I‘m quitting my diet

The Grinch

The Grinch

Aura
Started yesterday, quitting today. I just came from a 30 minutes jogging session and in the morning I went to work with the bike, barely ate today.

I just realized this shit isn’t for me, I just love food way too much. I bought a chocolate cake and I will eat it

@yeeyeeslayer @HTN_Mentalcel @Yahya @moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zonar, Yahya and 5 others
Jogging is not worth it, you just spike your appetite so you feel giga hungry and then eat, just go on walks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, <6PSLcel and The Grinch
Damn bro didn’t even give it a chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zonar, Aero and 5 others
Obviosly you can eat goyslop sometimes if you want, that david goggins faggot, "we go JIM" and "life is pain" mindset just leads to deppression. If you eat animal products that have noooooootrients you dont have many cravings for goyslop, thats why you overeat because goyslop lacks nooootrients.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, <6PSLcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
Started yesterday, quitting today. I just came from a 30 minutes jogging session and in the morning I went to work with the bike, barely ate today.

I just realized this shit isn’t for me, I just love food way too much. I bought a chocolate cake and I will eat it

Post physique lets see if you really deserve that cake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and HTN_Mentalcel
Obviosly you can eat goyslop sometimes if you want, that david goggins faggot, "we go JIM" and "life is pain" mindset just leads to deppression. If you eat animal products that have noooooootrients you dont have many cravings for goyslop, thats why you overeat because goyslop lacks nooootrients.
yeah thats why I eat another 200 below my cut because I know ill have cravings like once or twice a week

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
JJFFFFLL AHHZHAHHAAHAHA THERES NO WAY THIS GUY IS REAL

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, The Grinch and Vermilioncore
best post of the week imo he was so confident saying his trainer gave him tips and shit

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆​

Posts352
Reputation231
This harassment is unwarranted, unwanted, and must cease immediately.

I have repeatedly communicated that your behavior is unacceptable, yet it continues. It is important to understand that harassment, whether online or offline, is a serious issue that can have profound effects on an individual's mental and emotional well-being. I believe that everyone deserves to feel safe and respected in their interactions, and your current behavior is violating that basic right.

Please consider the following points carefully:

1. Respect for Boundaries: Everyone has the right to set boundaries regarding how they wish to be treated and communicated with. Despite my clear indications that your behavior is unwelcome, you have continued to disregard these boundaries.
  2. Impact of Harassment: Your actions are causing unnecessary stress and anxiety. Harassment can lead to severe consequences, including but not limited to emotional distress, mental health issues, and a feeling of being unsafe.
  3. Legal Implications: Harassment is not only morally wrong but also illegal. Continued harassment can lead to legal actions being taken against you, which can have serious repercussions for your personal and professional life.
  4. Respect and Decency: Basic human decency requires us to treat others with respect. I urge you to reflect on how you would feel if you were subjected to similar treatment and to consider acting with empathy and understanding.
I am requesting once again, in the clearest terms possible, that you cease all forms of harassment immediately. This includes but is not limited to direct messages, comments, and any form of communication that could be perceived as harassment.

If this behavior continues, I will have no choice but to take further action, which may include reporting your behavior to the appropriate authorities or seeking legal counsel. I sincerely hope it does not come to that and that you can understand the seriousness of this situation.

Let us both move forward in a manner that respects each other's boundaries and maintains a sense of mutual respect and dignity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, The Grinch and HTN_Mentalcel

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆​

Let me be clear:

1. Cease All Communication: I am explicitly instructing you to stop all forms of communication with me. This includes, but is not limited to, direct messages, comments, social media interactions, and any other means of contact. Your repeated and unwanted contact is causing me severe stress and anxiety.
  2. Harassment is Unacceptable: Your actions constitute harassment, which is not only morally reprehensible but also illegal. Harassment can have serious legal consequences, including restraining orders and criminal charges. Your behavior must stop immediately.
  3. Impact on Well-being: Your relentless actions are impacting my mental health and well-being. Harassment is a form of abuse, and it is taking a toll on my daily life. You need to understand the gravity of your actions and the harm they are causing.
  4. Consequences of Continued Behavior: If your behavior does not stop immediately, I will be forced to take further action. This may include:
    • Reporting to Platform Authorities: I will report your actions to the administrators of the platforms you are using to harass me. Most platforms have strict policies against harassment and will take action, which could include banning your accounts.
    • Legal Action: I will consult with legal counsel to explore the possibility of obtaining a restraining order or pursuing other legal remedies. This could result in significant legal consequences for you.
  5. Final Warning: This is your final warning. I am demanding that you cease all forms of harassment and communication with me immediately. Any further attempts to contact or harass me will be documented and reported to the appropriate authorities.
I am seeking to resolve this matter amicably and without further escalation. However, I will not hesitate to protect myself and my well-being by any means necessary. Please take this message seriously and act accordingly.

Let me be clear:

1. Cease All Communication: I am explicitly instructing you to stop all forms of communication with me. This includes, but is not limited to, direct messages, comments, social media interactions, and any other means of contact. Your repeated and unwanted contact is causing me severe stress and anxiety.
  2. Harassment is Unacceptable: Your actions constitute harassment, which is not only morally reprehensible but also illegal. Harassment can have serious legal consequences, including restraining orders and criminal charges. Your behavior must stop immediately.
  3. Impact on Well-being: Your relentless actions are impacting my mental health and well-being. Harassment is a form of abuse, and it is taking a toll on my daily life. You need to understand the gravity of your actions and the harm they are causing.
  4. Consequences of Continued Behavior: If your behavior does not stop immediately, I will be forced to take further action. This may include:
    • Reporting to Platform Authorities: I will report your actions to the administrators of the platforms you are using to harass me. Most platforms have strict policies against harassment and will take action, which could include banning your accounts.
    • Legal Action: I will consult with legal counsel to explore the possibility of obtaining a restraining order or pursuing other legal remedies. This could result in significant legal consequences for you.
  5. Final Warning: This is your final warning. I am demanding that you cease all forms of harassment and communication with me immediately. Any further attempts to contact or harass me will be documented and reported to the appropriate authorities.
I am seeking to resolve this matter amicably and without further escalation. However, I will not hesitate to protect myself and my well-being by any means necessary. Please take this message seriously and act accordingly.

HTN_Mentalcel,

This is to inform you that I have taken formal action due to your continued harassment. Despite multiple requests for you to stop, your behavior has persisted, leaving me no choice but to escalate the matter.

1. Reported to Platform Authorities: I have reported your actions to the administrators of the platform. They have strict policies against harassment, and they are now aware of your behavior. Expect them to take appropriate action, which may include banning your account.
  2. Contacted Legal Authorities: I have reached out to local law enforcement and provided them with all the necessary documentation of your harassment. They are now aware of the situation and are prepared to take further action if necessary.
  3. Legal Counsel: I am consulting with legal counsel to explore all possible legal remedies, including restraining orders. Your actions have serious legal consequences, and I will not hesitate to pursue them to ensure my safety and well-being.
This is your final notice. Cease all forms of communication and harassment immediately. Any further attempts to contact or harass me will be documented and reported to the authorities without any additional warnings.

tbh just go to the gym and say ur on a bulk

now on a real note i warned you and u didnt wanna listen
you can still be on a diet with food you like man just track whatever you eat and remember that your calorie count does not reset everyday you should be counting calories weekly

@HTN_Mentalcel fuck u laughing at pussy

Alr, stay subhuman then