Even when I just walk by them I feel uneasy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, infini, Deleted member 24459 and 4 others
Incel trait

It’s chads territory and your instinctual response is fear of the dominant male

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 24459, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Same. Especially when there is a large line

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 29167
smells like hotp ussy everywhere

same, but I also hate the place.

The music is shit, the vibe/lighting/decorations are shit, but most importantly: the people are shit.

Once I started going to raves, I stopped having this FOMO for clubs. I consider them subpar now, everything is better at raves.

Music you actually enjoy, cool lights/decorations and the people are nice and friendly.
None of the posing or looking for conflict like it is in normal clubs. People are just there to enjoy themselves.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84, emeraldglass, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others

The music is shit, the vibe/lighting/decorations are shit, but most importantly: the people are shit.

Once I started going to raves, I stopped having this FOMO for clubs. I consider them subpar now, everything is better at raves.

Music you actually enjoy, cool lights/decorations and the people are nice and friendly.
None of the posing or looking for conflict like it is in normal clubs. People are just there to enjoy themselves.
How are people at raves better

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and MoggerGaston

what was average height at raves

Incel trait

It’s chads territory and your instinctual response is fear of the dominant male
I used to have to walk by clubs on my way home at night and there was always someone trying to start a fight. I didn't fear them, they felt like human trash that I wish I could torture to death.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
My reaction

6130B659 52EC 403C 8B0D 759D35F11ECD

How are people at raves better
Lol it doesn't even compare at all.

Let's say you are drunk/high and struggle to climb up some stairs or stage.

In a normal club, people will make fun of you, laugh at you. If you fall, they will even grab their camera to record you so their friends can laugh at you aswell.

At a rave, people are extremely kind and empathic. The moment they see you struggling, they will stand up and offering you a hand, offer you their shoulder, to get you where you want to be. Nobody even thinks of laughting at you, or recording you. That would be madness.

At raves you can legit hug random stranger you never met before. Nobody find this weird, nobody finds this gay or weird.

See my JBs on ketamine topic:

I met 2 girls I never seen before, and we started hugging, cuddling together in the back of the venue. Enjoying the music, the show.

Nothing even close to this is possible at a normal club.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I used to go clubbing in my late teens/early twenties. I stopped going after a huge muscular 6'5 Chad swung at my jaw and I barely ducked just in time. If he got a clean hit I would've been KO'd cold or possibly even had died or become a vegetable at least.

That shit traumatized me, especially as I didn't even do anything to that dickhead, he just wanted me dead cause I'm incel looking.

Moral of the story: Don't go clubbing as a subhuman, unless you eventually want to get killed by a Chad while Stacies laugh at your lifeless body. Better stay in your basement like Saint Hamudi said!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 20399, depressionmaxxing and 4 others
I used to go clubbing in my late teens/early twenties. I stopped going after a huge muscular 6'5 Chad swung at my jaw and I barely ducked just in time. If he got a clean hit I would've been KO'd cold or possibly even had died or become a vegetable at least.

That shit traumatized me, especially as I didn't even do anything to that dickhead, he just wanted me dead cause I'm incel looking.

Moral of the story: Don't go clubbing as a subhuman, unless you eventually want to get killed by a Chad while Stacies laugh at your lifeless body. Better stay in your basement like Saint Hamudi said!
He was probably on cocaine.

Ive been clubbing on cocaine before and it finally made me understand how people can be like that. Cocky and arrogant asf, looking for conflict, ready for a fight. Rude asf.

On cocaine I had the same, i felt invincible and I was easily annoyed by people. You dont act nice to people at all, not even your friends, let alone stangers.
You are extremely awake, stressed and on edge. A drunk person bumping into you is unacceptable. Talking to a drunk person is annoying asf makes you feel like you are talking to a retard, your own mind is going way faster and more focused.

Its why i hate normie club culture. The only drugs used there are cocaine and alcohol, both make people act like shit, unfriendly.
And its filled with posers. People not there to enjoy themselves, but to project a certain image.

Raves mog so hard, it was a brutal awakening for me. I finally enjoyed night-life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 31562
He was probably on cocaine.

Ive been clubbing on cocaine before and it finally made me understand how people can be like that. Cocky and arrogant asf, looking for conflict, ready for a fight. Rude asf.

On cocaine I had the same, i felt invincible and I was easily annoyed by people. You dont act nice to people at all, not even your friends, let alone stangers.
You are extremely awake and on edge. A drunk person bumping into you is unacceptable.

Its why i hate normie club culture. The only drugs used there are cocaine and alcohol, bot make people act like shit
And its filled with posers. People not there to enjoy themselves, but to project a certain image.

