I'm Selling My Username

people unironically do this
ive seen a bunch of old accounts SUDENLY start posting with a completely different persona out of nowhere :feelsthink:
Maybe because they were in high school when they started and now are grown adults

I was 17 when i made this account and now im 21

obviously im not gonna be talking like a retarded ass high schooler anymore 😂👌

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Useless example im the original user
Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Maybe because they were in high school when they started and now are grown adults

I was 17 when i made this account and now im 21

obviously im not gonna be talking like a retarded ass high schooler anymore 😂👌
Nah its the opposite

Hey man, how are PBM and the rest of the tribe doing? Haven’t spoken to you guys in years.
I have no idea honestly i left that discord like 2 months after joining. Prettyboymaxxing, fuk, lordnorwood, Rift etc all MIA

only one i see on this site occasionally is moggingmachine

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Hey man, how are PBM and the rest of the tribe doing? Haven’t spoken to you guys in years.
He has an alt
Did u know he was 11 at that time :horror:

• Woah
I have no idea honestly i left that discord like 2 months after joining. Prettyboymaxxing, fuk, lordnorwood, Rift etc all MIA

only one i see on this site occasionally is moggingmachine
Damn, that’s crazy. Rift wanted me to present like 10 page essay for him at the time in order to join and then said he said he give me funds after he got his LL done.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, optimisticzoomer, Cope and 1 other person
.org section on ogu when

I am open to a swap deal

Ye cuz ur lameass username is exactly what I was looking for
My username is the most creative on this site

Ye lol I unironically bought a snap account on their and now I’m at 1 million+ to intimidate foids

PM me plz
I pm this nigga and he ghosts me.

Mirin repmaxxing

how much can i get for mine?

Not even a flex cuz I’m done with random users PMing me about Vorinostat/MAOIs/Skincaremaxxing every fucking day
No way i was just about to pm :lul:

• JFL
Looking at serious buyers only

Starting bid is 1k USD
Bump those numbers to 10k and @Xangsane will then buy it

• Woah
brain damage

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Cope
Imagine being this desperate for funds, is the rent due soon?

No but also yes

No one has PMed me yet, a lot of talk no action 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Will you ever finish your ultimate skincare guide before you go? Your nootropics and collagen threads helped me out 100x than any other user not tryna dickride

• +1
No but also yes

No one has PMed me yet, a lot of talk no action 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Looksmaxxers save their money for surgery like you and wont buy this useless shit from you

• JFL
Will you ever finish your ultimate skincare guide before you go? Your nootropics and collagen threads helped me out 100x than any other user not tryna dickride
Appeciate it! I’m not actually selling my account, but if someone is actually willing to pay a good sum then maybe lol. I probably will release it at some point, looksmaxxing is mainstream now so I guess there’s no harm in sharing my guide.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
i have purchased the name for an undisclosed amount

thank you

Appeciate it! I’m not actually selling my account, but if someone is actually willing to pay a good sum then maybe lol. I probably will release it at some point, looksmaxxing is mainstream now so I guess there’s no harm in sharing my guide.
Nice, yeah I dont really need it anymore I kinda worked around what you said and just used trial and error with products but would be interesting on what other info you have because you said it was gonna be based on skin hydration and also concentration of certain products. Also how helpful was this site to you and your journey? Did you ascend hard?

Last edited:
  • +1
Nice, yeah I dont really need it anymore I kinda worked around what you said and just used trial and error with products but would be interesting on what other info you have because you said it was gonna be based on skin hydration and also concentration of certain products. Also how helpful was this site to you and your journey? Did you ascend hard?
Cool, the specific ingredients and concentrations I listed should help you find those products but there are specific products that I feel are best as well as other skincare hacks that really improve skin quality and completely remove things like acne, rosacea, eczema, etc.

This site was pretty helpful. There are some useful gems here, they're just kinda hard to find. My collagen ascended massively, I'm in my late 20s and people still think I'm 16. I've improved a lot in many ways. I kinda took a break from it all, but I'm back to gymceling almost daily again. Once I get LL, I will be unmoggable.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and distance decay
  • JFL
Cool, the specific ingredients and concentrations I listed should help you find those products but there are specific products that I feel are best as well as other skincare hacks that really improve skin quality and completely remove things like acne, rosacea, eczema, etc.

This site was pretty helpful. There are some useful gems here, they're just kinda hard to find. My collagen ascended massively, I'm in my late 20s and people still think I'm 16. I've improved a lot in many ways. I kinda took a break from it all, but I'm back to gymceling almost daily again. Once I get LL, I will be unmoggable.
Why do you recommend using tret 0.14% when in studies 0.05% was shown to be best for antiaging?

Your skinmaxxing threads were usefull to me as well

Why do you recommend using tret 0.14% when in studies 0.05% was shown to be best for antiaging?

Your skinmaxxing threads were usefull to me as well
I mean higher concentrations usually means faster results. Tret at 0.05% can still take awhile to see anti-aging results, so 0.09% can make a pretty big difference.

But 0.14% was rough on my skin and I use the Curology formulation which is 0.12%.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
btw, don't know what it's worth but I remember you talking about how there isn't a strong enough copper peptide out there with higher concentration. For what it's worth, since you probs have already heard about this, but I saw a chick on tiktok make a guide on how to make your own ghk-cu peptide that that a 98%ish concentration.

• +1
Actually cringe username

• JFL
btw, don't know what it's worth but I remember you talking about how there isn't a strong enough copper peptide out there with higher concentration. For what it's worth, since you probs have already heard about this, but I saw a chick on tiktok make a guide on how to make your own ghk-cu peptide that that a 98%ish concentration.
98% is crazy, you got the link?

Actually cringe username
Ok but imagine being the braindead autist who chose ur shit username and not the best OG username on this site (mine)

98% is crazy, you got the link?

Ok but imagine being the braindead autist who chose ur shit username and not the best OG username on this site (mine)
Just rewatched the video. In the comments she says 99% but in the vid it says 2%. Explain this to me. Maybe I'm missing something:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412-172634_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412-172634_TikTok.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 0
Just rewatched the video. In the comments she says 99% but in the vid it says 2%. Explain this to me. Maybe I'm missing something:

She’s just diluting the GHK-cu. This is a common practice to make the source last longer but she’s low IQ and made it too weak.