Im ready to rope soon

galvin8101

galvin8101

Ascend before 18 or rope
My life is getting worser as the time goes no matter which mindset and self improvement i do it just keeps getting worser
If life doesnt get better after 20 im gonna fly to a empty country and an empty forest/desert where ill kill myself and no one finds my body
Life only starts if youre 4+ PSL and NT or else its a endless humiliation for you everyday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Atilapilled, watah and 9 others
don't rope brah

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, NZb6Air, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Pls don’t rope bro, wait for VR to get good enough so you can fuck realistic Stacies all day

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, galvin8101 and nathan
Pls don’t rope bro, wait for VR to get good enough so you can fuck realistic Stacies all day
No hentai for my endless humiliation
But that sounds nice i need to try that

• +1
Reactions: nathan and scrunchables
Surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., MA_ascender, nathan and 1 other person
Bonesmash ur neck so that rope can't do shit

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and nathan
My life is getting worser as the time goes no matter which mindset and self improvement i do it just keeps getting worser
If life doesnt get better after 20 im gonna fly to a empty country and an empty forest/desert where ill kill myself and no one finds my body
Life only starts if youre 4+ PSL and NT or else its a endless humiliation for you everyday
Real

Wojak soyjak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and nathan
First do a cycle of high amounts of steroids, then see if you still feel like that

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
what are u waiting for get it over with its fucking over anyways