JBs on Ketamine.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Went to this rave today. Lasted till 7AM.

Absolutely insane vibes.

Towards the end of the rave ~5:30AM, I was sitting in the back snorting some ketamine and mephedrone. It was on this tribune thing, the JBs were sitting one row below me. You can see the tribune at the end of the video I posted above.
Gastn

It was a latina JB and a white JB.
At some point the white JB started leaning against my leg, using it as backrest basically. Then she turned around and asked me if I didn't mind her doing that.

I said no, go ahead. Was vibing hard on the music and busy snorting my drugs.
She kept leaning more and more into me, untill she was basically sitting like this:
2475618-loving-young-caucasian-couple-sitting-together-at-home-spending-time-and-happy-to-be-together.-happy-young-woman-sitting-on-couch-while-her-boyfriend-sits-between-her-legs-as-she-plays-with-his-hair-fit_400_400.jpg

With her as the guy in this picture, best pic I could find. She had her head resting on my crotch and would look up to me like this.

We sat like this for a while while I caressed her, gave her a few kissing on her forehead :lul:

Meanwhile the other JB moved next to me, sitting like this:
22875527-so-good-to-be-together-beautiful-young-couple-sitting-close-to-each-other-and-smiling.jpg

This was the latina girl. She kept feeling me up, squeezing my arm and leg. We made out for a while aswell, the other JB, her friend, was looking at us and smiling while it happened.

At this point I was spacing hard on ketamine (+ the mdma too). Zoning out. What that means in this situation is that cuddling with them felt like our bodies merged into this one cute ball of humans. We started holding eachother tighter and tighter.

At this point I offered them some ketamine, still in this same position. They were happy to try it, even though they said they never had it before and asked me what it even did lol. I just said: 'makes you hallucinate'

I took another line of ketamine myself and went into full k-hole at this point. Flying through different dimensions while holding these 2 JBs tightly. I imagined us sitting on the beach like this, in bath, in bed, then back at the rave, then back to the beach. Just felt absolutely amazing holding them, seeing them smile and feeling me up. Felt like I had ascended so hard in life that I didn't have just 1 JB, but 2 at the same time.
Making out didn't feel that good, mouth was dry asf. Idk why but making out never feels great on drugs for me ngl.

I think an hour went by, with all 3 of us zoning out on ketamine, me giving them more ketamine+mephedrone, them offering me cocaine and water.
Note that pretty much all seats on that bench were taken by others, busy asf. So everyone could see us cuddled up and snorting lines of ketamine JFL. Must've looked insane.
I felt like a daddy in a harem with 2 JBs. Both of them making out and cuddling with me at the same time.

At some point me and the white JB got up again once the ketamine lost its potency and started dancing a bit again. Me holding her from behind, dancing with her. She was looking more at me than at the insane lights spectacle. Felt very mogger.

Unfortunately the rave ended a couple minutes later, drugs were working out and didn't feel like redosing anymore so late before the end.

I got one of the JBs numbers, although probably nothing will come from this. We hugged eachother goodbye and went separate ways.

Things I learned:
1)Hug JBs high on MDMA at raves.
2)Give JBs ketamine and cuddle up in a human ball together.

The girls were 18 and 19yo, so not actual JBs, but idc.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, TechnoBoss, bigchunguslover and 31 others
did u fuck?

// in progress

Went to this rave today. Lasted till 7AM.
Where is it?

dnr

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, n0rthface, karbo and 6 others
Tales from the new dehli septic tank

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 16275, BongMog and 10 others
HAHAHAHAHAHAH IMAGINE THE STD'S. dont think ur special girls do this to everyone at raves

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, try2beme, N1666 and 2 others
Should’ve fucked them

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Mirin bro, glad you had fun

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, garoupilled_ and MoggerGaston
Should’ve fucked them
we wanted to go to an afterparty, but none of us lived in the vicinity and we all had to go different directions to go home. Was unfortunate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
we wanted to go to an afterparty, but none of us lived in the vicinity and we all had to go different directions to go home. Was unfortunate.
Should’ve gone anyway

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and MoggerGaston
where do you get ketamine?

one time I went to a after hours dance party on 2CB. i ended up driving a gay dude home and sitting outside with him ranting about my ex-gf for a few hours

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Roquefort, fukmylyf and MoggerGaston
Should’ve gone anyway
mhmm vibe was dead afterwards. Will see some other time.

I shouldn't do ketamine if I want to get more intimate with girls. Makes you act weird and zoned out. But was fine.

• +1
mhmm vibe was dead afterwards. Will see some other time.

