I'm scared about the coronavirus

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
It hasn't really hit me until recently but

- The U.S. is officially in a national emergency
- Food in stores is running out
- The stock market has gotten worse than it did on Black Monday, which was considered the largest one-day percentage drop in history.
- More than 2,000 already have the coronavirus and growing rapidly each day.
- Plants are being shut down

- Big gatherings such as churches, conventions, etc. are being shut down
- Jehovah's Witnesses are saying it's the sign of "the end". (Even though every event during A.D. is a sign of the end)"

- My mom says in her whole life she has seen nothing like this.

Busta Rhymes was right about the 3rd millennium, plagues, pollution, economic rundowns, possible World War 3 coming, we are in a new day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, BrettyBoy and SuicideBomber
Youll die soon, bro. You realize this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, stuckneworleans and mplayer1234
i hope every online group is ready to take advantage and finally duke it out irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and mplayer1234
Don't worry tbh, i knew corona was real before most people but yet nobody listened.
normie is either ignoring or panicking, not reflecting.
The fact is, if your time has come, whatever you do it's over, and if you time hasn't come, even nuke can't end you.
End of life is a matter of destiny.
No need to worry, just try your best to survive, and help those you like.

• +1
Reactions: Corperal, stuckneworleans, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person

- The stock market has gotten worse than it did on Black Monday, which was considered the largest one-day percentage drop in history.

- Jehovah's Witnesses are saying it's the sign of "the end. (Even though every event during A.D. is a sign of the end)"

Busta Rhymes was right about the 3rd millennium, plagues, pollution, economic rundowns, possible World War 3 coming, we are in a new day.

Being scared and fearful is what they want

Stay strong and push forward like a dark triad Chad

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked, Aesthetic, stuckneworleans and 4 others
"It's just a flu bro"
-CDC, Left 4 Dead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, fukmylyf and mplayer1234
Don't worry tbh, i knew corona was real before most people but yet nobody listened.
normie is either ignoring or panicking, not reflecting.
The fact is, if your time has come, whatever you do it's over, and if you time hasn't come, even nuke can't end you.
End of life is a matter of destiny.
No need to worry, just try your best to survive, and help those you like.

Stop hyping this shit up like its so fucking dangerous. Youre so brainwashed from social media.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Amnesia, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Stop hyping this shit up like its so fucking dangerous. Youre so brainwashed from social media.
i'm actually more afraid of people behaviour and panick than the virus itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Aesthetic, SuicideBomber and 1 other person
i'm actually more afraid of people behaviour and panick than the virus itself

Retards would probably kill each other if you would put like 10 in a room and say youre all healthy, but one of you has the corona virus and he tries to infect the others. Who is it and will you let him survive so tha the can infect the others? Or will you protect yourself and kill all others just to be sure that you dont get infected over time? Choose wisely and let the game begin.

Saw XVVIIII.

Retards would probably kill each other if you would put like 10 in a room and say youre all healthy, but one of you has the corona virus and he tries to infect the others. Who is it and will you let him survive so tha the can infect the others? Or will you protect yourself and kill all others just to be sure that you dont get infected over time? Choose wisely and let the game begin.

Saw XVVIIII.
i would rather dodge it and ran, one has to be low iq to enter in contact purposely, with propable infected.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and SuicideBomber
It’s over for low t. cels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
i would rather dodge it and ran, one has to be low iq to enter in contact purposely, with propable infected.

No, i said imagine if someone put you in a room with 9 other people and one person is infected. And you just have to stay there for lets say... mhh 48 hours. Would you risk getting infected or kill the person you might be thinking who would be a threat to your health but possibly harm outcome to your health in general?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No, i said imagine if someone put you in a room with 9 other people and one person is infected. And you just have to stay there for lets say... mhh 48 hours. Would you risk getting infected or kill the person you might be thinking who would be a threat to your health but possibly harm outcome to your health in general?
i guess the most logical approach is to conclude with everyone to stay away all from each other.
And if they don't want, this virus is not so dangerous as it is, so i would rather have it

i guess the most logical approach is to conclude with everyone to stay away all from each other.
And if they don't want, this virus is not so dangerous as it is, so i would rather have it

Its a very small room, barely enough place for everyone.

• So Sad
I don't care I will roatt in the basement

• +1
Reactions: Cornholio
Low T trait being scared of gook flu

kys if youre so low t high inhib youre scared of some fag virus i would let government inject me with it for 5k

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I hope WW3 starts tbh, I hope society collapses too

most ppl in this world are awful, degeneracy is insane nowadays, corrupt and greedy politicians everywhere

i'm worried about the virus itself, but society needs a reset button.

Y’all watch the news too much tbh I stopped watching that a while ago the coronavirus has already existed this is just a new strand. Stop being being a pussy and letting the government scare you. There’s was a big virus a couple years ago called the bird flu that scared everyone. Just keep calm and let it go by

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Its over for mplayercels

Y’all watch the news too much tbh I stopped watching that a while ago the coronavirus has already existed this is just a new strand. Stop being being a pussy and letting the government scare you. There’s was a big virus a couple years ago called the bird flu that scared everyone. Just keep calm and let it go by
People are saying that even if you get the virus and recover from it, your lungs will be destroyed forever, and it could leave other damage. I'm not sure if this is true though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob and SuicideBomber
There is a big chance that we all going to get it...
Now look at the bright side, if you got it and you fully recovered then you would be immune to it and the virus won't make you sick again.

more than 6 people escaped the quarantine in my country its just a matter of time until we become Italy 2.0
I honestly have nothing to lose so idc it's just my family that I'm worried about

• So Sad
There is a big chance that we all going to get it...
Now look at the bright side, if you got it and you fully recovered then you would be immune to it and the virus won't make you sick again.

more than 6 people escaped the quarantine in my country its just a matter of time until we become Italy 2.0
I honestly have nothing to lose so idc it's just my family that I'm worried about
where ?

Everyone will get it eventually and be ill for a week or two. Some old and weak people will die which sucks if they're your family.

Only reason for the measures being taken is so that not everyone gets the virus at once and the medical people in your country can't deal with the workload anymore.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Amnesia
So far the stats don't show us that we should be worried

Even if so, imagine being scared of dying. Newsflash its gunna happen eventually to you

Last edited:
  • +1
in a shit hole my bro
everyone is a selfish piece of shit in here even pharmacies stopped selling hand sanitizers and n95 masks to stock pile them and sell them for 10x times the price

That's why I get along with my turk side way more than my arab side, I find turks to be way more kind hearted, higher IQ and less selfish.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3043
in a shit hole my bro
everyone is a selfish piece of shit in here even pharmacies stopped selling hand sanitizers and n95 masks to stock pile them and sell them for 10x times the price

That's why I get along with my turk side way more than my arab side, I find turks to be way more kinda hearted, higher IQ and less selfish.
arabs used to be the worst, they became the best and without it became the worst.
if you know what i mean

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
arabs used to be the worst, they became the best and without it became the worst.
if you know what i mean
Exactly... we can talk about that in the PM's if you want my bro

• +1

- Jehovah's Witnesses are saying it's the sign of "the end". (Even though every event during A.D. is a sign of the end)"

Last Thurs in Michigan there were 12 cases, now there are 53 cases . It’s over the time to panic is now

• So Sad
chad
Last Thurs in Michigan there were 12 cases, now there are 53 cases . It’s over the time to panic is now
don't panick. or at least he panick fuck his harem of stacies