I'm shitting st school in the teachers bathroom

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Kraken
Joined
Jul 25, 2024
Posts
3,394
Reputation
2,429
Insane, and it's during break too
So I hear people outside
I had to shit so bad and still am
Genusnly shat my guts out
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Romxnus753AC, Throw_Away, voks and 1 other person
its fucking scary to shit at school ngl
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ivanos and voks
Dude get the FUCK out of there what if a teacher knocks and he wants to take a shit and YOU walk out
 
Dude get the FUCK out of there what if a teacher knocks and he wants to take a shit and YOU walk out
Idk I stayed silen5 and he went away
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away, voks and Ivanos
How does bro have the balls to take a shit in school the last time I did was like 7 years ago
 
  • JFL
Reactions: voks
Medium test behaviour, high test niggas shit in the urinals, sink or locker room
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Ivanos
Are you not worried about other people walking into the bathroom cuz that’s like my biggest fear
I lock the door, if they keep trying to get inn stay silent and wait for them to leave
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ivanos
Medium test behaviour, high test niggas shit in the urinals, sink or locker room
I would shit in the urinals and I did it but I'd rather be comfortable.
Like today's my teacher saw me get out of the teachers bathroom lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
Some kid in my old secondary did that and got caught
The real determining factor as to how high his test level truly was is how he reacted to getting caught
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ivanos
The real determining factor as to how high his test level truly was is how he reacted to getting caught
How are people scared to shit St school super low T behavior
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away

Similar threads

KB_maxxer
Replies
2
Views
34
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
.dark
Replies
7
Views
65
.dark
.dark
Thodian
Replies
5
Views
33
whiskers52
whiskers52
Αlchemy
Replies
9
Views
121
negative
negative
boneridden
Replies
1
Views
25
boneridden
boneridden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top