I shouldn't do ketamine if I want to get more intimate with girls. Makes you act weird and zoned out. But was fine.
Yes u should do a high dose of 2cb instead

• +1
Chad is always welcomed to the afterparty mate, you get what im saying?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity and MoggerGaston
Yes u should do a high dose of 2cb instead
One time I was on 2CB and went on reddit to see if I could re-dose and the reddit nerds said tolerance builds immediately, so it's impossible to re-dose, or if you do it won't be nearly as strong. So I opened the pill and snorted it. Immediately I can completely see through all of time and space. The reddit nerds were completely fucking wrong as usual. I walk to the club take a piss, reality is just all melting together. Like I can't separate what I'm seeing from what I'm feeling from what I'm thinking. Just go sit in a corner and figure all the secrets of the universe out. Gay dudes keep coming up to me and hitting on me.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, bigchunguslover, Dietsnasta and 6 others
Do you dance on a rave like in a normal club? How is it compared to normie clubbing? i have never been to a rave

Also whats the looks level of women compared to club

• +1
GrimAntiqueArthropods-max-1mb.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Patient A, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
nice, this takes me back to 2018. Had really similar experience that almost led to a threesome. I remember talking to Tellem-T about it and getting banned from incels jfl.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim, Manletmachine, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Mirin, I was at a rave yesterday too but I just sat in a corner totally spaced out JFL

• +1
All I remember is two girls bringing me a lollipop and it felt so surreal for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
where do you get ketamine?

one time I went to a after hours dance party on 2CB. i ended up driving a gay dude home and sitting outside with him ranting about my ex-gf for a few hours
most dealers here have it in the netherlands ngl. 2CB is great also

sounds funny asf to rant about random shit. Can't do that on ketamine I was incoherent asf

Do you dance on a rave like in a normal club? How is it compared to normie clubbing? i have never been to a rave

No, you can dance way more intense compared to normal clubs. Make whatever hand/arm/body movements, bounce like crazy, etc. You can do whatever you feel like doing which is why it mogs normie clubbing hard.

Looks-level: I would say it's slightly worse than normal popular clubs. But the girls are more alternative (if u like that) and many wear lingerie on the dance-floor so that compensates imo.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 22354

normal clubs are honestly so shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, R@m@ and Deleted member 22354
most dealers here have it in the netherlands ngl. 2CB is great also

sounds funny asf to rant about random shit. Can't do that on ketamine I was incoherent asf

I see. If you're out of the loop most dealers in the US are cops or will kill you or sell you crushed up paint chips they scraped off of a building. I cringe when I think about the random white powder I snorted that I bought from some random dude on the street.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Manletmachine
Tbh I didn't mention the brutal things because I wanted to keep the post positive:

1) I larped that I was there with friends. Then once the rave ended and they told me to bring my friends, I told them I came alone and they were kinda shocked and considered me severely nonNT at that point. Vibe was bad after that.
2) They also found it weird and nonNT that I came without jacket/coat. I didn't care enough about having it cold for 20-30mins to rent a locker for 15 euros tbh. So I saved the money.
3) I was acting nonNT and zoned out, which is partly because I was high on ketamine but also because I hardly ever even speak to humans. I am out of touch with human life. I felt like beyond both of us wanting to cuddle, there was 0 overlap in our mental levels/vibe ngl.

All of that combined basically made the whole thing crash and burn shortly after the rave ended. I was comparing my nonNT life to theirs several times and a bit depressed again ngl. But tbh I don't want to think about it, because in the drug-peak on the rave I enjoyed their company very much.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Acne Victim, Overthinker and 5 others
fuck dude i need to ravemaxx asap do you have any tips

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim, Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
One time I was on 2CB and went on reddit to see if I could re-dose and the reddit nerds said tolerance builds immediately, so it's impossible to re-dose, or if you do it won't be nearly as strong. So I opened the pill and snorted it. Immediately I can completely see through all of time and space. The reddit nerds were completely fucking wrong as usual. I walk to the club take a piss, reality is just all melting together. Like I can't separate what I'm seeing from what I'm feeling from what I'm thinking. Just go sit in a corner and figure all the secrets of the universe out. Gay dudes keep coming up to me and hitting on me.
Redditors are retarded faggots

nice, this takes me back to 2018. Had really similar experience that almost led to a threesome. I remember talking to Tellem-T about it and getting banned from incels jfl.
Tbh threesome potential was definitely there if one of us lived nearby or we had to go into the same direction. I was making out with both of them, and they were also making out with eachother. But alas it wasn't meant to be. And maybe even if one of us lived nearby, I think the vibe was already too dead after the rave ended and it wouldn't have worked.

