I'm sick of compensating

Lux

Lux

Kraken
95% of men will grind their lives away to achieve what genetically elite men were given from the start. water ik but I've been working hard as fuck on self-improvement with weight lifting & job the last 3 weeks so It's absolute suifuel to look at my more attractive peers giving their vacation highlight reel on insta and getting ghosted when girls find out I'm 5'9. The hardest pill to swallow for me has always been when I've given everything I have but am still not good enough.

I promise now one day I'll become so successful everyone who ever rejected me will hate themselves for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Clark69, Growth Plate and 9 others
We can go on pretending day by day that going to the gym will make a change

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Growth Plate, Deleted member 14077 and 1 other person
95% of men will grind their lives away to achieve what genetically elite men were given from the start. water ik but I've been working hard as fuck on self-improvement with weight lifting & job the last 3 weeks so It's absolute suifuel to look at my more attractive peers giving their vacation highlight reel on insta and getting ghosted when girls find out I'm 5'9. The hardest pill to swallow for me has always been when I've given everything I have but am still not good enough.

I promise now one day I'll become so successful everyone who ever rejected me will hate themselves for it.
That's the spirit! Fuck them all. You do you. And when those gorgeous pieces of ass come knocking at your door during your success; don on that silky dress - slide into some smooth pantyhose and slip those high heels on, then answer the door with pride!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Lux
fake it till' you make it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, Lux and BigJimsWornOutTires
Tldr: I’m sick of compensating so I’m going to compensate even harder?

just call it a day and go er OP

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, Growth Plate, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
We can go on pretending day by day that going to the gym will make a change
It will
Zyzztransformation 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 14077 and Ronnie Kray
just get a therapist bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14077, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Tldr: I’m sick of compensating so I’m going to compensate even harder?

just call it a day and go er OP
Why? Its not other people's fault for feeling like a failure. All women are different. If you're having problems attracting a certain one from a group...find another group! But tbh, I would avoid any foid that has an entourage of other vaginas. No man can please such. And it takes many men for her to realize she's naturally miserable. Too much variety leads to unrealistic expectations. Hollywood's projected false ideologies into their imagination. There are no Cinderellas. Just witches and bitches. But sporadically, Snow White emerges. But you stand no chance with her. Because she's a freak into midgets and bondage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
go er

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 14077
weight lifting & job the last 3 weeks
rookie numbers

imagine having both jaws broken and screwed back in the new position by a doctor who looks like mengele or to have instaled plastic for a few thousand, even to break your legs, then learn to walk again just to find out that it is not enough, because your only RL interaction was with a plastic surgeon and endless saving of money for surgery.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Clark69, Lux and 1 other person
talking to girl on snap. girl asks how tall I am. I say 5'9. poof messages are left unopened. Happened twice recently.
why would you admit your height? why not lie and say 5'11 or 6 foot?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Lux
integrity
you're shooting yourself in the foot

i mean think about it, you're talking about fucking casually and then you're getting all moralist about your height, when foids are using makeup?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
you're shooting yourself in the foot

i mean think about it, you're talking about fucking casually and then you're getting all moralist about your height, when foids are using makeup?
I hold myself to a higher standard than most people.

I hold myself to a higher standard than most people.
cope

most people want to have casual sex

you do too.

• JFL
you get what you deserve imo

• +1