I’m sick

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
I’m a sick man who tried to shed his sickness like a snake sheds its skin. But, it’s not working. I’m just dousing my stinky unbathed self in cologne so to speak. How can I get rid of this sickness and perverse brain inside me? When I was 5 it started. I need to fight myself I don’t want to let it take over green goblin typeshittl innit ☠️

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN, Manletmachine and n9wiff
I’m a sick man who tried to shed his sickness like a snake sheds its skin. But, it’s not working. I’m just dousing my stinky unbathed self in cologne so to speak. How can I get rid of this sickness and perverse brain inside me? When I was 5 it started. I need to fight myself I don’t want to let it take over green goblin typeshittl innit ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Vermilioncore
I’m a stinky incel, I’m living a family friends house and they have a 17 year old htb daughter

they all 100% don’t like me and are repulsed by me. I hate this house

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
I’m a stinky incel, I’m living a family friends house and they have a 17 year old htb daughter

Have you ever snuck into her room and sniffed her dirty panties or jerked off yo the scent of her fresh shit after she leaves the toilet

• JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN and futureashtray

Have you ever snuck into her room and sniffed her dirty panties or jerked off yo the scent of her fresh shit after she leaves the toilet
Answer me bud

If I was even 10 feet from her I would get called a creep :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It’s just your nature, the way the dmt elves programmed you to be. Sorry bud but there’s nothing you can do about it

It’s just your nature, the way the dmt elves programmed you to be. Sorry bud but there’s nothing you can do about it
No little boy you’re wrong wanna get in my van I got some candy and a puppy

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine