Im scared of mewing

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
Im scared of mewing, due to the palate expansion. I've heard palate expansion widens the spacing between the eyes, and since my palate is a little too narrow for my tounge and my eye spacing already isn't that great. The spacing isn't noticable for others now but im afraid it will be after mewing.

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, c4shdyy, darkking and 2 others
oh greycel....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, synock21, Deleted member 21048 and 8 others

Leave this forum asap.

are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4 and LooksThinker
This was the most retarded post what i have seen in many months here.
like thinking mewing changes anything is already funny enough but spacing of the eyes? 🤣🤣🤣 these greycels are soo funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Decha, Melly, roligtvarre4 and 1 other person
Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
i wanna go to the gym but i dont wanna be as ripped as arnold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and 9cel
Im scared of mewing, due to the palate expansion. I've heard palate expansion widens the spacing between the eyes, and since my palate is a little too narrow for my tounge and my eye spacing already isn't that great. The spacing isn't noticable for others now but im afraid it will be after mewing.
Mewing doesn’t work after child hood. It’s preventing craniofacial dystrophy while young, not correcting it when you get older.

Mewing doesn't do anything

Mewing doesn’t work after child hood. It’s preventing craniofacial dystrophy while young, not correcting it when you get older.
It works untell you're 25 ive heard

:lul: