Im Scared Of Inital Minox Hair Shred.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I NEED to start using it with fin on my hair, but i’m waiting for my fin to get delivered.

Also i already got Minox and thought of getting ahead by starting to apply it now but i’m scared it will shed all of my hair and leave me bald

i know you're an italian , can you ship me some fin to tunisia ?

i know you're an italian , can you ship me some fin to tunisia ?
i already get it shipped to UK, and from UK forwarded here.

Look into “pack forwarding services” that ship to tunis

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42577
Initial minoxidil head hair balding isn't the severe, when i stated using minoxidil, the hair-fall process accelerated but only for the first 2-3 weeks, after that the results start to show and my head is full of hair now. The hairloss rate is back to normal.

Initial minoxidil head hair balding isn't the severe, when i stated using minoxidil, the hair-fall process accelerated but only for the first 2-3 weeks, after that the results start to show and my head is full of hair now. The hairloss rate is back to normal.
do you use finasteride too?

And where were u losing hair? I’m losing it from above, my hairline is not receding

do you use finasteride too?

And where were u losing hair? I’m losing it from above, my hairline is not receding
Finasteride is not something I use, but it's something I want to buy. Wasn't losing hair from any specific region on my head.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer