Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bonez, ShowerMaxxing, Wallenberg and 10 others
BBW only :feelsohgod::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and FailedNormieManlet
brutal. dating apps are no use after 30 yo, no hot woman uses them.

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and ShowerMaxxing
mirin

• Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Delete INSHALLAH, i'll convert her to Islam anyway. My future wife Fisabillilah☝🏻
It doesn't make any sense. Delete Allah's good will? Wtf.

Wut ? Give me your adress INSHALLAH
Yours first. Don't be shy. Include the apartment number to that low incoming complex you're in.

Or inmate number.

Yours first. Don't be shy. Include the apartment number to that low incoming complex you're in.

Or inmate number.
23 rue Jules ferry Lyon FRANCE, come here INSHALLAH

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Britmaxxer
Stop talking chinese and come wAllah
"Brutal. You live in this shithole:" And to you, that's Chinese? Ugh. Crappers. Another one.

Sniff-sniff.

"Brutal. You live in this shithole:" And to you, that's Chinese? Ugh. Crappers. Another one.

Sniff-sniff.
Its a expression retard, it means you talk alot of gibberish for nothing. Stop talking,act !

Its a expression retard, it means you talk alot of gibberish for nothing. Stop talking,act !
I wouldn't step foot in that shithole country. France has always been a shithole. The women are smelly yeast infected walking cumdumpsters. And the males are what started homosexuality in this world. It is all derived from France. The whores there encouraged makeup, thus deception. And that too spread across the globe like international herpes. French vaginas are naturally hideous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Johnnybegood and Deleted member 8608
I wouldn't step foot in that shithole country. France has always been a shithole. The women are smelly yeast infected walking cumdumpsters. And the males are what started homosexuality in this world. It is all derived from France. The whores there encouraged makeup, thus deception. And that too spread across the globe like international herpes. French vaginas are naturally hideous.
MashAllah you write a lot !

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 8608
damn they are some warpigs

but beuty is in the eye of the beholder indeed 🤑

MashAllah you write a lot !
Why would you live in a country that defies the Almighty? France is a perverted nation. Why don't you go live with your people in Syria? WWAD, right?

Although I'm from the Land of Satan. Thus USA. Thus Babylon. Thus the intoxicated whore in the wilderness. Thus Mermaid and the Dragon.

Why would you live in a country that defies the Almighty? France is a perverted nation. Why don't you go live with your people in Syria? WWAD, right?

Although I'm from the Land of Satan. Thus USA. Thus Babylon. Thus the intoxicated whore in the wilderness. Thus Mermaid and the Dragon.
Come here

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Come here
Why would anyone in their right state of mind want to visit France? Ugh. Unless you're insinuating I'm not in my right state of mind. Well. Good day to you, too.

Why would anyone in their right state of mind want to visit France? Ugh. Unless you're insinuating I'm not in my right state of mind. Well. Good day to you, too.
France mog your country to insanity. Keep being afraid

• Woah
Imagine how her pussy and ass stinks because she is too much landwhale to clean them. Good luck when you'll fuck this joke:lul:
Delete in shaa Allah

France mog your country to insanity. Keep being afraid
La France est un trou de merde. Un herpès sur le vagin de la reine britannique.

• Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
سوف كسرت فمك 🤙🏻
هتاف اشمئزاز. كلمات كبيرة ، رجل صغير ، أمة جبانة تمثلها بالفعل. الخشبه.

Delete in shaa Allah
If you're really muslim i don't know what the fuck are you doing. You can marry many women and you can do everything you want to them and you want to fuck whales? Wtf

• JFL
Imagine how her pussy and ass stinks because she is too much landwhale to clean them. Good luck when you'll fuck this joke:lul:
Excellent analogy! And true. Big women like that OBVIOUSLY can't reach over too far. That means crusty asshole. The way a Muslim likes his woman. Crusty. Flakey. Not pleasing to the nose. Ugh.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Excellent analogy! And true. Big women like that OBVIOUSLY can't reach over too far. That means crusty asshole. The way a Muslim likes his woman. Crusty. Flakey. Not pleasing to the nose. Ugh.
But many muslims women are skinny, at least the ones i saw. If you likes a "crusty" women good for u but just avoid landwhales, you can get much better women with less effort and in a most pleasing way for your nose. And imagine eating that whale's pussy, you'll probably die cause of some unknown killer bacteria:feelsgood::feelsgood:

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and BigJimsWornOutTires
هتاف اشمئزاز. كلمات كبيرة ، رجل صغير ، أمة جبانة تمثلها بالفعل. الخشبه.
توقف عن الغباء وتعال

If you're really muslim i don't know what the fuck are you doing. You can marry many women and you can do everything you want to them and you want to fuck whales? Wtf
I'm collecting them as a harem,

• Woah
Kys, muslim women was their assses, i'll help her was her ass once we are married bi idniLlah

• So Sad
توقف عن الغباء وتعال
Fine. On my way. I'll be staying at the, um, I rather everyone not know, so I'll censor it.
Bien-Etre aux Canuts

Give me a day or so to settle in. I've to visit the local market for my daily nutrition requirement. Then find a gym...can't neglect my bitches. And finally, I'll be ready like Freddy.

Fine. On my way. I'll be staying at the, um, I rather everyone not know, so I'll censor it.
Bien-Etre aux Canuts

Give me a day or so to settle in. I've to visit the local market for my daily nutrition requirement. Then find a gym...can't neglect my bitches. And finally, I'll be ready like Freddy.
OK come

• +1
But many muslims women are skinny, at least the ones i saw. If you likes a "crusty" women good for u but just avoid landwhales, you can get much better women with less effort and in a most pleasing way for your nose. And imagine eating that whale's pussy, you'll probably die cause of some unknown killer bacteria:feelsgood::feelsgood:
Give me your adress INSHALLAH

• Woah
  • Woah