Looks-level: I would say it's slightly worse than normal popular clubs. But the girls are more alternative (if u like that) and many wear lingerie on the dance-floor so that compensates imo.
Maybe in autismland (europe). Rave girls are hot af in the US, but the competition is also harder

• Woah
No, you can dance way more intense compared to normal clubs. Make whatever hand/arm/body movements, bounce like crazy, etc. You can do whatever you feel like doing which is why it mogs normie clubbing hard.

So I dont have to shuffle? I thought everyone is doing something similar there? Thats why i never considered, in normal clubs no one can dance and everyone just jumps a bit jfl

But sounds fun
i enjoy them, i love dancing, drunk kissing and just feeling the music and alc

1) I larped that I was there with friends. Then once the rave ended and they told me to bring my friends, I told them I came alone and they were kinda shocked and considered me severely nonNT at that point. Vibe was bad after that.
you failed the first rule of lying. KEEP lying and gaslight them

Maybe in autismland (europe). Rave girls are hot af in the US, but the competition is also harder
Most hot sluts here listen to R&B, hiphop n pop songs.

Raves are gaining popularity though.

fuck dude i need to ravemaxx asap do you have any tips
Get nice drugs, bring some friends or go solo if you dont have any, have a good time.

Most hot sluts here listen to R&B, hiphop n pop songs.

Raves are gaining popularity though.
also the techno scene attracts more high class girls here. House and bass is more popular with the sorority hoes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and MoggerGaston
So I dont have to shuffle? I thought everyone is doing something similar there? Thats why i never considered, in normal clubs no one can dance and everyone just jumps a bit jfl

But sounds fun
Nah, nobody at raves here dances well. People just bounce around in place, and when the drugs are peaking people start making crazy arm/body movements that don't really make any sense but it feels good when you let yourself go like that.

i enjoy them, i love dancing, drunk kissing and just feeling the music and alc

you failed the first rule of lying. KEEP lying and gaslight them
Yeah unironically im kinda fucking tired of people shaming me for going raving solo. Was like 5 diff people at this raves being 'shocked' that I am alone, although they say I am 'brave' for going solo and that they would never do it. blah blah.

I'll just keep lieing next time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
How long do they last
MDMA- 3-4 hours.
Mephedrone- 1 hour per big line.
Ketamine- 1 hour per big line.

I did MDMA, 3 big lines of mephedrone and 2 big lines of ketamine. Lasted me all rave (~8hours).

The drugs never stop working though, u can still feel the effects many many hours later. It's just not the brain orgasm feeling anymore that you really want. Just a big on edge, wanting to move, etc.

Can also combine all this with some alcohol, weed, etc.

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
MDMA- 3-4 hours.
Mephedrone- 1 hour per big line.
Ketamine- 1 hour per big line.

I did MDMA, 3 big lines of mephedrone and 2 big lines of ketamine. Lasted me all rave (~8hours)
I meant how long do raves last, damn 8 hours? U must have to do some planning to make sure the drugs last you

I meant how long do raves last, damn 8 hours? U must have to do some planning to make sure the drugs last you
Yeah most raves are 6-10 hours.

Drugs definitely have to be planned for best effect. I make a drugs-plan before every rave and start off following that plan. But as the rave progresses, dependant on the way you are feeling, you adjust it a bit later on.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
also the techno scene attracts more high class girls here. House and bass is more popular with the sorority hoes
Yeah it's true.

The 2 JBs were actually high-class asf. Both doing med school and wearing posh clothing after the rave (they brought extra sweaters and jackets).

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
raves mog because no dress code, can wear tracksuit or whatever, clubs feel artificial, raves have energy

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and MoggerGaston
Only thing I don't like about raves is how time goes extremely fast when you are on stimulants.
This rave was 9 hours and it was over so fast.

Atleast the ketamine compensated a bit. Time goes very slow on ketamine. You float through dimensions, feels like days go by, but then you look at your clock and you see it's only 30 minutes later.

Complete opposite on mdma/mephedrone/cocaine. You're enjoying yourself, think 30 minutes have passed, look at the clock: Oh 3 hours gone. Brutal.

Yeah most raves are 6-10 hours.

Drugs definitely have to be planned for best effect. I make a drugs-plan before every rave and start off following that plan. But as the rave progresses, dependant on the way you are feeling, you adjust it a bit later on.
And there’s usually a place to sit down? I can’t imagine k holing while standing