non gymcelled men can do at least 10 on average.

What’s your height/weight and post pic of your physique

Yeah. I think most non gymcelled men can do at least 10 on average.

What’s your height/weight and post pic of your physique
Not gonna dox myself I’ve said too much fed shit on this forum but I’m 6’0 145 lbs. My arms are so skinny dawg I’m really not pulling shit until I get more weight on me.

Not gonna dox myself I’ve said too much fed shit on this forum but I’m 6’0 145 lbs. My arms are so skinny dawg I’m really not pulling shit until I get more weight on me.
No one gonna dox a body pic tho.

Yeah you could use some mass

Slide dm I can coach you for a few hunnids :ogre:

Slide dm I can coach you for a few hunnids :ogre:
i know what to do to get stronger I’m just looking into raising T levels. Also anybody paying for an online trainer is a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
On everything I couldn’t even do one full push-up. I tried 2 weeks ago and couldn’t get off the ground. I had to stack books on the ground and do girl push-ups and still could only do like 10. I’m working my way up now but it’s so humiliating.
How old are you JFL. Also, are you above 300 lbs.

Nigger, you're literally the same as me. 184cm and 70kg. At one point I could 50 push ups. Now I can do like 30. At first I barely was able to do 8. Then I started gymcelling with 1kg dumbbells JFL and after some time I managed to do 50 in one go.

Nigger, you're literally the same as me. 184cm and 70kg. At one point I could 50 push ups. Now I can do like 30. At first I barely was able to do 8. Then I started gymcelling with 1kg dumbbells JFL and after some time I managed to do 50 in one go.
I’m trying to work my way up bhai, I can now do around 18-20 strict form girl push-ups ( :feelswah: ) and once I can do 25 for 2 sets I will move to regular push ups until I can hit 30.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I’m trying to work my way up bhai, I can now do around 18-20 strict form girl push-ups ( :feelswah: ) and once I can do 25 for 2 sets I will move to regular push ups until I can hit 30.
And then after that?