I'm sick of LGBT and other shit propaganda

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Platinum
This is a serious rant, no sarcasm involved.

Like WTF is this world turning into, I legit feel helpless sometimes when I'm bombarded with all the LGBT, BLM (aka anti-white, anti-asian, anti-every other ethnicity), feminism, atheism (aka anti-religion) and other degenerate organizations/groups' propaganda.

Are we really hitting the rock-bottom.

I can debate whether your religion is better than mine and vice-versa, whether racism is an issue, if multiple sexual orientations are human-nature and whether women have rights, but I can't stand being told I should be racemixing, rejecting my religion, culture and heritage, discarding my physical gender and feeling bad for my ethnicity. Like fuck you and Jewish fucking propaganda, I hope US gets destroyed by China/Russia in a nuclear war, and every other western fucking country for that matter e. g. France (your leader is literally married to his FUCKING TEACHER, tells enough about your country), UK, Germany, etc.

I'm constantly being fucking told I need immigrants when in reality I don't, I'm being told I need African and Muslim immigrants because they need help as human, like fucking send them money or something motherfucker if you're so conscious of their poor well-being!!!

I hope majority of this world seizes to exist.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19994 and UglyGod360
I know mate I know, makes me sick to my stomach. Tuff life innit

Flag of Jihad

you sound like a cuck snowflake. man the fuck up

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 19994
you sound like a cuck snowflake. man the fuck up
I'm just fucking sick seeing all the fucking <100 iq fellow residents accepting all this shit thrown at them and erasing the trace of my ancestors who fought in battles, unlike fucking US my country at least has a long history of battling stronger ones and coming back after miserable defeats, not being a cuck country. I can't imagine my successors accepting this shit and I wish I was never born for that matter.