Im sick and fucking tired of my faggot ass friends

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
Sick and fucking tired of these robotic mindless faggots just regurgitate the incel shit I say about it being over just to vindicate themselves of being honest with me or trying to help me; either one would be better than "muhhh same bro" meanwhile theyre all fucking neurotypical 6'2 chads or just average asian nerds who realistically will ltr some fucking 4/10 gook bitch and be happy. Fucking normies, fuck them all, acting like they experienced the abandonment and mental issues I have, acting like they experienced seeing an actual fucking abomination in the mirror every day of their life, acting like they know what its like to be so fucking limited by genetics out of your control. Sick and fucking tired of these spineless gaslighting pieces of shit, they dont fucking get it. "Muhh I take antidepressents so im non-NT" or some dumb faggot normie shit, man I hope they fucking get paralyzed or something and then I can hear them vent about it and look in their eyes and say "same" and fucking leave them there. Faggots.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, justbentbro, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
They think my "nihilism" is cool or something so they just become fucking fanboys and steal my depressing imagine without any regard for the fact its my actual reality like I wont fucking kill their families if they keep fucking playing around with me like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
WITH A FUCKING KNIFE

I'm going to be stoic
Like the cat

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Ugh. Fine. Look at the following chart and make sure you're doing it correctly.

Chart for dummies