I'm proud to be Indian ngl

Copeful

Copeful

2.5->4 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
JFL at all you faggot self-hating curry cucks trying to racetransitionmaxx because you can't slay some low-tier white chicks. We have the most rich culture, the best food, and are, on average, one of the most intelligent races. What the fuck does white culture consist of anyway? Getting drunk every Friday night?

If you aren't curry it's over ngl, just rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Albeacho, turkproducer and 18 others
Indian culture is shitting on the street
tumblr_nsk7257p191tq4of6o1_400.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 399, Albeacho and 29 others
Username checks out.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Warlow, Darkstrand and 15 others
While you're proud I'm fucking your oneitis while she worships my caucasian features.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 399, chadpreetcel123, Hero of the Imperium and 10 others
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamelebron, Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Ngl all the indians I've met have been really good people. Idk of the sub is inherently racist. It just mirrors how the majority of society/ foids view differnt phenos

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, turkproducer, Chadeep and 5 others
JFL at all you faggot self-hating curry cucks trying to racetransitionmaxx because you can't slay some low-tier white chicks. We have the most rich culture, the best food, and are, on average, one of the most intelligent races. What the fuck does white culture consist of anyway? Getting drunk every Friday night?

View attachment 503957 View attachment 503965

Go back to shit in the river

Most if not all Indians I met were good to me

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, BigBoy and Danish_Retard
Cope. There are zero Indians who look like this facially:

CHAD YUJIRO HANMA

HANMA YUJIRO SIDEPROFILE

What's the point in living if you don't look like that?

Exactly, there's none.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
What do you even mean by Indian? Northern Indian? Southern Indian? Eastern Indian?

Not that long ago India was different countries with different people fighting each other. Hell India isn't even united in its religion given the number of Muslims vs Hindus. Not to mention Hindi isn't even used in some areas.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and freiza
Most Indians I've met in my life were fucking great people and very endearing, nothing whatsoever against them and as you say very interesting history and culture

I think a lot of the anti indianism on this forum is from self hating curries full of unrequited lust for white instawhores..... they are somehow deluded that they would slay them if they were white. Ridiculous to be negative about your own race.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Chadeep and freiza

mirin culture tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
but yea it's all just jokes pretty much. Even tho i like making fun of india occasionally, I've never met an indian that wasn't well-mannered and friendly

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and freiza
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7697, Chadeep and 2 others
keep coping ur the ugliest race in the world who the fuck cares about culture

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697 and Copeful
Since I joined this forum, we had two types of users: the Indian haters

And the angry Indians who made 78887678 threads about that Indian are actual no shit

Ngl all the indians I've met have been really good people. Idk of the sub is inherently racist. It just mirrors how the majority of society/ foids view differnt phenos
I don't trust anybody who doesn't worship the same god as me ngl

There is no such thing as white culture jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4464 and Copeful
Ngl I admire and respect Indians the most. They are the most based and high IQ people I have ever come across. They have an insane worth ethnic and are really cool too.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
i would rather be curry than polish 100%

no doubt in my mind, its not even close

and some indian phenos are to be desired, kingly and elegant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 5912, AbandonShip and 3 others
FB478412 7F36 46AB 9B73 F0B8442D29E4
Screenshot 20200709 194803 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You should make pride parades, like they do in India, but make them in the western world to show people you are proud.

Mirin

• Ugh..
Reactions: Atem Rah
Article 2655103 1E9A9DF100000578 169 634x406

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697

View attachment 503957 View attachment 503965

Glad not to be born a curry. Hope I am never reborn as curry.

• So Sad
indians irl are usually extremely based and fun to hang with

• +1
Race baiting like this is stupid. Go back to arguing with the pakistanais

Kys

PAJEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, yeahhh cunttt