IM RENT FREE in everyones head

6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill
So many people have tagged me like this retarded basement dweller @goat2x stop tagging me u fag and stop posting the same 3 examples of jbw.

JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed
darwinism debunks jbw (ethnic nepotism)
1605083313032-png.797591

" the term ethnic nepotism describes a human tendency for in-group bias or in-group favouritism applied by nepotism for people with the same ethnicity within a multi-ethnic society. "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MilfLover69 and WadlowMaxxing
someone summoned me
another jbw clip

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston
someone summoned me
another jbw clip

View attachment 800911
THATS A TV SHOW
" the term ethnic nepotism describes a human tendency for in-group bias or in-group favouritism applied by nepotism for people with the same ethnicity within a multi-ethnic society. "

JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

• +1
1605135853788-png.798988

5.5 PSL WWHITE GETS THIS HAHAHAAHA

• +1
use the ignore feature

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and 6ft7Mogger