I'm scared of ascending

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I'm scared of making friends and of getting a gf. I'm not scared to meet people, I'm scared of actually MAKING friends. The thought of having a gf or actual friends legitimately scares me. I'm scared of people expecting shit from me and becoming dependant on me. I'm scared of not being able to rot any longer and do what I want. I don't want to get tied down in one place. Is this a normal feeling?
Fuck wrong section

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, Deleted member 4209, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Give all your money to me then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Vidyacoper, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Just ascend and you’ll be glad. Trust me you don’t wanna be here forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Lars, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Having friends and people talk to you sucks. I’d rather just be alone and talk to them and hangout when I feel like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, GetThatBread, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Having friends and people talk to you sucks. I’d rather just be alone and talk to them and hangout when I feel like it
Exactly. I don't wanna be forced to do things for the sake of maintaining relationships. I want to be able to go for 3 weeks without talking and then act like nothing happened.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Exactly. I don't wanna be forced to do things for the sake of maintaining relationships. I want to be able to go for 3 weeks without talking and then act like nothing happened.
Same bro. Unfortunately normal people like to talk a lot about nothing and hangout all the time

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The only thing is when you ascend; the foids that are below you in PSL will legit worship you and won’t stop bothering you if you give them the chance to associate with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Catawampus
  • +1
The only thing is when you ascend; the foids that are below you in PSL will legit worship you and won’t stop bothering you if you give them the chance to associate with you
I'm sure I would get into some stupid situation where I would be dating someone I'm not attracted to jfl.

I'm scared of making friends and of getting a gf. I'm not scared to meet people, I'm scared of actually MAKING friends. The thought of having a gf or actual friends legitimately scares me. I'm scared of people expecting shit from me and becoming dependant on me. I'm scared of not being able to rot any longer and do what I want. I don't want to get tied down in one place. Is this a normal feeling?
Fuck wrong section
i get the feeling if a girl actually were interested in me i would short circuit and say no simply because it's TOO alien to me. ive lived my entire life not even with 1 friend ffs. how am i supposed not to get scared if it suddenly happens for me?

• +1
i get the feeling if a girl actually were interested in me i would short circuit and say no simply because it's TOO alien to me. ive lived my entire life not even with 1 friend ffs. how am i supposed not to get scared if it suddenly happens for me?
That's why ascending will never fix our neurotransmitters. We'll still be loners because its all we know.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Catawampus
thanks for the looks maxing

• JFL