I’m scared of the future

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
Listening to this new Kendrick Lamar album made me want to go back to his previous works to compare and just see how much his sound has evolved over time and I remembered all the little moments his music made me felt in the moment and the exact time they happened. It all just made me want to go back in time to when I was happier and bluepill. Even if I did have trauma at least I was still a child who wasn’t worrying about the future or cared about what other people thought of me to the extent I do now. It was definitely simper times. Damn dropping my freshman year of Highschool or to pimp a butterfly in middle school, doing an actual assignment on Kendrick’s storytelling or swimming pools and ADHD coming on the radio. I’m scared of the future and the uncertainty of it all. I just miss being normal and having a happy life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, mug and Deleted member 17791
I'm scared of black women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, brucel, rand anon and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Richard_Hungwell, germanlooks and 3 others

I have no friends, I don’t want to be surrounded by friends, I don’t have hopes for a brighter future but I’d like one and I do understand why people lie it’s because we live in a cold cruel world where people are driven by personal gain

Big watch, big Cuban, talk weird
Send addy, my guys comin' in
No smiles, no games, fun where?
Die today, can't get away, fun where?

your chsd
Flip Phone Gaslight GIF by Motorola

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670