I'm about to leave that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 22775 and 1 other person
ye join andrew tates war room bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 5815, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
You have Tate as your pfp let me guess he told you college ain't shit.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AscensionMan98, Lmao and 1 other person
It actually could because IT is an in demand skill.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 22775
If you do, what do you plan on doing after quitting?

Atleast it would mean you have a desk job and have energy for things outside of work. I got offered a decent salary for welding (They would pay for me to learn it first) but welding for the rest of my life seems extremely dull and exhausting.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 19066
IT and coding are both great careers which pay well, where did you hear they weren't?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and MakinMogReturns
IT and coding are both great careers which pay well, where did you hear they weren't?
You know the Tate aspies man they have zero brain and follow everything the cuck says.

Atleast it would mean you have a desk job and have energy for things outside of work. I got offered a decent salary for welding (They would pay for me to learn it first) but welding for the rest of my life seems extremely dull and exhausting.
The primary purpose of lame jobs or just wage slaving in general is to get some extra money so you can invest it and then have that shit grow over time. Cryptos can do it much faster in the right phase of the market cycle, or options ( but timing them well is hard). Its all about the timing. No point in working the rest of your life. That's cucked.

I worked at a busy warehouse and had no energy after work most days

In my shithole country (france) it's impossible to make more than 2keuros without taxes
Fuck this country i'm going to another country, may be USA or eastern countries idk