Raves mog so hard, it was a brutal awakening for me. I finally enjoyed night-life.
I don’t see how you can’t slay if your on coke talking to girls at the club, it’s one of the perfect environment where extreme low inhib + cockiness pays off

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I don’t see how you can’t slay if your on coke talking to girls at the club, it’s one of the perfect environment where extreme low inhib + cockiness pays off

Interference from other dudes obviously.
No one is really afraid of foids, or cold approach… it’s what other men will do to us for trying to take “their” foids that’s off putting.

Interference from other dudes obviously.
No one is really afraid of foids, or cold approach… it’s what other men will do to us for trying to take “their” foids that’s off putting.
I’ve talked to girls where the boyfriend comes and they don’t do shit, stop being a pussy

Yes it is.

Every time I've been on cocaine I've made out with a girl at a club. Because it make you low-inhib, you start approaching people, and you start talking a lot, in a direct manner.
It's proof of the NT-pill I guess. Once you are on cocaine in a club, it's guaranteed that you will make-out with some girl.
You become the alpha-male in the mind and you act accordingly.

Only issue is that my mouth is dry-asf while on cocaine, which makes kissing feel weird.
That and the general cocaine/vibe, mind, makes me not enjoy getting close to people, kissing, etc. You are too tense for loving feelings. Hugging, touch, etc, feels weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
I’ve talked to girls where the boyfriend comes and they don’t do shit, stop being a pussy

It sounds like you either got lucky so far or you are extremely intimidating in looks. Personally I wouldn’t risk it as if shit does kick off there’s a good chance you’re getting your face messed up and there goes a fortune worth of surgery.

• +1
It sounds like you either got lucky so far or you are extremely intimidating in looks. Personally I wouldn’t risk it as if shit does kick off there’s a good chance you’re getting your face messed up and there goes a fortune worth of surgery.
Worst case scenario a fight 10 second fight breaks out and people break it up, so what?

And wont happen unless you looking for trouble

Yes it is.

Every time I've been on cocaine I've made out with a girl at a club. Because it make you low-inhib, you start approaching people, and you start talking a lot, in a direct manner.
It's proof of the NT-pill I guess. Once you are on cocaine in a club, it's guaranteed that you will make-out with some girl.
You become the alpha-male in the mind and you act accordingly.

Only issue is that my mouth is dry-asf while on cocaine, which makes kissing feel weird.
That and the general cocaine/vibe, mind, makes me not enjoy getting close to people, kissing, etc. You are too tense for loving feelings. Hugging, touch, etc, feels weird.
Low inhibition is everything but it’s hard without drugs

Worst case scenario a fight 10 second fight breaks out and people break it up, so what?

And wont happen unless you looking for trouble

Worst case probable scenario he punches you in the face and you need a rhinoplasty.

Other possible scenario he jumps you with his mates when you leave and you get stabbed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and depressionmaxxing
I used to have to walk by clubs on my way home at night and there was always someone trying to start a fight. I didn't fear them, they felt like human trash that I wish I could torture to death.
Club fights happen after rejection or ur slay with another guy. Drunk retards get angry over rejection and start fighting the nearest guy who budged into them

• +1
Worst case probable scenario he punches you in the face and you need a rhinoplasty.

Other possible scenario he jumps you with his mates when you leave and you get stabbed.
That’s still not a good excuse not to talk to girls

Lol it doesn't even compare at all.

Let's say you are drunk/high and struggle to climb up some stairs or stage.

In a normal club, people will make fun of you, laugh at you. If you fall, they will even grab their camera to record you so their friends can laugh at you aswell.

At a rave, people are extremely kind and empathic. The moment they see you struggling, they will stand up and offering you a hand, offer you their shoulder, to get you where you want to be. Nobody even thinks of laughting at you, or recording you. That would be madness.

At raves you can legit hug random stranger you never met before. Nobody find this weird, nobody finds this gay or weird.

See my JBs on ketamine topic:

I met 2 girls I never seen before, and we started hugging, cuddling together in the back of the venue. Enjoying the music, the show.

Nothing even close to this is possible at a normal club.
That’s because people at raves are in ecstasy, it’s almost cult like they’re trying to recreate a spiritual religious atmosphere through drugs. Raves are proof everyone seeks god even these atheist hippy cucks

That’s still not a good excuse not to talk to girls

My face is the best excuse JFL. But really, tinder is just a safer and easier option all round, especially when I would be too low PSL for the majority of the girls. I guess you can go to clubs if you really feel the need to mog other guys in person, but it can backfire.

• JFL
My face is the best excuse JFL. But really, tinder is just a safer and easier option all round, especially when I would be too low PSL for the majority of the girls. I guess you can go to clubs if you really feel the need to mog other guys in person, but it can backfire.
Imagine being this high inhib jfl

Imagine being this high inhib jfl

It doesn’t really matter to me and I don’t think acting low inhib would get me any slays due to ugly. High risk low reward.