I’m scared to sit next to foids

NeverSucceeded

NeverSucceeded

5’4 currycel
When I sit next to women I feel very uneasy and I actively avoid eye contact with women I know and women I don’t know (i’m not gay). But the feeling mainly stems from the thought that sitting next to a foid is not morally acceptable anymore if you’re not atleast average in height (nr. 1) race (nr. 2) and face (nr. 3).

Many know that, women are terrified when they see someone unattractive and see interaction between subhumans as an insult to their own ego and mental health.
Those who know will do everything to avoid women because after swallowing that bitter fact, you start to realize that pursuing women is useless and potentially dangerous for your mental health.

This is amplified when I see a attractive woman. Sure, I do want to take my chances, but my rational mind tells me that it’s useless and dangerous, which is completely true. In the Netherlands, you could go to jail (with no proof) when a women reports something about you. And alot of you guys know unattractive guys are always the victim here.

Remember guys, women do not like unattractive guys, and I want you to deeply think about that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi, truthhurts and Debetro
Bump

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
pussy

me too:fuk:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and notsocommonthumb
When I sit next to women I feel very uneasy and I actively avoid eye contact with women I know and women I don’t know (i’m not gay). But the feeling mainly stems from the thought that sitting next to a foid is not morally acceptable anymore if you’re not atleast average in height (nr. 1) race (nr. 2) and face (nr. 3).

Many know that, women are terrified when they see someone unattractive and see interaction between subhumans as an insult to their own ego and mental health.
Those who know will do everything to avoid women because after swallowing that bitter fact, you start to realize that pursuing women is useless and potentially dangerous for your mental health.

This is amplified when I see a attractive woman. Sure, I do want to take my chances, but my rational mind tells me that it’s useless and dangerous, which is completely true. In the Netherlands, you could go to jail (with no proof) when a women reports something about you. And alot of you guys know unattractive guys are always the victim here.

Remember guys, women do not like unattractive guys, and I want you to deeply think about that.
END IT LIL BRO

didnt read but wants to read
tldr for ADHDchads?

• JFL
Reactions: oily703
Women are evil. I feel you bro

• +1
Reactions: oily703
how was your date
It was brutal jfl. I was being aspie and talking about philosophy and nihilism, she looked turn off. I asked for her number but she turned me down jfl. She said we already have each others IGs so no need. I might throw a hail Mary cuz I have her IG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NeverSucceeded and VHD
im not scared of them because i know they are more scared of me. its like with spiders. i used to pick up spiders with my hands and throw them at foids in school

• +1
Reactions: pprimus43
me too my self control giving out due to my schizophrenia I might do crazy things

im not scared of them because i know they are more scared of me. its like with spiders. i used to pick up spiders with my hands and throw them at foids in school
Based

• +1
Reactions: VHD