im skinny and i will never gymcel

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
im skinny and i will never gymcel. like never
its always about the face, imagine caring about your body if you are not literal auschwitz or fatass samoa joe loking punk

if i overeat my face is bloated, but thats okay... the only thing you should do is not work out, but not to eat like a feminist bitch

just eat normal, fuck working out jfl

putting your body through strees who tf even likes going to the gym

i only understand sports like football or basketball because its enjoyable and people really like it but wtf is about lifting some stupid dumbels up and down thats sounds so fucking autistic

id never go to a gym and get some sort of body muh chest muh biceps ahaha

@ropemax @Nameless_Sunflower @Vermilioncore @Anstrum95 @hebbewem @

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, GetShrekt, thereallegend and 7 others
@SMESH hmm thoughts
@the BULL damn new avi

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
where's my tag nigga @AlexBrown84

It's all a cope. Face is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
you really want to be on my taglist? :feelsgood:
ofc

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 13332
@AlexBrown84 nigga why you blocked me on discord i have some cool stories to share

White boi abrecrombie

I’m wit my slatt right now, we get dem racks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, stevielake and Deleted member 13332
@AlexBrown84 nigga why you blocked me on discord i have some cool stories to share
I didn’t. Maybe we don’t share same server anymore?🤓

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
damn you left this veeeeery inteeeeresting seerveeer?
I took my talents to south beach

Close yo eyes, don’t shed no tears, I’m off tha pills, you fuck me slow, girl do yo thang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and stevielake
GIGA

COPE

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 13332
Gymcelling is bad if your goal is to twinkmaxx and be attractive to big hairy men that wanna fuck you in the butthole, so I think avoiding the gym is a good move for most the members of this forum

putting your body through strees who tf even likes going to the gym
Imagine not understanding that getting a pump feels like cumming bro

a good developed body is the biggest weapon you could possibly have against fighting the agepill my son

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and Hueless
a good developed body is the biggest weapon you could possibly have against fighting the agepill my son
look at jared leto
keep hair and dont eat like a pig thats the fight against the agepill

i hated it

team sports mog or martial arts
The gym becomes addicting and fun after you start to see progress. Never seen someone actually start making gains in their first few months then say they don’t like lifting

On the other hand if you’re never consistent and you don’t practice your form you’re gonna feel uncomfortable and weak at the gym then make cope posts on the internet about how it doesn’t matter and it sucks :incel:

The gym becomes addicting and fun after you start to see progress. Never seen someone actually start making gains in their first few months then say they don’t like lifting

On the other hand if you’re never consistent and you don’t practice your form you’re gonna feel uncomfortable and weak at the gym then make cope posts on the internet about how it doesn’t matter and it sucks :incel:
nah gym is full of masc copers
you can get good body from football or other sports + some little work with push ups or pull ups

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17763
another day another raping op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
Body/frame is huge smv booster. Sorry OP but this is just huge cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 3828
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
nah its all aout face look at gosha
Is gosha guy in your profile pic? He’s incel irl bro
Body matters a lot. Like you said you’re skinny, if you were to wake up with same face tomorrow but gymmaxxed like a fitness model you'd have infinite more sex appeal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 9801
Body/frame is huge smv booster. Sorry OP but this is just huge cope
This^

And you only dont have to work out if your body is close to an ideal beauty type

Gosha twink is naturally sexy and desirable eating his cakes with his fast metabolism and doesnt have to do anything

Same could be true for Chad who has a six-pack since 11yo

But most of us are subhumans with bloated face/skinnyfat/undeveloped upper body and could benefit a lot from lifting

Last edited:
I agree 1000% but you can still do some pushups pullups and lateral raises in your room once in a while to be a bit defined, it wont take that much of your time

the more muscle you hold the more water you hold even if you are low bodyfat and that water retention will affect your face, being skinny is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

Are you a student or a neet ? I’m just exhausted after work to gymcel, it’s cope anyways

• +1
  • Love it
I’m just exhausted after work to gymcel, it’s cope anyways
Im no doctor but perhaps if you went to the gym and stopped eating pizza all the time you wouldn’t be exhausted after work

Something finance/commerce related

Looking just wanna rot on my bed after work tbh
Money >>> gym gains
sounds high iq so mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Im no doctor but perhaps if you went to the gym and stopped eating pizza all the time you wouldn’t be exhausted after work
I go to gym on weekends and I’m skinny lean and fit, still don’t feel like going to gym after work
I do eat lots of junk food tho

I go to gym on weekends and I’m skinny lean and fit, still don’t feel like going to gym after work
I do eat lots of junk food tho
I’m not your therapist stop telling me about all your shortcomings

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
If there’s one thing I know it’s that gyms are for faggots and I never worked out a day in my life. Why waste my life in some dumb gym lifting shit when I can be a normal guy just doing normal shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 13332
I agree

• +1
If there’s one thing I know it’s that gyms are for faggots and I never worked out a day in my life. Why waste my life in some dumb gym lifting shit when I can be a normal guy just doing normal shit
Like deugs

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Cope going to the gym is fun

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
Cope going to the gym is fun
Legit yesterday I squatted ass to grass without any pain in my hip for the first time

I can’t wait to go back