my dad is 6'0 (I'm 16 years old)
must i kill myself
and where the fuck can i buy HGH and aromasin from

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 20891 and 2 others
6ft dad and you are a turbo manlet, let me guess you are a WMAF hapa?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and thecel
im 5'5 and I'm the same height as my mom
must i kill myself
Maybe you had shit hormonal profile

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Supplement with vitamin D, C, and zinc often and maximizing your testosterone levels whilst you can. Suntan your balls for example, it's been proven to increase testosterone. Lift weights around 4-6 days a week, etc. There are other ways to increase your testosterone levels, these are but a few examples. Good luck, you're only 16, you still got some hope and potential.

What is your bone age? If you don't know, when did you start puberty? If you don't know that, when did you first notice signs like pubic hair, and how much did you grow in height in the past 1 year? Do you have any siblings, if so, what are their height and age and sex?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
What is your bone age? If you don't know, when did you start puberty? If you don't know that, when did you first notice signs like pubic hair, and how much did you grow in height in the past 1 year? Do you have any siblings, if so, what are their height and age and sex?
ur profile pic is hot how old is she

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1901
this is why you shouldn't procreate with women below 6'

you're always risking your future sons to be cursed with manlet genes.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: idkman, thecel and Deleted member 2729
my voice deepened and public hair grew at 14
i did grow quite abit in the past 1.5 years but my growth is so slow it makes me want to kill myself

Supplement with vitamin D, C, and zinc often and maximizing your testosterone levels whilst you can. Suntan your balls for example, it's been proven to increase testosterone. Lift weights around 4-6 days a week, etc. There are other ways to increase your testosterone levels, these are but a few examples. Good luck, you're only 16, you still got some hope and potential.
thanks
i shall continue trying

stop rotting here faggot you will end up killing yourself. At your age status mogs height

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 17829 and Erik-Jón
Why so much emphasis on increasing testosterone? Also lifting weights could reduce height growth, although exercise is good for HGH levels.

ugfreak.to

testosterone will spike estrogen and fuse his plates. he needs HGH and aromasin

weightifting is good though. and btw AI's increased my testosterone from 594-1085 and obviously kept my estrogen down as thats their purpose

2 birds 1 rapist cock

you’re gonna need leg lengthening not going to lie to you. figure out how to save and do your research and don’t listen to the cowards who i have no respect for holding you back. if you need help DM me. the pain you are going through will make you stronger than if you were born tall, and you will be taller in the future, learn to overcome this anxiety and depression you are feeling and have a strong mindset and fix the issue.

don’t stick around here too much. living is about doing. the people posting essays all day complaining about life aren’t men, nor are they living, nor will they ascend. you need help you dm me. we won’t complain, we won’t worry, we will accept what life has given us and fix the fucking problem.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
thanks
i shall continue trying
wtf so stupid advice
you don't need testosterone, you need HGH and low estrogen if you want to grow. Blast Aromatase inhibitors ASAP and inject GH peptides

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
wtf so stupid advice
you don't need testosterone, you need HGH and low estrogen if you want to grow. Blast Aromatase inhibitors ASAP and inject GH peptides
can you dm me where to guy sarms and steroids

must i kill myself
You should see a doc they would give you hgh and AI help you. dont worry afterwards you can use Relaxin 2 and become tall. :cool:

my voice deepened and public hair grew at 14
i did grow quite abit in the past 1.5 years but my growth is so slow it makes me want to kill myself
brainlabz . ru hop on aromasin ASAP! at least that will postpone the ossification of the growth plates and then if you can afford it and do it get hgh but aromasin IS A MUST!

must i kill myself
we in the same siuation, I dont give a fuck anymore, pussys complain, we all pussys sometimes, dont be a pussy

if you are depressed because of your height. and you dont even TRY hail merry stuff like Relaxin, k2 megadose etc. you are a fucking moron.