Im searching for BULLS

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

autogynephilia and proud whore (I like BULLS)
Im searching for BULLS to fuck me and my beautiful shy underage petite girlfriend,she really loves me but my small cock dont satisfy her,she actually wants a tall psychopath man that make her feel like a real whore in bed with his big dick.

On second thought, I think she doesnt really loves me. What actually is love? She Is beign honest when she says she loves me but in sex she doesnt desires me? When women say they love someone,they refer that that person benefts them with attention,hearing her problems,helping with money,etc? So love Is conditional? But we have heard about incondicional love,how does It works? It means that doesnt depends on benefits someone? Why so many woman avoid having sex with their husbands if they aré supporting them and say they love him and we all know sex Is part of living someone? Its that women uses sex for two things: manipulates their boyfriend into investing into the relationship and to receive pleasure from some BULL? It means she actually loves the BULL?

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and USERΝAME
Not sure what you’re going on abo

Im searching for BULLS to fuck me and my beautiful shy underage petite girlfriend,she really loves me but my small cock dont satisfy her,she actually wants a tall psychopath man that make her feel like a real whore in bed with his big dick.

On second thought, I think she doesnt really loves me. What actually is love? She Is beign honest when she says she loves me but in sex she doesnt desires me? When women say they love someone,they refer that that person benefts them with attention,hearing her problems,helping with money,etc? So love Is conditional? But we have heard about incondicional love,how does It works? It means that doesnt depends on benefits someone? Why so many woman avoid having sex with their husbands if they aré supporting them and say they love him and we all know sex Is part of living someone? Its that women uses sex for two things: manipulates their boyfriend into investing into the relationship and to receive pleasure from some BULL? It means she actually loves the BULL?
Give me ur address nigga I’ll be right there.