I'm sick of people who only gossip

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
23,738
Reputation
23,664
I don't know why u fucking care so much about wether i go out at night, early morning, about me not talking, about what I do or not do.

For fucks sake old people are A FUCKING NIGHTMARE.

It's the result of a life of always looking like shit and not having achieved anything...
 
  • +1
Reactions: john2
mirin high inhib
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
1590601438433
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 7042 and 5 others
who cares about oldcels, how do you deal with foids who gossip shit about you
 
I don´t know why are you mad. They have nothing to left, most of them are alone. You probably will grow old too.
 
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII
I came to understand thst my life is really pathetic since i care about some bluepilled oldcel full of frustration and rage has to say about me
and what if they do faggot
You're right MewingJBP
 
Oldcels are the worst shit on this earth
 
I don´t know why are you mad. They have nothing to left, most of them are alone. You probably will grow old too.
JFL if you think I will grow old. Edactly why I am danbilzerianmaxxing
 

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
0
Views
22
g4rlic
g4rlic
GoodLittleFoidBoy
Replies
4
Views
29
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy
nature
Replies
23
Views
47
nature
nature
emogymmaxx
Replies
15
Views
107
Rc3jtree
Rc3jtree
Heartache
Replies
22
Views
125
foidslayerr333
foidslayerr333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top