I’m seething because a 5′1″–5′2″ subatomic particle took my hot Stacy crush’s virginity.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I’m seething because a 5′1″–5′2″ subatomic particle took my hot Stacy crush’s virginity. He’s a subatomic particle of a manlet, yet he fucked a hot, 8/10, virgin Stacy.

Now, the guy is with a different girl.

The Stacy said that his penis is 7 inches long and skinny.

I heightmog him by a whole Asian cock length*, yet I permarot in a basement with a carpet full of male fluid stains.

* Asian cock length is a unit of measurement equal to 4 inches.

@LooksOverAll @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, FailedNormieManlet, Growth Plate and 5 others
I went out and saw so many gl 5-5.5 PSL prettyboys shorter than me and felt utterly mogged

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and thecel
yeah sure

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
Why should you care? Become a stacy urself

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 3 others
Why should you care? Become a stacy urself

I care deeply because I have a competition mindset. My life is an ego-driven competitive struggle against the rest of the population. I must lose my virginity as early as possible. I must not cause people who’re younger than the age at which I’ll lose my virginity, to lose their virginities.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17791
I care deeply because I have a competition mindset. My life is an ego-driven competitive struggle against the rest of the population. I must lose my virginity as early as possible. I must not cause people who’re younger than the age at which I’ll lose my virginity, to lose their virginities.
Look into my eyes:feelskek:
48957B5D 2A70 47E2 81A0 03A225C1A0B2

You belong to me now:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Must be tales
I've never seen a 5'1 "man" in my life, and he would be tera incel
Are the girl and the boy 12 yo?:feelswat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, johncruz12345, Growth Plate and 3 others
I forgot to say that he’s her ex-bf and when she told me about him I assumed the dude is 6'3".

I've never seen a 5'1 "man" in my life,
Same. I've seen dwarfs who were shorter than that but no normal adult who happened to be 5'1

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Growth Plate, thecel and 1 other person
I forgot to say that he’s her ex-bf and when she told me about him I assumed the dude is 6'3".
what country are you in? Australia right?

This thread would get way more traffic and engagement if it were 2019–2020. The forum is going to dog shit. Posts that got 50 reacts 2 years ago might get just 10 reacts if posted today.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
This thread would get way more traffic and engagement if it were 2019–2020. The forum is going to dog shit. Posts that got 50 reacts 2 years ago might get just 10 reacts if posted today.

bump

You don’t believe me? She, not her fucker, told me.
women lie. she probably wanted you to get lost and was trying to say anything that would accomplish that. alternatively she was trying to bluepill you, "see even this ugly midget faggot could fuck me, just stay hopeful, sweaty!"

• +1
Reactions: thecel
women lie. she probably wanted you to get lost and was trying to say anything that would accomplish that. alternatively she was trying to bluepill you, "see even this ugly midget faggot could fuck me, just stay hopeful, sweaty!"

nice guess but no

There is a manlet in my clinic who seethes about being a Virgin, and he says the Dr's gaslight him and tell him yeah height matters but personality matters more.

In a group session he started saying the problem was all the foreigners, the government that let's them in, and the fact the girls like them cos they're tall (????).

The 6'2" bbc wasn't in our group, so he made a comment saying, yeah why did the government let in xxxx, England is full, why can't they see that?

Therapist said the bbc and his parents were born in England while the manlets parents were born in Ireland, but he kept complaining.

• Woah
  • Love it